The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

Tuscadero's Snozzberry. Very strong but not liking it very much. I am finding out that I don't care for anything even remotely rasberry scented.

dune grass from maximumscented.com - gives me a relaxed feeling

irish spring from someone on ebay and i can't smell it at all [smilie=th_teks0311]

Iced Crumb Cake from Soy Lovely in the kitchen and LR, Banana Pudding & Vanilla Wafers in the kids' rooms. These two scents are blending together very nicely. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Guest Anonymous

Watermelon grapefruit tonight in the down stairs, and love spell in my bedroom.

;)

karla

Ok-melting Freckles-LOL

Lavendar Cream-Nene's(day 2)

Fresh Fruit-Busy Bee(LOVE THIS SCENT)

Zinfandel-not sure on the vendor

Guest candlefreak

So far this week I have melted Raspberry Tomato Leaf and Honeysuckle Rose, both from CBV. The Raspberry Tomato Leaf had a wonderful light aroma and the Honeysuckle Rose is more honeysuckle than rose, which I like alot.

Update on the Freckles-this is not the scent for me! Didn't even get it all the way melted-had to throw it out! It is very heavy on the rose-ish floral thing,with a perfume back drop.

If someone else has ever tried it-please let me know if I am dead on on this.

I switched it out to Mango Papaya-LOL

Guest Anonymous
Good Morning....just started Niagara Falls in two melters. This one is from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts.

Dabba, how are those tarts? She's on e-bay right?

It was cold and rainy in Phoenix yesterday - weirdest weather I've ever seen for the last day of school - So I had things like forest spices, twigs n berries, country bumpkin going. Also Rain by PI but it was the first PI scent I really couldn't smell.

I'm waiting to see what the weather does today before I put anything new in...

I love birthday cake scents.

I have YC Peaches and Berries going... it's very light but yummy.

Good morning! It's a crazy day around here, since dh brought home a puppy for us last night. We now are the proud owners of Otis, a full-blood black lab with a white "bib" and white toes. He is toooooo cute! We looked up info about him having white on him, and sure enough, it's quite rare. So, he's extra special. And, the best part of all is that we got him for free! There is a guy who breeds labs that lives down the street from my bro in-law, and he owed him for a dog that bil gave him a few years ago. Woohoo!

So far, it's can-do's lavender silk again in my computer room. I really do love this scent.

Have a great day, everyone. We'll be busy playing with Otis. :)

Congratulations of your new doggy-do! We just got a new kitty. He is orange with a whit bib and mitts. His name is Butterscotch.

The lilac began to smell chemically last night, so I guess I am putting on Jasmine in the main room and Beachwalk downstairs. I love BW so much!

Texas Scentsations - Chestnuts & Brown Sugar in two melters

Texas Scentsations - Chocolate Amber

Colonial Candle - Frosted Vanilla Cupcake

Welcome Otis. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Love those puppies! Enjoy!

Lemon Chiffon CHC

French Vanilla Oak Tyler

Smoke & Odor Eater FavoriteScentsCandles

My better half really smelled up my bath/bed this morning, so I needed something REALLY strong... :) The odor eater really works!

I will be switching out later after I get this smell out of here!

Guest Anonymous
Love those puppies! Enjoy!

Lemon Chiffon CHC

French Vanilla Oak Tyler

Smoke & Odor Eater FavoriteScentsCandles

My better half really smelled up my bath/bed this morning, so I needed something REALLY strong... :) The odor eater really works!

I will be switching out later after I get this smell out of here!

That's funny :)

Guest Anonymous

Just started Candle Shoppe from Gramma Fran's - This is a LOT better than I even expected it to be.