The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

I have on Lilac today. It smells like a spring time flower bed outside my window! lol

:lol:

karla

CHC Vanilla Grapefruit... nice and clean smelling.

You know, I have one of these, and you've convinced me to melt it today. I'm going to go put it in my bedroom right now.

I hope you like it :lol: It's helping me clean out some cabinets.

Guest Anonymous

Today is a Pink Sugar day here!

Various etailers. I have 4 different Pink Sugars going. lol

Have a wonderful day!

CHC Vanilla Grapefruit... nice and clean smelling.

You know, I have one of these, and you've convinced me to melt it today. I'm going to go put it in my bedroom right now.

I hope you like it :) It's helping me clean out some cabinets.

Really???

Does it help clean up??? :lol:

I need to clean up my closet, vacuum and go through pile of bills.

I don't have grapefruit vanilla but it sound sooo good.

I have Lemon Lavender going and Mango Lime, but they don't seem to have effect on my cleaning moods. I just can't get up from the computer.

Birthday Cake is still going strong in the kitchen and LR. I've added Blue Hawaiian from Tuscadero's in the powder room and Tuscan Lace from Soy Lovely in the MB.

:lol:

I just smelled some lemon lavender somewhere and it was wonderful. I think it was by Yankee.

The vanilla grapefruit is still going strong.

Guest Anonymous
This afternoon it is Beignet from Bella :lol:

Does everyone change tarts out from the morning and evening? I usually just let mine go all day and until I go to bed unless the scent sucks. lol

have add clothesline fresh from grazia. I don't really like the smell of this one. Will change out in a little bit. Not sure what I want to burn. lol The long clothesline burnes the more I want to :lol: . Changing it to Jamaican Me Crazy by Nessa's Sweet Scents.

Susan

All day I've had on various lilacs--YC Lilac Blossoms, CHC Lilac Bouquet and Lilac Candle from Wal-Mart--all were very good. I have switched for the evening to a Soy Basics Raspberry candle in the bathroom, Crosscreek Cherry Smoothie in the LR and I think I may leave one lilac in the bedroom. Have a great evening everyone.

Just dumped Birthday Cake and put in Cinnamon Raisin Bread from Sugar & Spice. Cold smell is fabulous!

The late afternoon burn is Creme brulee' in the living room from CHC. Excellent strength and excellent throw. Theirs has the slight chocolate note in it that I prefer.

In the comp room it is CHC Cookie Jar....just started so don't know yet, but the cold smell was very nice.

Rembran wrote:

Does everyone change tarts out from the morning and evening? I usually just let mine go all day and until I go to bed unless the scent sucks. lol

I like different scents at different times of the day. But I rotate the melters so I'm not just throwing away half used scents. unless the scent stinks. :lol:

Tonight I'm really excited. I'm trying Candledippers - Seminole Winds. The description is: The winds blow off the Gulf, thru groves of cypress and over the lush everglades. The rich soil and pungent pines intermingle to create a perfect scent of clean and fresh.

My son said it does remind him of the everglades but better. I like it too.

Also some lemon pound cake in another room. Will I ever tire of the lemon scents?