The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Good Morning, all. I will be on the road all day going to see my dad so won't get to melt until I get to his house mid-afternoon. Hope you all have a great day.

Have a great visit trep!

Not melting yet... but will put on Flip Flops and Strawberry Fields (both from Mookie Doodle) when I get things going this morning. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Before work..... green house - new one by maximumscents

Here at work ~ LOVE SPELL ~ ordered the fragrance oil from thecandlesource.com

Good Morning.

Tara's Candle Cottage - Wild Watermelon (courtesy of a Candlfind friend)

Also two YC votives - Coconut Bay

do her candles have a good scent throw. I thought i had found the PERFECT place to order mine but it took a month to get my first order and it has been 6 weeks and i still dont have my 2nd order. Have you been very impressed with the strong scent?

denimsway

do her candles have a good scent throw. I thought i had found the PERFECT place to order mine but it took a month to get my first order and it has been 6 weeks and i still dont have my 2nd order. Have you been very impressed with the strong scent?

denimsway, I'm not sure if you are asking me or someone else. If not me - many pardons.

Denimsway, The Wild Watermelon has a good scent and a strong throw. My DH even commented that it smelled good in here. He rarely says anything about my tart scents, so that's a bonus.

This tart was a gift so I have no personal experience with this e-tailer. 4-6 weeks TAT seems really long. Was there a notice on their website about how long orders would take? Long TAT can be so annoying. Good luck with them. I DO like the scent very much.

Guest Anonymous

Okay, On with the melting. lol

Not sure who's tart this is what the scent is on this one and no clue on the maker. It smells a bit like cucumber. We'll see if it's any good.

MDD Blueberry Cream Pie in the living room and Blueberry Dream in the kitchen.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Having a Tuscadero's day.

Toasted Marshmellow- good scent, med throw

Vanilla Vodoo- incredible! one tart is scenting my entire house

Tahitian Vanilla- just put it on but the Vodoo is going so strong may turn this one off for now

Guest Anonymous

Busy bee's

Butterscotch Brulee

Pink Fairy Dust

Banana Ivy

I bet everybody is watching American Idol. Go David! haha

Tonite I'm melting

Candledippers - Amish Friendship bread

Lemon Pound Cake - no vendor name here

PI - Woodstock

Finishing up the YC votives Coconut Bay (very little scent)

I had all evening going YC Sun&Sand and in anither room YC Mango Peach Salsa.

For some reason I like the Mango Peach only cold but once burning doesn't smell like mango peach to me.

Good Morning, all. I spent all day yesterday driving to Iowa to my Dad's. Of course, as soon as I arrived I got some melters going. It was YC Vanilla Lime and French Vanilla last night and this morning it is CHC Lilac Bouquet. Things smell so much stronger here as Dad doesn't have the huge ceilings I do. It always startles me at first. Ha!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.