The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Orange county housewives from HOT and tuscaderos island kola nut ( smells exactly like yc's sun and sand)

Good to know about the Island Kola Nut. Candle Haven also has a dupe that's pretty good.

This evening it's Bergamot & Tarragon from Scentsy.

Starting out with a YC candle - Cucumber Melon. Will have to clean out melters and get the rest of the house stinkin' good!

Front Porch - Lemonberry Crumble

Ooh that sounds good. I haven't ordered from that place yet.[/quote

It is a nice, strong scent, but I wish she had chosen any other berry than blue. I am not that fond of the blueberry scent, just my own personal preference.

Today is Front Porch's something wassail and Prairie Soy's sweet orange & chili pepper. The latter didn't have much oomph.

I'm time traveling back to the 60's today, even though I was born in 1966.. Peace Love and Rock &Roll.

PI - Woodstock

BMC - Orange Pathouli

PI - Vanilla Orange

YC - Amber Glow

:shock:

Heidiliz Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGosh, this yc autumn wreath is incredible! I have got to get more of these. It is so strong that it's scenting my entire downstairs.

Heidi, I totally agree. I LOVE Autumn Wreath.

I'm continuing to melt Bergamot & Tarragon until after we get home from the kids' soccer game. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Have another burner going decided to put in sparkling lemon by yc, still have ladies night out from LOL going. Have a great day.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

I have a Vanilla Lime from Yankee going in the living room/kitchen area and I just popped in a Can Do Coco-Lime-Cooler in my office.... my first can do... will report back!

Having a fruity morning here. I am melting Berry Bramble from BusyBee in the LR and in the comp room it is her Cherry Vanilla Swirl. These are like mega scented fruit. The Cherry Vanilla is a strong, true, fresh cherry right off the tree type that is only slightly tamed by the vanilla. The throw is huge and is easily covering 2 rooms with a 1 oz tart. The Berry Bramble is like strolling through a field of nothing but fresh berries, with a cup of whipped cream sprinkled with sugar cystals and dipping each succulent berry into the cream as you taste the juicy berries.

In the tea light in the bath I am melting Jade's Apple Crisp. I like their wax products for the smaller areas. I am using the little sugared gumdrops which are great for small burners and used about 4. To me this is more of a great Apple Cinnamon with both notes being evident and with a nice throw for a small room.

Have a nice day everyone.

Having a fruity morning here. I am melting Berry Bramble from BusyBee in the LR and in the comp room it is her Cherry Vanilla Swirl. These are like mega scented fruit. The Cherry Vanilla is a strong, true, fresh cherry right off the tree type that is only slightly tamed by the vanilla. The throw is huge and is easily covering 2 rooms with a 1 oz tart. The Berry Bramble is like strolling through a field of nothing but fresh berries, with a cup of whipped cream sprinkled with sugar cystals and dipping each succulent berry into the cream as you taste the juicy berries.

In the tea light in the bath I am melting Jade's Apple Crisp. I like their wax products for the smaller areas. I am using the little sugared gumdrops which are great for small burners and used about 4. To me this is more of a great Apple Cinnamon with both notes being evident and with a nice throw for a small room.

Have a nice day everyone.

I just LOVE your descriptions, though it makes me want to go buy more tarts! [smilie=th_sHellobar] Jade's Candles are PERFECT for smaller warmers and that's how I use them too. Have a good day!

Lit a couple of candles - Almost Paradise (PI) and Sparkling Violets (Sparklepuss).

Still have Lime in the Coconut (HeavenLeigh Scents) and put First Bloom (PI) in another melter.

Guest Anonymous

I started burning PI's Vanilla Almond for work. Then put Spotted Hog Iced Oatmeal Cookies on to melt. Started Tuscadero's Watermelon Margarita in the living area - it was very promising before I left the house for the farmer's market....Got home (gone only about 90 minutes at the most) and couldn't smell a thing when I walked in [smilie=th_sHellobar] Not sure what I'll replace it with.....