The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good morning, good afternoon to some of you out there already!

Bigred, sorry about your waxastrophy!!! I'm glad there wasn't more damage to your votive holders even though I know how a small chip is disappointing... ) :

I am also melting Can-Do Citrus Zinger in the Guest/Computer Room--this one is pretty strong.

Busy Bees--Pink Frosting--Bath

GHMT--Angel Food Cake--Bedroom I don't know why, but I do not like this one very much...my nose picks up something weird....?

NeNe's--Bake Shoppe--LV/Kitchen--I LOVE this one, very strong

Haley's Heavenly Scents--Cinnamon Stick--Living

[smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Bigred, you can try pouring boiling water on a paper towel CAREFULLY and wipe and rub the floor with it...unless you have carpeting.....not sure I remember if you said what type of flooring you have...

Today I am melting Cross Creek's Root Beer Granita Float..her stuff is really nice...I just placed a fair sized order recently.

Hi everyone! Its a beautiful day here today! Unfortunately that bring the allergies, today I am suffering greatly, but I'm takin my meds and hopefully it will pass.

Last nights melt was Coca Cola from Prairie Soy. Good cold throw, nice scent if your right there, but no throw, I was on the catch and the melt was on the table in front of me and I couldn't smell it.

Have a good day everyone!

Melting Forever Alice from Blue Gecko. This one is amazing. Reminds me a lot of Coco-Mint Frost from Candle Haven.

Hi everyone! Its a beautiful day here today! Unfortunately that bring the allergies, today I am suffering greatly, but I'm takin my meds and hopefully it will pass.

Last nights melt was Coca Cola from Prairie Soy. Good cold throw, nice scent if your right there, but no throw, I was on the catch and the melt was on the table in front of me and I couldn't smell it.

Have a good day everyone!

I can't live without my Allegra-D sillymom! Allergies aren't fun. smiley-sick010.gif

BigRed: Star Trek was my favorite show growing up. I am a Trekkie!!! Live long and prosper.

I'm a HUGE fan of all of them, the original series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager - even Enterprise had it's moments. I can't wait for the new movie to come out - fortunately it's coming out in May!

beam.gif

[smilie=th_jaja] everybody. I'm still fighting the nasty bug but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. More importantly, SMELLING again! [smilie=yes] I'm melting EW's Coffee with Santa. It was a gift from a CF friend. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] This one smells absolutely divine and is wafting through the entire house. Ahhh, such comfort for my minor health miseries.

Be well, friends. And have a good day today. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Gail

Good afternoon. After not having internet access for 2 days I once again feel connected to the world.

This afternoon I'm melting Carol's Earthen Oak...a nice scent.

Guest Anonymous

I just started burning Cheryl's, MacIntosh Apple. In my living room, I am burning, Cheryl's, Raspberry Sorbet. This scent is a little too strong for me today. I just turned it off. It has a floral scent to it and florals can give me a headache. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Bigred, maybe you could try running an ice cube over the wax to make it firm enough to come off in one piece, a variation of the melter trick?

Big Red... I have tried paper towels, but found that a brown paper bag works much better with an iron, it will suck up any remaining wax or oil left on the floor. I have used it on my hardwood and my carpets. I learned that trick when I used to work at Wicks N Sticks in the mall years ago.

We have had a crazy day of melting, the kids and I could not agree on any scent. My favorite was Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes from LOL, but they changed it out again for some Camu Camu by Scentsy. [smilie=th_idontknow] Hopefully a better day tomorrow.

Cat52, great avatar. My boys choose that kind of candy all the time.

Welcome back LLVV. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Mmdolinar, come back out and play. I'll try not to talk you into any melt buying. Pinky promise. How are the wedding plans coming along? Or should I not ask? It can be stressful, if I remember correctly.

I've had a CYS day all day today.

Apple and Orange Blossoms

Buttercups & Bellflowers

also two blue candles:

Colonial Evening Breeze (love it!)

HL - Blue Berry Patch (almost gone)

Good evening. I'm melting the fabulous Strawberry Sorbet from CFTKR. I also have 2 candles burning - Tropical Fruit and Vanilla Lime. Earlier I had Blueberry Scone burning for everyone in need of blue.

Tonight melting some tarts from my AMS sampler to form my opinion about them before I finalize my AMS order.

Banana Kiwi- very nice- will get a bag of it

Jolly Rancher Green Apple- weak

Coconut Craze- one of the very few coconuts which doesn't smell artificial to me, reorder

This evening, it's chocolate godiva tini from missy's in the computer room, candied apple from yc in my bedroom, country clothesline from ghbt in the living room, and carrot cake from ams in the ktichen. Everything smells soooo good!

love that godiva tini. It is fabulous, but when I melt it, it is the only one I melt because ti goes through the whole house. THe kids love it too.

I noticed today that Grandma's homebrewed tarts has that scent now [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight I'm melting:

Laudramat, Country clothesline, marigold and mint and citrus spice all from GHBT's. I went to her site today to order more but didn't see the 20 percent off anymore [smilie=th_anyminute]

Denimsway, that 20% off discount ended on the 14th. And I had wanted to use it again, but she did say it was only one use per customer.

Been going through some older stash:

Sparkling Violets candle - Sparklepuss

Pink Sugar - Dew Drop Scents

Caramel & Cream Cafe - FP