The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Melting Plumeria from Rosa's. Very good scent! Also chocolate chip cookie dough from Missy! Hope everyone has a great day!

Katz, I am sorry about your car! That is crappy!

I put in LOL's Booper's Cupcakes this morning, and I am not getting much throw. I hope it revvs up here in awhile.

Sorry about your car Katz. Bummer.

First scents of the day for me are:

K - Haunted House - Dark Candles - A very nice Halloween type scent.

LR - Carol's Rose Garden is STILL going strong in there from yesterday

BR - Amber Velvet - Dark Candles - One of my favorites from Helena

Burning two jars in the bathroom today - Pure Integrity Jasmine and Illuminations Sunflower.

Cyn, at least the air isn't fattening! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sorry about your car, Katz.... ) : I totally have been there done that multiple times! >.<

Mpfand, have fun today!

I've got a couple of things going but of course I didn't really enjoy it since I had to leave for work...

Bath: Blackberry Fizz from Busy Bee --STRONG!

Bedroom: Brown Sugar Cake --GHBT --not -so-strong

Bedroom: Strawberry --Can -Do --nice

Kitchen: Amish Quilt--GHBT--STRONG__LOVE THIS ONE!

Living: Cinnamon Stick--Haley's & Vanilla Cupcake YC

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hello Everyone !!

I am starting out the day with Baked Apple Strudel from CBV ~~ [smilie=th_dancing_smile] [smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_a136]

Yummers! Good one, Lovetopuzzle.

Sorry about your car troubles, Katzncandles. That put's a big dent in the fun money.

Switched out the FP for Nene's Belgium Waffles

Hi everyone,

Sorry about your car trouble, Katz. What a bummer, darn it.

I was MIA all day yesterday, so no melting going on. Today it's AMS Gingerbread. Really nice scent.

Have a good day, friends.

Gail

Melting for the second day from Can-Do Spicy Apple & peaches. I love this one and the throw is fantastic. Filling three rooms.

Good afternoon!

Katz - sorry about your SUV. Unexpected car repairs always stink. You may want to shop around for a better price.

I got sick of Cherry Clove Chutney so I dumped it and am now melting Mojito. A yummy lime scent.

Hi all! Today it's Fresh Cut Grass from Can-Do and Juniper Breeze from LOL. I was hoping Fresh Cut Grass would be stronger, but they both smell great. On another note, DP and I have lost our minds and have taken the penthouse in our apartment building! It is alot more than we are paying in our current 2 bed/2 bath, but it is so much bigger! It has 3 bed/3bath and a much larger living room and I am nervous and excited. We can start moving our stuff upstairs on Saturday. Oh the packing! I will need more melters for this huge apartment! [smilie=th_a136] [smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

The DC Amber Velvet was getting very faint (I've had it on since this morning) so I changed the BR melter to CFTKR's Garden Patchouli and I LOVE this scent! It's a blend of patchouli and florals and it's awesome! My two favorite scent categories - floral and earthy. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

This afternoon I'm melting

Rosa's Pineapple Jasmine

Slatkin candle in Fresh linen

Jason,congrats on you new penthouse,more room to melt!Enjoy

Hi all! Today it's Fresh Cut Grass from Can-Do and Juniper Breeze from LOL. I was hoping Fresh Cut Grass would be stronger, but they both smell great. On another note, DP and I have lost our minds and have taken the penthouse in our apartment building! It is alot more than we are paying in our current 2 bed/2 bath, but it is so much bigger! It has 3 bed/3bath and a much larger living room and I am nervous and excited. We can start moving our stuff upstairs on Saturday. Oh the packing! I will need more melters for this huge apartment! [smilie=th_yay] :lol: [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

How cool!! I am so glad for ya both......yes, more melters for sure!!

Tarthound

Hi all! Today it's Fresh Cut Grass from Can-Do and Juniper Breeze from LOL. I was hoping Fresh Cut Grass would be stronger, but they both smell great. On another note, DP and I have lost our minds and have taken the penthouse in our apartment building! It is alot more than we are paying in our current 2 bed/2 bath, but it is so much bigger! It has 3 bed/3bath and a much larger living room and I am nervous and excited. We can start moving our stuff upstairs on Saturday. Oh the packing! I will need more melters for this huge apartment! [smilie=th_yay] :lol: [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

Congratulations on your move Jason! That sounds awesome! I gave up on the Booper's Cupcakes, and just put in Green Apple Caramel Crunch. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

OMG THIS IS GOOD!! Another one I could just roll around in, it makes me so happy! Why did I wait so long to try this???????