The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Burning Snickerdoodle/Cappucino from Heart of the Prairie, love this scent :)
Becky, we're going to need to shorten up Heart of the Prairie. :lol: What do you think of HOP? My box of votives smells awesome.

for tonight:

HOP - Twister votive

EW Blue Sugar melt in BR

Melting-

Creamy Peach Crumb Cake-Blue Gecko

Earth and Sky-Rosa's

Burning-

LOL-Really Red Velvet Cake(layer candle)

Colonial-Cozy Cashmere

HOP sounds great Jules! I really do love their votives. I have several now, but was looking @ their list and found some scents that were new, so i am thinking I may need to try a few more :lol: I love that they are huge and burn a really long time!!

I also put in Torrential Rain from GHBT... and it is strong, just not the type for me. Do you like it Ana? I feel like I am sniffing soap up my nose. I wanted to suggest LOL for more pinks... she has so many great pink scents.

darlingj - I do like the Torrential Rain, and would actually like it if it were a bit stronger. I'm melting it in a large room with a 14 ft ceiling, so that may be the difference. I've been having issues with getting good throw for the past couple of months anyway.

Thanks for the LOL suggestion. I love LOL, didn't know she had great pink scents. I'll definitely have to try them. I ended up ordering the pinks from Carol since I knew she would get them to me quickly.

And thank you again everyone for your kind words...

Hi all! Changed out scents to:

K - London Lemon Curd - Bella's - This is actually very nice - reminds me of GHBT's Lemon Blossom. It's pretty strong too.

LR - Butterfly Garden - GHBT - This one is nice but could be stronger.

BR - Lotus Blossom - CBV - This is a very nice scent but it isn't strong enough - This is one of the lightest scents I've tried from Victoria - usually her scents are all pretty strong.

Also burning two YC Mountain Lake votives in the bath.

Ana and darling, prayers for both of you. :shock: .

Melting MD for the blue ~ Wild Blueberry Bruleè

EW ~ Citrus Linen H2O

BG ~ Coconut Lime Verbena

NeNe's ~ Louisana Diva

Everything smells good, but the Citrus Linen is the only one that has a punch to it. The others are very mild, but nice scents.

I'm burning a blue candle today, Blueberry Muffin from For Every Body.

For melts, I have Sweet Strawberry from YC, and Berry Buttercream from Kreations by Kathie.

The Berry Buttercream is amazing. :shock:

Chelsea, how is the throw on that Blueberry Muffin candle? I have only burned one For Every Body candle, but see they are widely available. Blueberry Muffin sounds good!

Tonight is stormy, so I have on Storm Watch-EW and Orchid Rain-Nene's. They both smell great, but pretty similar, imo.

Overnight it was vanilla patchouli from angie...really like the scent, but it's too light. today it's Mookie Doodle rose water scented linen, and pink frosting and cupcake from Busy Bee. :shock:

Good morning all!

First melts of the day for me are:

K - Fresh Baked Bread - LOL - This is a free sample - it's ok I guess but not really my thing - it's a small sample so it probably won't last that long - I already have another scent lined up and ready to go

LR - Apple Blossom - Spotted Hog - This is a strong very nice scent - a definite reorder

BR - Sea Grass - Bridgewater - I'm loving this moderately strong awesome scent - it just started so I hope it gets stronger

Bath - Shore Breeze - B&BW - This is a really nice fresh clean scent - pretty strong too and I only used half the tart. Dancing Waters is still better though.

I may add some candles at some point - I'm still thinking it over. :lol:

:shock:

Good morning!

Holiday Party Hangover - HoT. This is a nice coffee scent.

Pepperberry Wreath and Crystal Clear Citrus from Pebble Creek. These are my last melts of this order and I won't be reordering from here.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning.

So far this morning, here's what I've got going:

I had LOL Veranda on first thing today, but it was perfumey to my nose.

Pacifica - Malibu Lemon Blossoms votive

HOP - Twister votive

TS - TX Bluebonnets melts

Illuminations - Spa Day jar

Bigred, I also picked up a few of those BBW melts in Shore Breeze and Dancing Waters. I'm glad to see they are good scents.

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Pink Love by Crosscreek

Remelting: Hawaiian Breeze by New Hope

Burning a candle in Lilac by Candle-Lite

Have a great day.

Susan

Good morning! I'm melting Paradise Island from CFTKR. OMG, it's a fabulous tropical paradise scent! I detect coconut and a touch a pineapple. Maybe even some berry but I'm not sure...that may be the pineapple that I'm smelling. Anyway, if you're looking for a great coconut/tropical kind of scent, give this one a try. It's a winner. The tart shapes are so cute...flowers, flip flops, and pineapples.

I ended up placing an order with Carol on Sunday night and then another one yesterday. Oh my.... She had too many new scents listed yesterday not to rush them over here. So today my big box will come and then tomorrow another one...but smaller.

LLUV, I've been eyeing Carol too :oops: I am planning an order for later this week. Everything looks yummy.

Not melting anything yet....

Chelsea, how is the throw on that Blueberry Muffin candle? I have only burned one For Every Body candle, but see they are widely available. Blueberry Muffin sounds good!

Tonight is stormy, so I have on Storm Watch-EW and Orchid Rain-Nene's. They both smell great, but pretty similar, imo.

You know, Jason, I was really surprised with the Blueberry Muffin candle. It actually had a pretty good throw and easily scented the entire room. Granted, it's not a huge room and doesn't have tall ceilings or anything like that, but I was still impressed. I bought a couple of the FEB candles when they were on sale, and the Blueberry Muffin is definitely the strongest. I think it's worth a shot, I really like it.

I'm starting the day off with Vanilla Coconut from Bissy's Boutique, and Caribbean from GHBT.

Good Morning: This morning it's AMS-Snickerdoodle. Darling: How much snow do you have. They were showing Wyoming on our news last night. I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some warm weather. :oops: