The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

DH and I are schedule to watch Twilight on DirectTV Payper View tonight. Along with that I'll be melting CFTKR's Country Fair. I think it's an apple strudel kind of scent.

I've been changing out a lot today. Now I've got Blueberry Muffin going from CFTKR. I just started this one so we'll see. Also sun and sand from Can-do. This is a favorite!

I am burning a large YC jar of Kiwi Berries. I don't love it (dont hate it either) just a little too citrusy for me. Funny though, I loved it in a tart.

(Probable) Last melts of the night for me are:

K - Vanilla Apple - Can-Do - This one is a really good one from Donna and nice and strong as well.

LR - Black Ice - EE - This is a good scent but I don't LOVE it so I figured I'd put it in the LR cause no one is in there right now.

BR - Lavender - LOL - Probably my most favorite scent out of any scents I've tried - it's that good and strong - lasts very long as well

Bath - Rose - CBV - These mini tarts suffered some because she sent them in a ziplock bag and I wasn't aware that the bag would leech the scent out of them - they have enough scent left for the bathroom though.

No more candles for the night - too much work having to go around and trim all those wicks etc.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Tonight I have all sort of stuff smelling

YC 3-wick Sage& Citrus- wonderfull

YC large jar in Spa Fresh and Sweet Violet.

melting YC Tropical Fruit and I am dissapointed. Weak and got some weird undertone. I loved the cold sniff.

Good thing I tried it because tomorrow I am going to YC store and was going to get large jar in this scent. I will get the Island Guava instead now.

Ana, congrats on your husband's job!!! Hope things start looking up for you. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] I'm glad you like having the two melters in your kitchen.

Mainly GHBT tonight:

7Up Pound Cake - one of my favorites

Apple Banana Cranberry - this went straight to the dump cup

Apples & Oak - nice

My Old Homestead - warm and spicy. Nice but not a re-order

Also CYS Caribbean Carnivale. Really like this - sugary sweet.

Ana, so glad your DH found a job. Best of luck to him!

Evening's melt is Cinnamon Strudel from CFTKR. Thanks, mamalana. If it smells half as good hot as it does cold then it'll be a winner!

Ana, congrats on your DH's new job!

Busy, busy, busy day today. It's midnight and I've got my first and only melts going!

Home Sweet Home-YC

Sage & Cinnamon-Nene's (LOVE it!)

Oh, it's snowing. We rarely get snow in the winter and now it's snowing in the spring! Oklahoma has bizzarro weather.

Great news, Ana. Congratulations to your DH. [smilie=HBday]

Happy Birthday, Mpfand! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] (thread started)

I don't know what to melt this morning. I think I'll start the day with GG - Metro Man Latte.

Have a good Saturday.

Ana - great news. Congrats to you and DH! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Mpfand, Happy Birthday to you! :shock:

LLVV - How did you like Twilight? I watched it last weekend and loved it. I have a major crush on Robert Pattinson now. [smilie=th_a056] I can't wait for the next one in November. [smilie=th_blij40]

This morning I have Soy Lovely's Sugar Cookie going. I haven't melted any other sugar cookies for comparison, but I may like CP's version better based on the cold throw.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Saturday Morning!

Great news Ana! Happy Birthday MPfand!!!

Melting a plethora of new Crosscreek goodness plus a Can Do stray: CD Iced Cherry Chip Cake, CCCC Pink Covered Cherries, Pink Love, Serendipity, and her version of Iced Cherry Chip Cake. It smells like I'm baking cupcakes in here!! (Yum-o!)

Have a lovely day! (ps, Jason, glad to know I am not the only one who uses the word "bizarro" LOL!!!!!!!)

Sheryl

Good morning!

I'm still melting Honey Coco Mango - another fabulous tropical scent from Carol.

I loved Twilight last night. Wow, that was one of the best movies that I've watched in a long time. I was thinking about that movie all night. Edward is the perfect guys...now if only he wasn't a vampire. I great hero...ahhh...if only DH could learn a few lessons. And yes, Robert Pattison is a hottie!

Good morning. I'm doing some cleaning this morning and it is cold and gloomy here in Indy. I am melting the other halves of BG-Bellissima Bella and Country Cottage. I really love both of these unique scents. Everyone have a great day.

Good morning,

Congratulations on your DH's job, Ana! That is wonderful news! My son recently lost his job for the second time in a year. He was a supervisor for 14 years at the first job, so this has been a stressful time, especially since he has a young family to support. [smilie=th_Hnh5]

:shock: Mpfand. Have a great one!

I'm melting my very first EW tart sent to me from a CF friend. (Thank you!!) It's Cup of Joe Pumpkin and is filling the house with a delightful scent. Mmmmm!!

Ooo, Olive, Peachy Ginger - that sounds unique and good! Is the peach smell authentic?

[smilie=th_blij40] everyone.

Gail

Oh, it's snowing. We rarely get snow in the winter and now it's snowing in the spring! Oklahoma has bizzarro weather.

Jason - how much snow did you end up getting? :shock:

Happy birthday mpfand! [smilie=th_blij40]

Melting BG's Spiced Caramel Latte