The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good Morning!

Melting Cake Bake from Sweet Surrender and Amish Quilt from Crosscreek.

Good Morning!

Melting Cake Bake from Sweet Surrender and Amish Quilt from Crosscreek.

How do you like the Amish Quilt? I thought about ordering it next time.

Good Morning: This morning it's AMS-Snickerdoodle. Darling: How much snow do you have. They were showing Wyoming on our news last night. I don't know about you, but I think it's time for some warm weather. :oops:

Good Morning Katz! In our area we actually only got a couple of inches of snow, but all around us entire towns and all of the highways are shut down. My best friend in Gillette actually got snowed in at the school she works at, they are hoping to get out some time today. So, while a snow day would have been fun, I am glad we didn't get it that bad! :lol:

I left my Pink Sugar from AMS going over night... whoops, and when I walked in it smells so wonderful in here! I can't believe it has lasted this long, and only smells better than it did yesterday! Why oh why did someone have to mess with her business? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Melting-

Blue Sugar-EW

Fudged up Yellow Cake-LOL

Country Berry Hotcakes-AMS

Lavendar Apple-Bissy's

Coca Cola-Crosscreek

Have a good morning all!

Good Morning! So far, I have Turkish Hazelnut Coffee from LOL going in two melters downstairs.

Good Day everyone!

Last night I melted Halloween from AMS...totally rocks!!!!!

This morning I am melting Raspberry Sorbet from Angies....not sure about it yet..

Shore breeze is my absolute favorite B&BW scent. I thought they had discontinued it. I'm glad to hear it's at least available in tarts. Clearly I'll have to give Dancing Waters a try too.

Today for blue I'm melting Tuscadero's Ocean Mist. For pink I'm melting Tuscadero's Dreama.

Good morning.

So far this morning, here's what I've got going:

I had LOL Veranda on first thing today, but it was perfumey to my nose.

Pacifica - Malibu Lemon Blossoms votive

HOP - Twister votive

TS - TX Bluebonnets melts

Illuminations - Spa Day jar

Bigred, I also picked up a few of those BBW melts in Shore Breeze and Dancing Waters. I'm glad to see they are good scents.

Jules, I think you will love Dancing Waters. it'a an awesome scent.

Good Day everyone!

Last night I melted Halloween from AMS...totally rocks!!!!!

This morning I am melting Raspberry Sorbet from Angies....not sure about it yet..

Don't say anything about AMS ROCKING!!!! I never got to try her tarts and now she has closed! :lol: {just kidding}

I changed out a couple of scents - I loved the Sea Grass from Bridgewater but I wish it would have lasted longer - next time I order I will get a jar of it.

K - Peach & Sweet Berries - Spotted Hog - This one replaced the very small sample of LOL's Fresh Baked Bread which actually was kind of nice once it got going - I got a surprisingly strong scent throw from such a small tiny tart. The SH scent is a really good fruit blend and strong enough that I can smell it even if I'm not in the kitchen.

BR - Rose - Greenleaf - I just ordered one of this scent to try it from tartburners and it's a very light rose scent but nice

I was also having a mad scientist moment and decided to blend together two scents in the bath so to the B&BW's Shore Breeze melt I decided to burn the remainder of the two YC Mountain Lake votives from last night and the scents really blend perfectly with one another. I like the two scents separate but I love them together - a match made in heaven! :lol:

I changed out a couple of scents - I loved the Sea Grass from Bridgewater but I wish it would have lasted longer - next time I order I will get a jar of it.

K - Peach & Sweet Berries - Spotted Hog - This one replaced the very small sample of LOL's Fresh Baked Bread which actually was kind of nice once it got going - I got a surprisingly strong scent throw from such a small tiny tart. The SH scent is a really good fruit blend and strong enough that I can smell it even if I'm not in the kitchen.

BR - Rose - Greenleaf - I just ordered one of this scent to try it from tartburners and it's a very light rose scent but nice

I was also having a mad scientist moment and decided to blend together two scents in the bath so to the B&BW's Shore Breeze melt I decided to burn the remainder of the two YC Mountain Lake votives from last night and the scents really blend perfectly with one another. I like the two scents separate but I love them together - a match made in heaven! :lol:

That sounds great. I have been wanting a the Mountain Lake from Yankee Candle. It smelled so good in the catalog. I am burning the Yacht Club candle that i made myself on Saturday. It smells fantastic. As soon as I lite it I could smell it. I am very proud and it is even burning beautifully.

Okay-changed out all the melters so here is my list:

Spells of Love-CFTKR

Salty Sea Air-EW

Pipers Piping-Cocoa Pink

Mango Papaya-Rosa's

Vanilla Sandalwood-EW

Snickerdoodle-Can Do

Sunwashed Linen-EW

Coffee with Santa-EW

I've still got my blue burning, but I've changed out the other scents. I was interested in some that were talked about so:

CC - Coca-Cola

CC - Wrought Iron (just put it in, still too soon to tell)

EW - Pillows & Jewels (my last one)

HOP - Twister votive - one long burning votive, but the scent is being overpowered by my melts

Melting CFTKR's Lemon Sugar. Sooooo good!

As soon as I get home I plop a tart into the melter, take care stuff then check out what my fellow waxies have posted since the last time I was here while I'm making dinner. Seems a lot of the times someone has already melted the exact same scent I just put on. :) This happens to U, too....right? Please tell me it does..... :lol: :lol:

I tried to melt an old State Fair from Whiff n Sniff at work - I thought it smelled like cotton candy and waffle cones. Coworkers asked if it was the "barnyard" at the fair...dumped! Everyone is happier with my Lemongrass oil from Gelluminations.

OOOOH! I just noticed I'm now a certified scent expert! COOL!

I changed out some more scents to:

BR - Harvest - LOL - This is a really nice strong autumn spice blend

LR - Lavender & Coconut Milk - Bella's - This one is kinda nice considering that I don't like coconut scents all that much but it's still not one of my favorites - I think the coconut completely overwhelms the lavender

Way to go, bigred!

For this evening, it's honeysuckle from huckleberry layne in my bedroom, juicy orange from yc in the kitchen, and rose of morroco from yc in the living room.

Hey Heidi how is that Rose of Morocco scent? I know it's retired but I know a place where I can still get it.

Hello everyone! DD and I arrived home to find my box from Carol. Oh my...all of the new scents smell sooo good! Tonight I'm melting Brown Sugar Pound Cake. My bedroom smells heavenly.

She sent me a fancy Carrot Cake candle. It's so darn cute and a labor of love. I'm burning that along with 2 YC votives burning...Lavender Vanilla and Pomegranate Fruit.

Can someone tell me what this Lemon Biscotti smells like? I think I have something similar from Carol...it's called Lemon Snap. It smells like lemon and anise which is what I'd imagine Lemon Biscotti to smell like. Curious noses need to know.