The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. It's going to be a great celebration!

This morning I'm melting Vanilla Hazelnut in the kitchen from Gentle Light and a sample of Lavender Silk in the MB from Blue Gecko. This is strong and wonderful, so soft and powdery; hard to believe it's taking over the entire upstairs!

[smilie=th_sHellobar] and Happy St. Patrick's Day! The Irish in me is loving all the green emoticons! [smilie=th_c61]

I've still got yesterday's Crosscreek's Sugared Spruce going and I have to say, so far it's my all time favorite scent! It was a gift from a CF friend, as are all my non-AMS melts at this point. [smilie=thank_you] It's hard for me to describe. I don't smell much spruce but it's sweet and definitely fantastic. Even DH commented on how nice it is. I'm wondering if it's Crosscreek that's so spectacular, this particular scent, or Crosscreek's version of this scent. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Have a super day, everyone!

Gail

This morning I'm melting RGC-blue sugar. It is suppose to be sunny and 72 here in Indy today.

May you always walk in sunshine

May you never want for more

May Irish angels rest their wings

right beside your door.

Have a wonderful day. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Well, I brought one of those candle-licious votives to work today since I got no scent out of the one I burned at home yesterday and I've been burning it since 8 thismorning and nothing. NATTA NO SCENT! [smilie=th_happy096] Will not be placing another order with them.

I ordered 3 - 24 ounce candles from Candles By Victoria today. Vanilla Cedar, Claire Burke and Sweet Rose. Couldn't resist her 20% Off sale and $7 flat rate shipping. :lol:

:lol: [smilie=th_happy096] [smilie=Pattys_day] :P [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] Top o' the mornin' to ya! I can smell!!! [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] So it is a fresh day for me.I am melting- [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] Citrus Linen H2O-EW Wow-very strong! [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] Poolside-Candledippers Pretty Strong-good [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] Vanilla Shake Cake-LOL This is a great one! [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] Whipped Cream & Honeydew-CH Last one! [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] Have a great day!!! Be safe and have fun! [smilie=Pattys_day]

[smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day]

Cat-- Who could compete with that post??? It is fantastic!!! I will just cheer you all with :lol: what should be green beer! I wish I could engage in that this evening, but have parent teacher conferences until 8... UGGGHHHH.

We started out with Lemon Pound Cake from AMS which was so strong the kids said their eyes were burning, so we changed it to Buttercream Vanilla (also AMS) and I really like this one. Still so sad there will be no more!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I haven't started melting yet but just wanted to say hi to everyone. DD and I have to go to the mall later on so I'll probably start melting later on in the afternoon.

Starting off today with Red Velvet Cake from Missy's. This has become my favorite scent from her. Have a great day! :lol:

Great post Cat! [smilie=th_happy096] :lol:

I've only got candles going right now.

FM - Sugared Spruce pillar

Bridgewater - Seagrass (dregs on the melter plate)

DH walked in the kitchen this morning and found an empty bottle of Guinness, and he actually thought that I had chugged it down before breakfast! What's more, he was strangely impressed!

I had poured it in the crockpot with the corned beef for dinner tonight.

...for the record, I have NEVER chugged a beer before breakfast!

[smilie=Pattys_day]

May the saddest day of your future be no worse

Than the happiest day of your past.

Cool post, Cat! :lol:

Added Tuscan Lace from Soy Lovely to DD's room, which will be the guest bedroom for the in-laws. It's a very nice, soft, powdery scent. Hope it's not too feminine for my FIL!

We're back from the mall. I did some damage and Yankee. They have 5 new scents. I wrote about them in the Candle forum. I bought 5 votives and a tart burner. Oh, and some tea lights too.

I'm melting Cookie Jar from CFTKR in the new burner. I hope this burner works well because it's very pretty.

Hi Everybody!

It has been crazy here. I had no time to melt yesterday and it is driving me crazy! I finally have going MTT Hazelnut Coffee in 2 melters. It has been on about 5 hours and still smells nice and strong. I have been happy with all I have ordered from Missy's. The scents have been strong and long lasting.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Great post Cat! :) [smilie=th_goodnight]

DH walked in the kitchen this morning and found an empty bottle of Guinness, and he actually thought that I had chugged it down before breakfast! What's more, he was strangely impressed!

:shock:

That's funny Jules! We've been maple sugaring all day. Can't decide what to melt... just wanted to check in :lol:

Wow, lots of posts to catch up on here. You all are some melting fiends!

Mpfand, enjoy your company and congrats on the DH's retirement. It sounds like the celebration will be a lot of fun!

Cat, loved your post this morning. How did you DO that???

Cbgirl, I have found a good range of scent strength with Cheryl's melts. Some that she has marked as strong were not as strong as I would like in my open area, but great in a bedroom. If I find a scent I love from there, I play with it to get the right strength for the area. I've melted some right away and seemed to have good luck without waiting. HTH.

Black Cherry - Lil Bears. Love this.

Daffodil Fields - LOL. This is very good, moderately strong.

Daffodil Fields - Lemon Bay. Don't care for this one.

Great post Cat! :) [smilie=th_goodnight]

:lol:

:shock: [smilie=Pattys_day]

I changed out scents to:

K - Blueberry Flapjacks - Angie's - This one is strong and smells JUST like blueberry pancakes - amazing...

LR - Torrential Rains - GHBT - This one is better now that I've let it cure but that ozone scent is still throwing me off - it's particularly strong in this melt

BR - Good Lookin' Cowboy - Can-Do - This one smells just like the name - very interesting moderately strong scent

ALso burning a few candles on this beautiful day:

Bath - Illuminations Ocean Breeze jar

LR - Bridgewater Solitude jar

BR - YC Velvet Petals jar

:) [smilie=th_goodnight] :shock:

Very funny about the Guinness, Jules! :) You give such a clear mental picture with very few words. :shock:

That's one beautiful post, Cat. [smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm melting AMS Crystal Blue Waters. It had a pleasant scent but doesn't excite me much. And it's already fading away.

Gail