The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday!!!

Last nights melts were YC Beach Vacation, I have to try the second tart of this one, I got no throw at all, thats unusual from, I also melted CFTKR Jelly Bean, a cute bunny shaped tart, that was scrumptious, and Rosa's Tangerine Grapefruit, very true scent and a great throw. I think I'm really loving this new vendor!

What's a link for Rosa's? Some of these scents sound scruptious!

grandma frans cinnamon bun. my daughter loves it.

got my yankee candle book in the mail today. buy two jars get one free! I'm on it! [smilie=th_smielyfight]

Going to watch American Idol!!

Good evening!

Sweet&spicy - Thank you so much for comparing the two. When I smelled Lemon Snap long before I heard of Lemon Biscotti the first thing that came to mind was a lemon scented biscotti cookie. Cool beans, I already have it!

Tonight I'm melting Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints from CFTKR - outstanding!

Denim - I just started watching AI too! I can't imagine that it's been on for as many years as it has...time passes so quickly. I wish it was on all year long.

jules - you caught my attention back there with the Pink Bergamot something, LOL! How is it?

Jason - Just in case you get the urge again, I find Village candles at TJ Maxx/HomeGoods. I am hoarding a Pumpkin Chestnut, 38 oz - it was $12.99, such a deal!

Today has been Cozy Cottage Plum Pudding - I am still having trouble melting the tarts from her Christmas box, they are so pretty!

Christmas Morning Coffee (I think that's the name) - Cozy Cottage

Vanilla Walnut - Scentsy

Black Forest Truffle, CHC. This is scrumptious!!!

Tonight I am melting

Lavender Silk from Blue Gecko- VERY VERY GOOD

and large jars from YC

Macintosh- good

Spa Fresh- weak

Lemon Lavender- old classic, excellent

DesertRose, I got a sample of Lavender Silk in my last order and loved it! It lasted 3 full days in the MB.

Evening melt is Oatmeal Cookies from Bella's. Great bakery scent.

Ok I couldn't stand it any longer - for my last melts of the night I put on all AMS scents:

K - Sweet Snow - This is a very nice winter scent - minty!

LR - Passionate Kisses - This is a very nice flirty fruity scent

BR - Spring Lilac - It was just ok by itself so I added one of the AMS mini muffin tarts of Rose to it and it's MUCH better now.

Bathroom - Rose in the tealight melter and the two Rose chunky votives.

MUCH BETTER scents than the others I was melting today! I won't be ordering from Angie's again even though there were a couple of scents I did like from my order.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Last nights melts were YC Beach Vacation, I have to try the second tart of this one, I got no throw at all, thats unusual from, I also melted CFTKR Jelly Bean, a cute bunny shaped tart, that was scrumptious, and Rosa's Tangerine Grapefruit, very true scent and a great throw. I think I'm really loving this new vendor!

Here ya go ...http://rosascandles.com/

Melting AMS ~ Winter Garden

Angie's ~ Zucchini Bread

LOL ~ Victorian Garden (hoping she brings this one back)

Here ya go ...http://rosascandles.com/

Melting AMS ~ Winter Garden

Angie's ~ Zucchini Bread

LOL ~ Victorian Garden (hoping she brings this one back)

Heart, you piqued my interest about that Victorian Garden scent so I emailed Allison about it and she said she would reorder it. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

I am melting Crosscreek's, Apple Berry Crumble. Yummy! In another room, I am mellt CFTKR, Banana Nut Bread. I am a little disappointed in this scent. Not as strong as I like. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Slow moving here today. Just starting coffee #1. Melting: BG Creme Brulee, Spiced Pumpkin Brulee and burning a Village candle in Apple Cobbler.

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Just added Crosscreek French Crumb Cake, Celtic Moonspice and back in the mbr , Pink Sugar Cake.

Have a lovely day! We are in for a little cold snap, so I'm back to Bakery/Spicey for a bit!!

Sheryl

Melting Baton Rouge from Crosscreek....very different scent. Not too sure how crazy I am about it yet.