The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Thank you all for your kind words and *blue*. I've decided to melt pink for a month as well as blue because I think that's something my niece would have liked... something girly and sweet and sugary...something that would have made her giggle. It feels like an empty gesture, but it's the only thing I can think of to do. Surprisingly, I have only 5 pink tarts in my stash, so I'll have to break my lockdown and order some, but it's worth it.

This morning my blue is GHBT Torrential Rain and my pink is MD Masquerade

Yesterday AMS Sea Spray lost it's scent after just one tealight - very disappointing considering how much I loved the scent.

Yesterday I put on Fairy's Garden from my recent Blue Gecko package. :) Ya'll weren't kidding. If all of my BG tarts are like this, they will quickly move up to the top 3 on my "go to" list. I put this in the MB and could smell it all through the house. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Trying to burn blue for Ana this morning... but don't know if I can handle it. I also put in Torrential Rain from GHBT... and it is strong, just not the type for me. Do you like it Ana? I feel like I am sniffing soap up my nose. I wanted to suggest LOL for more pinks... she has so many great pink scents. Does anyone else have a big storm blowing in? We have crazy winds and parts of the state are supposed to get over 2 feet of snow. YIKES.... shoulda stayed home.

Hello CF friends!

Ana, so sorry about your niece.....very sad.

darling, sorry to hear about your beloved pet.....

I've got only one melter on right now.....Cranberry Orange Muffins from Almost Country.

Today I have my blue Soy Delightful - Sunset - but I am not smelling much. It has been stored in a baggie, so maybe that zapped out the scent.

Ana, so sorry to hear about your niece. I am burning the blue for you and your family.

Didn't get to post last night, but melted Windchimes-Can-Do and Sweet Dreams-EW. Both of them were nice fresh scents, but not very strong, imo. Today it is Greenhouse-YC and I'm burning Garden Sweet Pea. These two go together very well.

Ana, so sorry to hear about your niece. I am burning the blue for you and your family.

Didn't get to post last night, but melted Windchimes-Can-Do and Sweet Dreams-EW. Both of them were nice fresh scents, but not very strong, imo. Today it is Greenhouse-YC and I'm burning Garden Sweet Pea. These two go together very well.

I LOVE YC's Greenhouse - awesome scent

It turned cold here again so Spring isn't here quite yet. I changed out last night's scents to:

K - Snow Storm - EE - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Florist Shoppe - Bella's - This one is nice but smells a bit fake as well. It certainly is strong though, I'll give it that.

BR - Fresh Cut Roses - YC - One of my most favorite rose scents and strong too - this one is still from last night and when it's done I will change it for Angie's Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Burning B&BW Dancing Waters jar in the bath.

I changed out the Torrential Rain for AMS Pink Sugar. Nice, but not very strong. A bit powdery actually.

I went back and ordered another Stimulus Package from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts... specifically for more Doodle Bug! I relit the one from yesterday this morning before I left for work, and it is just so fantastic... :) Thought I had better try some more fruity summer scents while they are still on sale.

I changed out the Torrential Rain for AMS Pink Sugar. Nice, but not very strong. A bit powdery actually.

I went back and ordered another Stimulus Package from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts... specifically for more Doodle Bug! I relit the one from yesterday this morning before I left for work, and it is just so fantastic... :) Thought I had better try some more fruity summer scents while they are still on sale.

HER DOODLE BUG IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I survived spring break with the boys, and am currently enjoying some wonderful spring floral scents!

Currently have Hyacinth by Synascents. My mom gave me this from her collection, and it is really nice.

Also have Lavender Berry by Crosscreek.

My earlier scents faded fast so I've moved on to Apple & Bayleaf from Scentsy and Citrus Linen H2O from Everyday Whims.

Hi everyone!

This afternoon I'm melting Mixed Berry Crumble from the Spotted hog....very nice !

Ana...my prayers go out to you and your family.