The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

On this beautiful morning DD and I are melting Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and Mulled Cider. I don't have any candles burning right now but I may light up one that my friend gave me. It's a spicy scent but I don't know who made it.

Congrats Meghann! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

This morning I have HoT's Cupid's Coffee Cocktail going. I forced myself not to touch these for almost two weeks and they are even better now...and they were already pretty awesome!

Good Morning! We are having a very sunny,yet cold morning here...put on Bridgewater's Red Hot Cinnamon, Almost Country's Spiced Apples and CFTKR's Spiced Cider and Roasted Chestnuts.Well.have to go [smilie=th_blij47-1] .Have a nice day everyone.

It's a cold, gray morning and I'm meeting some friends for breakfast. We are all hitting 50 +- so we still try and get together for birthdays. I am melting Ten Digits peppermint/eucalyptus and will be melting more this afternoon. Ihope everyone has a great Saturday. I keep thinking spring has to be almost here. I have so many flowers poking through.

Woke up for work at 4 a.m. to a flippin snow storm! Drove for an hour-no visibility and very slick-got there to be sent right back home! So after another hour home(it should only take 20 minutes)-I put on:

Pink Buttercream LOL

Will melt more later.

Oh-thanks Kim! You are exactly right about that!

I also put on-

AMS-Sugared Shortbread

What's That Smell?-Hello Sweetie

Crosscreek-Butter Cookie

We are melting Raspberry Zinger by Can Do. I'm not positive that's what it is tho, lol. It smells like sugar cookie [smilie=th_idontknow] Still very nice.

Good morning! Well, I'm officially the mother of a teenager today. My dd, Abby, is 13 today. Wow! She's a great kid, though, so I'm not scared...yet. LOL!

On this rainy morning, it's pink paper pop from tarts galore in the living room, orange rain from tarts galore in the computer room, holly's holiday blend from hot in my bedroom, and fruit loops from mtt in the kitchen.

Have a wonderful Saturday, all! Oh, and congrats on your engagement, Meghann. That's such great news!

Congrats to your daughter, Heidi! Hope she has a great day today.

Congrats, Meghann!

Dumped Pucker Up and put in Christmas Cupcake from Lathers & Lights.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Meghann,[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7] Congratulations on your engagement! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Cat, so glad you made it back home safely! I swear I just saw the kitty's eyes move in your avatar! I think I'm losing it.

Melting Ten Digit Strudel & Spice in two melters this morning....smells wonderful!

Another vote here for Deana's Celtic Moonspice! THE BEST!!!

Meghann-Congratulations on your engagement!

Heidi-Happy Birthday to Abby!

This morning's melts are -

CFTKR Coconut Fluffers

CFTKR Creamy Coconut Pie

Have a great Saturday everyone!

I'm melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. I have to leave for work soon, but the rest of the family will be home to enjoy it. It's a favorite around here. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Did anyone else see the moon and Venus last night? [smilie=th_idontknow]

It was so cloudy here last nite I couldn't even see the stars. What about the moon & Venus? Ummmm....they weren't "up to" anything, where they......? :lol:

Cat - wish work had gotten U before you left the house. [smilie=th_jaja] Glad U got home safe and sound.....

Finished last nite's Pumpkin Cream (yum!) this morning along w/a Cake Candle in Pumpkin Spice along with an Illuminations candle in Almond Biscotti in the kitchen. Now am putting on YC melt in Mulling Spices. Blowing out the candles cuz this will drown em out.

edited for spelling.... :roll:

Aria....so funny! I wonder who all will be staring at Cat's avatar now!

Today it's Blackberry Fizz from Missy's Tempting Tarts.