The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Hi Kim...I just saw the post about your cholesterol. I'm sorry about having to take a pill. My dad has to take a daily pill for cholesterol. It runs in my family. Look at it this way, it's better to take the pill than pay for the consequences of high cholesterol later on in life. I hope that the pill fixes the problem for you. Hugs friend!

Happy Birthday to Abby. :shock:

Today's scents:

Sunflower & Sunshine Bissy's melt(relight from yesterday)

The current candle assortment already mentioned

Sea Grass - Bridgewater jar - Such a beautiful and interesting fresh scent :P

Coriander & Pomelo Illume poured votive ( too small to scent anything :lol: )

White Christmas Wedding - HoT melt

:oops:

Heidi, a big happy birthday to Abby! I remember how old I felt when my DS turned 13 last spring. Where does the time go? :shock:

Kim, I hope the new med. helps your cholesterol.

Morning melt is Sweet Nuts from EW. I have an eye dr. appointment and other errands to run this morning so I'll start the other melters when I get home.

:oops: Happy Birthday to Abby! I just wanted to tell you that teenagers are fun!! Don't listen to anyone that says otherwise! :shock:

I am melting Scentsy Watermelon Patch and it is the best one I have tried from there so far. It is tricking me into thinking it's summer.... even when I look out the window and see the snow flying around.

Good Morning to all.

Happy Birthday to Abby - the dreaded teenage years! *LOL* Chin up Mom, this will pass, although not quickly enough. My eldest turns 29 this year (you know, that "permanent" birthday!)

When she was 16 I would have sold her for a nickel and given back change! *LOL* I often tell her that I have always loved her completely, but there were a few years there when I didn't like her some days! The younger DD never became rebellious, but had her own set of problems. Oh yeah.....a lot of fun coming! But remember , in 10 years that teenager will be your best friend again!

Melting:

Cheryl's - Cinnamon Crunch Cake and Cranberry Crumble

Carol's - Country Bake Shop

CBV - Angel Food Cake

I have a 13 year old daughter..... can everyone say "MOODY!" LOL I just keep my mouth shut and pick my battles very carefully. :shock:

I have changed out to downy from blue Geiko.

Happy Birthday Abby! :shock:

Melting Butterscotch Brownie from Crosscreek! Love this one!!

I had 6 teen-agers at one time!! Wow!! They always thought I was dumb as a rock...now....they're not just my children but all 6 are my best friends and think everything I say is Gospel!! lol!! Funny how they change when they're older!

:shock: I just wanted to say that I haven't been blown away by anything I have gotten from Blue Geiko, BUT today I have one of the Downy melting and it is SO WONDERFUL!

I have a 13 year old daughter..... can everyone say "MOODY!" LOL I just keep my mouth shut and pick my battles very carefully. :shock:

Same here, denimsway. My daughter just turned 13 a couple of weeks ago. Moody is right!

Today I'm melting:

Country Home and Heart & Home - both from Crosscreek

Caramelized Apple Pralines - CFTKR

Vanilla Crunch and Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake - both from LOL

Good Morning to all.

Happy Birthday to Abby - the dreaded teenage years! *LOL* Chin up Mom, this will pass, although not quickly enough. My eldest turns 29 this year (you know, that "permanent" birthday!)

When she was 16 I would have sold her for a nickel and given back change! *LOL* I often tell her that I have always loved her completely, but there were a few years there when I didn't like her some days! The younger DD never became rebellious, but had her own set of problems. Oh yeah.....a lot of fun coming! But remember , in 10 years that teenager will be your best friend again!

Melting:

Cheryl's - Cinnamon Crunch Cake and Cranberry Crumble

Carol's - Country Bake Shop

CBV - Angel Food Cake

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Decided to change scents to try out my new PI freebies:

K - Woodstock - PI - Awesome scent!

LR - Lilac - PI - Another very nice floral.

BR - Lavender - A very good lavender scent but not as true as LOL's Lavender - this one is a bit more perfumy but still very nice

Bigred, I'm glad you like the Woodstock scent. It's one I really like too.

This afternoon I added EW Citrus Linen H2O

eta: added Candledippers Margaritaville melt too

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I think i need to visit one of the YC outlets...although my fiance would disagree! (we got engaged last friday [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] ).

Today has been a nice day to relax. Put on AMS Tahitian Waterfall and enjoyed looking at wedding ideas and wedding planning sites all morning. Snuck in an hour long workout as well. Boy has my mood improved now that I'm working out regularly.

Anyhoo, I am really enjoying the 2oz tarts from AMS. They really pack the punch in these big boys!

I think i need to visit one of the YC outlets...although my fiance would disagree! (we got engaged last friday [smilie=th_CONGRA34] ).

Today has been a nice day to relax. Put on AMS Tahitian Waterfall and enjoyed looking at wedding ideas and wedding planning sites all morning. Snuck in an hour long workout as well. Boy has my mood improved now that I'm working out regularly.

Anyhoo, I am really enjoying the 2oz tarts from AMS. They really pack the punch in these big boys!

Congratulations on the engagement! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Congratulations on your engagement MsMeghann! Have you planned a date yet? My date set lasted 10 years. The engagement was the fun part! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Enjoy this time!

Back to melting some good favorites:

CBV ~ Peppermint Patty

EW ~ Candy Cane

HoT ~ Pink peppermint noel cupcakes

Probably boring to most of you (no big new ones), but I love a blast from the past with my mint scents, and they all smell good when combined in one room. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

MM - Congratulations! Planning a wedding is so much fun as long as you can keep the stress level down somewhat.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Reason #2 why I joined the gym. Planning is fun, living closer to my soon to be MIL than my own mother is not the greatest right now. Although I get to go visit my family next week and start the dress shopping! Already trying to figure out if tarts can get past the security check if I'm only taking a carryon...any suggestions?

MM - Congratulations! Planning a wedding is so much fun as long as you can keep the stress level down somewhat.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Reason #2 why I joined the gym. Planning is fun, living closer to my soon to be MIL than my own mother is not the greatest right now. Although I get to go visit my family next week and start the dress shopping! Already trying to figure out if tarts can get past the security check if I'm only taking a carryon...any suggestions?

LOL! Airport security might mistake them for plastic explosives! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]