The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

thank you so much!!! I think I will order the melters and see how I like those! THANKS!!

Can anyone tell me anything about SHORTIES candles??? They are having a 50% off sale on a couple of different scents.

Denim, they are pretty decent, but the wax is so soft that you really have to watch for wick drowning. I bought one of the larger candles and had to scoop out the wax (the scent was so good I didn't want to waste that wax). IMHO: Fabulous cold scents, medium throw candles (I like the 4 oz. best for smaller areas), and if you like the scents they have on sale, I would say go for it!

Their CS is impeccable, and they have a few scents in their melters that I order on a regular basis that I can't find anywhere else. The melters seem to be more highly scented to me than the candles. HTH

Melting Crosscreek ~Citrus Linen H20 (not as strong as EW)

Tyler ~ Sheer Rain (OMG strong)

I'm ready to go back to some foody scents! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Happy Thursday!

So far, today's melts are:

Banana Nut Bread ~ Ten Digit Creations

Pumpkin Spice Latte` ~ CFTKR

Off to read the board!

I've got a strange mix going today. At least these scents are spread throughout the house and my windows are opened.

HoT - Pink Sugary Champagne (from last night)

FM - Cafe Machiato votive

Illume - Roasting Chestnuts votive

Country Light - Cotton Candy jar

Colonial - Honeycomb jar

YC - Sun & Sand jar

no name - smells like Strawberry vanilla melt

It's 70 degrees outside. Don't [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] me.

Good Morning All!

Not melting anything, I'm at work, but I thought I'd let you guys know that the Doodle Bug from GHBT that I melted last night, was totally amazing. I absolutely loved it, the description was right on the money!

Good morning! We have started Scentsy Sweet Pea and Vanilla, I love it! Very springy... and I think the vanilla rounds out the floral nicely.

Denimsway- I love my votives from LOL, and I got some great ones from Candlelicious. I have 2 dozen from AMS that I haven't tried yet, but I am excited and I'll let you know. The votives from AMS are really cheap, only 10.00 a dozen which is awesome!

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Vanilla Sugar Seduction from Bella's downstairs in the main living areas and French Kiss from Scentsy upstairs in the loft. Hope everyone's day is going well!

Good Morning All!

Not melting anything, I'm at work, but I thought I'd let you guys know that the Doodle Bug from GHBT that I melted last night, was totally amazing. I absolutely loved it, the description was right on the money!

Remind me who GHBT is? THANKS

Good morning! We have started Scentsy Sweet Pea and Vanilla, I love it! Very springy... and I think the vanilla rounds out the floral nicely.

Denimsway- I love my votives from LOL, and I got some great ones from Candlelicious. I have 2 dozen from AMS that I haven't tried yet, but I am excited and I'll let you know. The votives from AMS are really cheap, only 10.00 a dozen which is awesome!

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Thank you for your help!!!!!! I have only gotten one votive that I loved and that lady is no longer making candles or anything else anymore. I hate it when I find someone I love and they go out of business [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Good Morning All!

Remind me who GHBT is? THANKS

Denim, that would be Grandma's Home Brewed Tarts!

I'm starting late today. I walked this morning then hit a new store called the Christmas Shop that has everything but Christmas. My friend is working there so I got her discount. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

This afternoon's melts are Ten Digits-Cashmere(DH said it smells like Old spice) and Beaded Hemp-Baton Rouge. This is one I know I will love right off after only 5 minutes melting.

A day off work! Time to clean the rugs...

Today's melt is a mini-candle-turned-melt from Woodland Candles. The scent is Wood Moss and this one is so strong I have to keep turning off my melter.

Ohhhhhh... for all of you who love unusual scents... my kids picked out one of my freebies from AMS...Tribal Nights. It is very complex, and I REALLY like it. One of the paras came in a ohhed and awwed, saying it smelled like leather and a tack shop, which he loved. One of the kids said it smelled like a True Value store, with the wood and paint and what not, but in a good way. I think my DH would really like it, I may have to get it in a candle. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A PLACE TO BUY GOOD STRONG VOTIVES??

The chunky votives I got from Angel Made Scents (AMS) have been great and scent my whole bathroom strongly and I have another dozen coming with my current order. I haven't yet tried her regular votives but I'm sure those are good too.