The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Today I am melting Vanilla Frosted Grahams from Gramma Frans Fixins and I am also burning Peanut Butter Cookie Surprise candle from Candles by Victoria. My house is smelling so yummy !!!

:shock:

[

Peanut Butter Cookie Surprise candle? I'll bet that is a pretty candle. I'm running over to see if I can see a picture of it. [smilie=th_c61]

Just stopping in to say hello. Busy day here today and I doubt I will have time to melt both today and tomorrow. Just got home from a luncheon and will be leaving soon to see my nephew play basketball at Madison Square Garden. He is in the fifth grade and his school basketball team is playing at halftime during a college game.

Tomorrow I have to bring my father for a heart catherization and I am hoping that goes well.

I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of their day.

Michele, you sure do have a lot going on. Have fun at Madison Square Garden. How exciting.

I've added Sweet Nuts from EW. It was a cute little mitten shape. :shock: Now it's a puddle.

Country Clothesline from Linda Scott ~ Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts and More.

Every tart I have gotten from her has been super strong. I'm loving this one!

Hi all! Was out all day today so this is is the first chance to melt today:

K - Jade - CFTKR - Another really good scent from Carol and a new one for me

LR - Mugged by an Angel - CFTKR - Another new one from Carol and a very good one too

BR - Pink Diamonds - CFTKR - Another new one and it's great too

Burning my Colonial Orangeflower & Musk small jar in the bathroom.

Hi folks!

My first melt today was Blue Gecko's Bel Vampiro. What can I say? If I had to describe it, I would truly have to say it smelled like I think a vampire might smell! *LOL* I actually think it kind of reminded me of what funeral parlor smells like.

It was an unusual scent. It was pleasant, but I can't describe it specifically. It wasn't extremely strong, but it lasted a good amount of time.

I just put on Cheryl's Cranberry Chutney.

Michele, good luck tomorrow with your father.

I have Nene's Lemon Blueberry Loaf going (something like that!) this evening. Hope everyone has a good one.

This evening I'm melting CFTKR's Cotton Candy,CFTKR's Spiced Apple Pecan and Almost Country's Banana Nut BreadMichele, Hope everything goes well with your fathe r

Have a nice evening everyone!

Hi Everyone! We're back from dinner. Yummy! I have to pick out a new tart for tonight. I didn't get around to it yet.

Michele, I hope all goes well with your dad tomorrow and that you guys will have wonderful news.

Jason....that is for sure a good strong one from Christy!

Michele.....hope everything will be alright with your Dad.

I'm melting Country Kitchen from Missy's. It's got a lot of cinnamon in it. Great throw on this one!

Michele, hope your dad's procedure goes well.

Melting Cranberries & Sandalwood from Scentsy downstairs in the main living areas and upstairs in the loft and Cool Cranberry from Beaded Hemp in the kids' bedrooms.

Lana-Pleased let me know what you think of the Spiced Cranberry when you melt it.

Michele, First....good thoughts with you and your father tomorrow.

I have put on Blue Gecko's Spiced Cranberry tonight. I would characterize it as fresh, not overly sweet, a definite spiciness to it, but not that strong spice smell that almost makes some melts smell like they are "burning" (I hope you know what I mean).

I would say it has a crispness to it. I would call it medium to strong on the throw. I will also qualify that statement with the fact I have it in my large room, and I often see scents I have melted and thought were just medium throw listed as strong or very strong by others. I don't know if it is the high ceilings...or perhaps just my old nose! *LOL*

Hope this helps.

i got home and put on more country clothesline from linda scott. i can't get enough of this scent. i ordered tons more from her today in lots of scents i have not tried. i hope i'm as happy with them as I have been with this last order.

Last melts of the day for me are:

K - Southern Apple Pie - AMS - smells very close to the real thing except it's a little heavy on the cinnamon

LR - Balsam - AMS - Another really good one from Christy

BR - Tiger Lily - Cheryl's - Another awesome floral from Cheryl - two for two so far...

[smilie=thank_you]

Melting Carols Wedding Cake tonight..boy its yummy!! Very good scent here!! Carol just really impresses me so much with her unique scents!!!

[smilie=group_hug]