The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

I'm getting a late start melting. I woke up with a migraine so I had to wait for the Zomig to kick in before I could tolerate any scents. Feeling much better so I just started All American Apple Pie from Blue Gecko (kitchen/DR), Pearberry from Front Porch (kids' bedrooms and loft) and Ocean from Scentsy (powder room).

Good Sunday afternoon, everbody.

Welcome home, Jason. :shock:

My family and I have been camping since Friday night. Gotta enjoy the cool weather while we can. I couldn't go without something smelly so I burned Bizzy B's Botanical Orchard & Nectar Bloom all weekend. It did great in our little camper. I tried scenting the entire woods but the great outdoors was just to big.

When we got home, the house smelled all musty so I put on a strong fruit this afternoon:

HL - Wild Huckleberry

JR - Lovespell

[smilie=th_c032]

Guest scentedstamper

Had some chores to do after church so I'm slow getting the scents going today. Just put on a Blue Gecko tart in Forever Alice (actually only 1/4 of a full size tart!). It is so strong and very different, but in a good way! I have been extremely pleased with this vendor and just placed a third order!!! For those who love their tarts SUPER strong, I highly recommend Blue Gecko! (owner: Deidre) Laundered Linens and Downy April Fresh are absolute favorites and I just ordered more. (We're talking 2 FULL days of scent from 1/2 of a cube out of a clamshell!!!)

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

Sheryl

We just got home from running errands. I decided to light another tealight for LOL's Cinnamon Buns. As soon as we walked through the door I could smell it and it had been off for a few hours. It's really good.

Was out all morning and afternoon on this dreary, rainy day so these are my first melts of the day:

K - Apple Spice & Holly - CFTKR - I really like this scent a lot

LR - Vanilla Sugar Wafers - Spotted Hog - This was a freebie and DP picked this one - it's sort of nice but there's just something about it that I don't like

BR - Merlin's Forest - CFTKR - Another awesome earthy type scent from Carol - gotta order more of this one...

Also burning Colonial's Orangeflower & Musk small jar in the bath.

Hello everyone! I got back from San Francisco last night, and even though I had so much fun, I am so glad to be home! I am burning my LOL jar candle which has melted down to Coconut Cake... which is wonderful, but I just started a Snow baby tart in the bedroom, and it is FANTASTIC! [smilie=th_c032] I will have to get more of these. I hope everyone enjoys what is left of the weekend!

Not melting anything at the moment since I've got dinner cooking and the pork chops in the oven smell delish. After dinner, I think I'll melt EW's Blue Sugar.

This evening I'm melting CFTKR's Caramel Sticky Buns and Caramel Corn Crunch from Blue Gecko.....both are excellent scents! [smilie=th_c032]

Evening melt is Cheryl's Nostalgia. Love this scent! The only other vendor I found that had this was Queen of Hearts and haven't seen it since she went OOB. Yay Cheryl! [smilie=th_sHellobar] Strong and goooooood!

Hi S&S, what does Nostalgia smell like?

Bella's Merlins Forest is on for the night. It started out really strong and wasn't even half way melted, so I unstacked my tealight. This feels like it could be a headache scent for me.

Still melting cherry almond by AMS from this morning and it is still going strong! I added fudge Brownie in the same room with cherry almond and they are going well together!

Evening melt is Cheryl's Nostalgia. Love this scent! The only other vendor I found that had this was Queen of Hearts and haven't seen it since she went OOB. Yay Cheryl! [smilie=th_sHellobar] Strong and goooooood!

Hi S&S, what does Nostalgia smell like?

Hi backatcha Jules! We missed your smiling face. :P Here's the description of it - 'mixtures of cranberries, mulberries and bayberries with a tiny hint of apples. Added to the mix is a surprising array of spices with nuances of nutmeg and clove with top notes of orange zests'. Quite a mouthful, huh? :lol: It's a hard one to describe, I get some fruits, but one in particular doesn't stand out and I get plenty of spice, too. It's a great scent - love it!

Strong??? Oh please describe Sweet.

Melting CCCC ~ Mango Mandarin (too light for me, but smells nice)

Get Whipped ~ tangerine twister (great scent)

CP ~ Pumpkin Soufflè

BG~ Spiced Pumpkin Bruleè

Going to add CCCC Pumpkin Spice Latteè for the pumpkin room, and something else to top off those fruit scents in another area.

Glad to see you back Jules! Camping trips call for lots of scents! :lol:

I had a busy day visiting relatives. Just relaxing watching the Oscars. Melting 2nd tealight for Cake Bake. Christy's tarts are great as usual. Burning YC Shortbread Cookie. Finally found this scent at the June YC sale. Smells great. I have 2 of the large jars going and you can really smell this one. Also burning Warm Glow Snickerdoodle. It smells good in here!