The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Hi all. :oops: I just finished my second tealight for CYS Cupid Cookies. I think I'm going to switch to LOL's Sweet Potato Panckaes now.

This morning I've had CHC chewy caramel pecan and CHC bear claws melting in the kitchen. I think they lasted less than an hour and weren't strong to boot! :oops: Now i've switched to Carol's osmanthus and fig.

Started the day with Turkish Hazelnut Coffee from LOL in the kitchen/DR and just added Hearth & Home from Scentsy in the loft.

I'm melting Pillows and Jewels from Everyday Whims.

Olive, I like your avatar...and your Pillows and Jewels scent. After seeing your post, I put the P&J scent on for myself this afternoon.

Also a blue Sealily votive from Illume for Jason.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Been melting Carols wonderful Tangerine Noel and its sooo yummy...I just love a good strong scent..its awesome!!

Have a great afternoon and a good week too... :oops:

:oops: [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Well, I just got the ultimate review from the PSIL. He came out of the bathroom, and said, "Hey which tart do you have in there?" I replied it was Missy's - MAC APPLE. "Well, let me tell you, I just did my best to scent the bathroom, but it STILL smells like apple!" That one is a keeper.

Good Morning All,

:?

I have melting:

AMS - Chocolate Covered Cherries, Country Vanilla, and Lemon Pound cake.

Missy's - Mac Apple

Gonna be a busy day. Have to pack for tomorrow's sudden trip to Jacksonville, FL. Anybody have any great ideas of what to do with my spare time there? I have never been there before. Definitely planning on packing a melter and tarts!

This afternoon the older DD is bringing the brand new boyfriend over for the first family meeting. Oh my....this could be interesting!

Great scents today!!

Have fun in Florida! I have no idea where to go,but just relax and do bring the warmer and melts.

Have fun this afternoon......and Mama be nice!... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Tarthound

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Well, I just got the ultimate review from the PSIL. He came out of the bathroom, and said, "Hey which tart do you have in there?" I replied it was Missy's - MAC APPLE. "Well, let me tell you, I just did my best to scent the bathroom, but it STILL smells like apple!" That one is a keeper.

Oh lordy! :?

I'm now melting Cozy Christmas in the kitchen. Wonderful! In the bedroom it's Oh Romeo from EW. Awesome! In the bathroom it's Coco Lavender from Lessie. Fabulous! Have a wonderful night everyone!! :?

Changed out the previous scents because they didn't last very long at all. :?

Now melting:

LR - Jasmine - AMS - A very nice jasmine scent

BR - Magnolia & Orange Blossom - AMS - A very nice floral/citrusy blend

Still burning the blue for Jason and the YC Water Garden votive in the bath which has lasted all day as well as the Black Linen & Amber chunky votive from AMS which is still going in the bath as well.

Tonight melt is still Black Cherry & Vanilla Cupcake. I've been nursing the tart for 3 days. Holy guacamole this is one strong tart! I actually had to extinguish it two times because it's so strong. Great scent but burn your nose hairs strong.

Oatmeal Cookies from Bella's in the kitchen, Amber Enchantment from Illuminescents in the MB, Sugar Lips from EW in DD's room and Under the Sheets from Hodge Podge in the powder room.

:P :? No school today! First melts are patchouli tie dye and sweet grass from Mama's Country Shed as well as Indian summer from Melissa's specialty soaps!