The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

I am burning my Really Red Velvet Cake candle from LoL which I LOVE!! This layer is almost gone, and I am having an anxiety attack because she is still not open for me to order another! But, my order from Carol should be here tomorrow, so things are looking up!

And to clarify, it was the Scentsy distributor who told me the whole clamshell would last 80 hours, but I didn't ask if that was burning one cube at a time for 12 hours each? I just can't imagine that if you burned the whole thing at once you'd really get 80 hours out of it. I'd love to be wrong though.

[smilie=th_insane]

I know if you melt the whole thing at once you will NOT get 80 hours out of it. They mean individually the clamshell would burn up to 80 hours. Just a heads up. I bet it would be way strong though if you tossed the whole thing in!

[smilie=th_insane] Here at school I've lit a YC cider donuts candle.

Denimsway, I have purchased Pine Point candles before. I did not care for them. However I am very particular with candles. I did give one as a gift, and the recipient loved it.

Has anyone heard from Trep?? I have'nt seen her post in a while. Hope everything is ok.

This morning I'm re-melting Sin City from EW. Everyone have a good Friday!!

[smilie=th_insane] Here at school I've lit a YC cider donuts candle.

Denimsway, I have purchased Pine Point candles before. I did not care for them. However I am very particular with candles. I did give one as a gift, and the recipient loved it.

Thanks for letting me know. I am hard to please with candles so I think I will skip that order for now.

This morning I am melting BABY POWDER from Hodge Podge. It is not strong at all. I can barely smell it. [smilie=th_insane]

I ordered a ton of tarts from Lookout Mountain and I don't care for them at all.

[smilie=th_insane]

I hope everyone is having a good morning. I just got back from walking. I am melting CHC-Fresh Linen and Carol's Cracklin Birch to start out today. It was terrible to hear about the plane crash this morning. This is my store and errand day, so everyone be safe and have a great day.

Good morning! I'm finishing up Pearamel. This is a great scent! I didn't start up the downstairs burner yet. I have to leave in an hour to go back to DD's school to be class mom for their V-Day party. I'm so excited!

Changed the BR melter to Spotted Hog's Berry Tangerine which is another really good one from there. Spotted Hog's Paradise is still going strong in the LR. This one lasts a long time and I only put one cube from the clamshell every time I melt it, and it's STRONG too.

Love both of those from SH-in fact I have a whole bag of brittle of the Berry Tangerine!

This morning I am waiting for my new furniture to be delivered-funny how they give you the same time frame as the cable company for deliveries!

I am melting-

Pomegranate-Jolie Bella

Strudel Doodle-Mookie Doodle

Pecan Twist-CFTKR

Burning-

Clarity-Bean Pod

Vanilla Cupcake Bake candle-CFTKR

Cozy Cashmere-Colonial

New furniture! How exciting. [smilie=th_insane] What all did you get, Cat?

This morning I'm trying another scent from Blue Gecko. This one is Green Apple Pucker and I am impressed enough that I will be placing another order before free shipping expires. This is the truest green apple scent I've ever smelled. DD and DH both love it, too. In fact, DH took two cubes to melt at work today!

Happy Friday the 13th! [smilie=th_insane]

...adding Green Apple Pucker to her list...(thanks mp!)

This has been a very cranky couple of days at the office - people in tears, people whining...sheesh. I need to get some soothing scents going in here! [smilie=th_insane]

I'm going with Soy Beads - Eucalyptus Lavendar.

You're welcome, debra. Hope the Eucalyptus Lavender does the trick! [smilie=th_326db8b3] At least it's Friday.

I just started Lavender Vanilla Sandalwood from LOL in the loft and Downy Lavender Vanilla (sample) from Blue Gecko in the MB. I'm not even cranky; just like lavender scents. [smilie=th_aola]

I'm melting a couple of elderly Yankee tarts today. They are both doing well, surprisingly, considering how old they are.

Velvet Petals

Stargazer Lily (my favorite YC scent at one time)

Debra - hope your scents help at the office today. Maybe suggest to your boss that everyone get to leave an hour early (with pay of course! [smilie=HBday] ) today. Bet that would cheer everyone up.... [smilie=th_aola]

Melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Sugared Cranberries and burning a Warm Glow Cranberry Chutney candle (so pretty!).

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Lots of melts melting today:

LR has CFKTR-Happy Birthday Cupcake, AMS-Country Berry Hotcakes and Scentsy Perfectly Pomegranate.

BR has CFKTR-Red Velvet Cake (not getting much scent from this one...maybe I'll try LOL's or AMS's versions) and CYS-Pineapple Blossom.

Melting an assortment of candles as well. Anything to get the freshly dyed hair scent out of the apartment!

I am intrigued that so many of you talk about melting at your offices.

Of course I do, since I work remotely...at my house. However I am almost positive that they would not allow us to have melters physically in the company's offices. And even if they did, we would have people moaning and groaning about the scents.

Aren't any of these issues? Just curious.