The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Hi All!

I'm melting a new one from Carol this afternoon - Pearamel. It's pear and caramel...yummy! I also have an older scent going...Boo Berry.

My order from Carol came in and it's wonderful. She's such a sweet lady!

Melting Cozy Christmas from AMS's. Love this one! Also peppermint kiss kiss from EW. This one is good and strong too!

Realized that I hadn't changed one of my main melters that I had intended to change a long time ago-so I put in Buddha-LOL

Sorry to keep coming on with one scent at a time-I am goofy today.

Have a good afternoon all-getting ready to take DD to the dentist and go for a cleaning myself.

OH MAN.... Busy Bee's has Wood Wick Candles! Has anybody tried these? I love those in the Woodwick brand.... but I don't want to pay $26.00 for a candle here when I can have many more smellies from somewhere else...

:lol:

Melting Nene's Celtic Moonspice and it is super strong! Holy Moly!

Think I will wander over to Busy Bee's site....I haven't ordered from them in awhile....love their Banana Ivy and Bayleaf & Pepper.

Changed the BR melter to Spotted Hog's Berry Tangerine which is another really good one from there. Spotted Hog's Paradise is still going strong in the LR. This one lasts a long time and I only put one cube from the clamshell every time I melt it, and it's STRONG too.

Melting Nene's Celtic Moonspice and it is super strong! Holy Moly!

Think I will wander over to Busy Bee's site....I haven't ordered from them in awhile....love their Banana Ivy and Bayleaf & Pepper.

Aria - I really like Nene's Celtic Moonspice. Strong is good, tho - right? :P Re: BB's Bayleaf & Pepper - what's that like? Like the real spices.....the stuff I put in my chicken stock? [smilie=th_jaja] [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting CFTKR's Pumpkin & Crushed Nutmeg. One of my fav's....

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting a test tart from EW called At the Fair, and finishing up Carols Lavender Vanilla.

Now let me get this straight, are you tell me, that these Sentsy tarts last 80 hrs each? I'm reading something wrong here I think. I thought Sentsy was like an ebay kind of a thing, but its starting to sound to me like a distributor. Please clue me in!!!!

I wanted to try some different scents tonight but the Iced Oatmeal Cookie from AMS is still going strong. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] :P

Tonight's melts are HOT Creamy Nutmeg and CFTKR Nutmeg Spice.

lovetopuzzle- I melted that AMS scent earlier. Thought it was great. Curious how long did yours last and what kind of melter did you use? I had the small ones from the 6 pack and mine lasted one tealight.

I have AMS chocolate cream cupcake going. I am not normally a fan of chocolate scents, but this is so good. I even smell the coconut! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

OH MAN.... Busy Bee's has Wood Wick Candles! Has anybody tried these? I love those in the Woodwick brand.... but I don't want to pay $26.00 for a candle here when I can have many more smellies from somewhere else...

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

At the risk of sounding like a Busy Bee cheerleader, I've tried one of their woodwick jars and liked it very much. It burned nicely and had that woodwick crackle sound. Also, the price was right.

Lana, I'm in FL but no where near Jacksonville, so I'm no help, but have a safe trip. Let us all know if you do find a candle shop.

I received my HoT order this afternoon, so tonight I'm melting State Fair Twinkies and Caramel Truffles. They smell great in the same room. I'm on my second tealight for each one.

I have AMS chocolate cream cupcake going. I am not normally a fan of chocolate scents, but this is so good. I even smell the coconut! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting that now and totally smell the coco chocolate mix. Very nice scent.

Also melting AMS cookie dough in the same room, Living room has CFKTR Lime Bubblegum and CFKTR Cherry Bubblegum plus my YC Key Lime Candle!

Now to run some bath water to test all my new CP goodies (got the Red and Emo body sets)! Totally want the hair sets now too!

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting a test tart from EW called At the Fair, and finishing up Carols Lavender Vanilla.

Now let me get this straight, are you tell me, that these Sentsy tarts last 80 hrs each? I'm reading something wrong here I think. I thought Sentsy was like an ebay kind of a thing, but its starting to sound to me like a distributor. Please clue me in!!!!

Scentsy is a company that sells through their consultants, like Home Interiors. Here's the link: http://www.scentsy.net/ I think they mean you get 80 hours per clamshell. That may be stretching it a bit, but, in my experience, some scents do last 8-12 hours per cube.

I'm trying out a new scent tonight...Sin City from EW. It's really good and strong...reminds me of Nag Champa!

I'm finishing the night off with Carol's Pearamel and one of the YC votives my mom got me last weekend - Mountain Lake. It's such a pretty candle.

I'm melting that now and totally smell the coco chocolate mix. Very nice scent.

Also melting AMS cookie dough in the same room, Living room has CFKTR Lime Bubblegum and CFKTR Cherry Bubblegum plus my YC Key Lime Candle!

Now to run some bath water to test all my new CP goodies (got the Red and Emo body sets)! Totally want the hair sets now too!

I got Cookie Dough also. Smells great cold! Enjoy your CP goodies. :P

I am burning my Really Red Velvet Cake candle from LoL which I LOVE!! This layer is almost gone, and I am having an anxiety attack because she is still not open for me to order another! But, my order from Carol should be here tomorrow, so things are looking up!

And to clarify, it was the Scentsy distributor who told me the whole clamshell would last 80 hours, but I didn't ask if that was burning one cube at a time for 12 hours each? I just can't imagine that if you burned the whole thing at once you'd really get 80 hours out of it. I'd love to be wrong though.

[smilie=th_insane]