The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

I was thinking about Welcome Home or Remember When???? Haven't tried either of those yet.
Becky...I've tried both of these scents,only in tarts,and both were very nice! Skylar

Morning melting is as follows....Angie's rosemary mint, GHBT hippy Christmas, EE The Hunger, and spicy apples and peaches from Candles, Melts, and More. :?

Good Morning CF Friends! :?

I haven't had my :) yet, so I only have one melt going so far.....

GHBT~Breakfast With Grandma. I just lit the tealight, so I can't smell anything yet. Cold, it's a yummy sweet scent and I smell orange juice in there too. Should be great for the morning!

Good morning!

First melts of the day are EW Black Raspberry in two melters. It looks like it's going to be another nice day here today. Hurry up Spring!

:?

This Creme Brulee from Blue Gecko is DEFINATELY a keeper....Can still smell it very strong this morning, after melting last evening. Love it!!

:?

Very late night melt is Red Velvet Cake-CFTKR. :?

[smilie=th_blij51] GOOD MORNING! How did you like the Red Velvet Cake? I just ordered 3 samplers from her yesterday, and I am excited about this one. I have Melissa's Coconut Lime started, I put it in about 2 minutes ago and it is already going strong! The sun is out and I am ready to get rid of all this snow!

Good Morning! Been cleaning and washing towels and sheets this morning-since the weather is still so nice here in MO, I decided on some spring!

Melting:

Bellisima Bella-Blue Gecko

Hydrangea-Can Do

Raspberries & Cream-Can Do

Lemon Noel-CFTKR

Red Poppy-Phebes

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

I just had HOT's Space Brownies melting and yuck! Smelled like scotch tape and chocolate....

I now have Blueberry Muffin from Cocoa Pink on and it is lovely..