The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good morning.

I got my scents on even before coffee this morning. One of my lighters is out of fuel. Grrr.

PI - Pina Colada (light scent but it's an elderly clamshell so...)

MTT - Caramel Apple (this little 1 ouncer is packing a punch - good)

YC - Candy Hearts swirl jar (from a clearance sale Jan of last year [smilie=typen] yikes)

CC - Lemon Creme jar

Happy Saturday. :lol:

The HoT tart from earlier fizzled out pretty quickly....

So now I'm melting Pink Crush from Crosscreek and I lit a beautiful jar candle I have been hoarding for a while. It's from Heartland Herb and it's a combination of Pink Sugar and Birthday Cake.....a creamy white candle with pink chunks in it and pretty pink glitter sprinkled on top. I really miss HH....she made some beautiful candles!

Guest scentedstamper

I'm up all by myself this am ,and I have an interesting mix melting while I have my coffee :

CFTKR : Spicy Cup of Joe (from a sampler- love it!) , and one from a sampler I did not think I would like (BUT I DO!) Pink Sugared Chocolate

LOL : Coffee Cake and Spice

Angie's : Gingerbread

Nene's : what was left of a bag of "crumbles" in Celtic Moonspice

MM MMM good! Have a wonderful Saturday everyone! My DD's want to go to the mall today. They are "craving" a trip to Bath&Body Works and I've got a gift card left from Christmas! Yes, I am shamelessly raising up another generation of scent addicts!!!

Sheryl

Doing some laundry.

Had to dump CFTKR Spiced Pear, just not for me anything spicey.

New melts are Garden Sage YC Simply Home, this scent is amazing, kinda like a milder dune grass, and YC Island Spa.

Happy Saturday to all!! I have started melting Cottage Hill Ceations - Indonesian Cinnamon in my LR. Need to do some defumigating around here today. Have a good day everyone.

This morning before work I'm melting Grandma's Kitchen from Hodge Podge in 3 melters. I was called into work today and while I'm happy for the extra hours, I have to mentally adjust from it being a day off to now being a work day. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

It was 3 below zero here Thursday morning. This morning it was 42 degrees! [smilie=th_51991986] Crazy roller coaster weather.....

Hmmmm...trep is still MIA. :P Hope you're on vacation & having fun somewhere.... [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Melting EW's Cup of Joe Pumpkin - yum! Also burning an Illuminations candle in Eggnog in the kitchen.

Good morning (well it still is by Central time!)

I have started with:

Georgia Peach and Country Berry - BizzyB

Cinnamon Struedel - CFTKR

Want to check them out before i add to the mix!

Hey bigred....you'll be happy to know that I have been corresponding with Carol, and she is going to put up a Patchouli sampler. I definitely want to order some for the eldest DD, and you seemed to be enjoying them. Which has been your favorite so far?

You all, I've had so much fun on this board today. I've got overnight guest coming this afternoon and I've done nothing to prepare. I had better get it in gear and do something around here.

Have a great afternoon. [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Lana: I could go for a patchouli sampler. I am melting Cottage Hill Creations-Cedar and Saffron. This is another favorite of mine. I'm going to open a few windows since it is 58 out and try and get rid of the "bug" residue left in the house.

Good morning (well it still is by Central time!)

I have started with:

Georgia Peach and Country Berry - BizzyB

Cinnamon Struedel - CFTKR

Want to check them out before i add to the mix!

Hey bigred....you'll be happy to know that I have been corresponding with Carol, and she is going to put up a Patchouli sampler. I definitely want to order some for the eldest DD, and you seemed to be enjoying them. Which has been your favorite so far?

From Carol the best ones I've melted so far were the plain Patchouli and the Berry Patchouli which are both fantastic. Cold sniff on Black Magic, Flower Child and Patchouli Honey have all been excellent and I'm sure they will be great "earthy" scents as well once I get around to melting them. [smilie=th_goodnight] Hope that helps.

Hello all! Today it's Country Apple Pie from Missy's. It's smells wonderful, there is only one problem: it smells NOTHING like apple pie. It's a macintosh scent. I'm wondering if it got mixed up or something. It's all good though, I love macintosh Hope everyone has a great day!

Trep, where are you???

Trep....are you out there??? We are worried about you!!!

Today it's Cinnamon Buns from Primitive Kountry in the kitchen. Smells wonderful! Also Pleasures from AMS's in the bedroom. This is a beautiful fragrance! Just like the perfume!

Changed the melters for:

LR - Tranquil Sleep - GHBT - An ok lavender type scent

BR - Green Irish Tweed - CFTKR - A really good masculine type scent - here's Carols's description - green irish tweed..... A fruity top note of lemon verbena, middle notes of iris & violets & at the base is mysore sandalwood & amber - I really like this one