The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Pomegranite and Grapefruit from Country Heart candles. Not nearly as strong as it was last time I ordered. In fact a lot of the tarts have been not good at all. My first bad experience with them [smilie=th_stink] [smilie=th_hema1]

Good evening

I am melting LOL's White Chocolate Pepermint Bark and feel like in heaven. [smilie=th_hema1]

This truly scents my whole apartment.

I don't know how could I have lived without LOL before??????

Desert Rose, I am totally with you right here! I am in serious withdrawal, but I think I am going to try some HoT to soothe my pain. Has anyone tried any of the Valentine's scents? I must have some Smurfette's Love Shack, and some Naughty Night LOOOOVE cake.... what else should I try?

Hey: I am crawling out from being so sick with the crud that DS had. DH was not feeling well last night. So, I am trying to get some liquid in me,. Lysoling the house, and melting euca. and cedar. Hopefully I'll keep feeling better today. Have a good day.

Lana: Hair wrinkles that cracks me up,. Heidi Tax Refund = more smellies!! I missed you guys yesterday.

This morning it's Vanilla Bean Supreme from AMS's. A good strong vanilla! Also Indian Summer from Melissa's. Love this one too!

Lana....so funny about the hair wrinkles!

Denim...glad to see you posting...we've missed you!

Yesterday the temp. was 12 here and today it's suppose to get up to 60 degree's! Wow! Crazy weather!

Trep and Doe....worried about ya'll....hope everything is ok!

Re-melting Reindeer Chow from last night. Smells amazing with my fresh brewed coffee. :lol:

Lana, CF is a great way to pass the time while fixing "hair wrinkles." I haven't found a tart yet that will overpower that smell, though! [smilie=th_stink]

Kim, sorry to hear you've been sick. :cry: We missed you, too!

Heidi, does this mean you get to splurge on some new smellies? [smilie=th_hema1]

Good Morning-

Glad to see a good start for so many this morning.

I am burning several candles today.

I am also melting Pink Sugar-Gentle Light

Sugar Cookie-AMS

Have a great day all!

I may be able to get a few smellies, but we're being good with the tax refund and are paying major bills, paying off the credit cards, and doing some work on the house. But, it feels good to know those loads are off of our shoulders. But, I already told dh that I may have to take just a tad to get some tarts. HeHe! [smilie=th_hema1]

Oh, and I added pumpkin from missy's tempting tarts to the mix.

Today I am remelting the Vanilla Frosted Graham from Gramma Frans. I cut it in half yesterday because her tarts are so large and I melted one half for about 6 hours, and it is still going strong today. I put the other half in another room today. If anyone loves vanilla scents this is a must try.

[smilie=th_hema1]

I am burning a new candle I got from CVS. It is super strong and a wonderful scent. It is called Eucalyptus and Lavender. It is the Odor Clear Candle for 6.99. I LOVE IT! [smilie=th_hema1]

Hi everyone!

Last nights melt was EW Birthday Cake. It was so yummy, that I lit it this morning when I was getting ready for work. I usually never melt in the morning, but it was sooo good, I couldn't wait till tonight.

Have a great day all!

I have added Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake-CFTKR

Cranberry Zucchini Bread-Busy Bee

Also Lysol to the mix-trying to de germ. I hope this darn stomach flu gets outta here!

Hope you start feeling better soon Kim.

I've got some Reindeer Poop left over from GHBT, so I am going to melt that this afternoon. It's got to smell better than the kitty poop I just scooped out of the litter box![smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Kim, ugh, so sorry to hear you were sick yesterday! Please take care! :P

denim, good to "see" ya! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Heidi, happy tart shopping! hehe....[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Well, I've got the whole house to myself and it's very quiet....I say it's time for a little nappy!!! [smilie=th_cc15]

Reindeer Chow finally fizzled out so I dumped it and put in Brown Sugar Nut Bread from Front Porch. In the loft I just started Caramel Vanilla Crunch, also from Front Porch.

Today I've got a YC Key Lime Pie candle melting, my Spa Fresh candle melting and CYS-How Do I Love Thee. I wanted fruity scents after eating a delicious poppyseed fruit and chicken salad for lunch. I'm so glad I let the CYS tarts cure a bit, this one is throwing so strong, it's all over my house. A nice blend with the Key Lime Pie! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

PS-I love illumalids!

Cat-I hope they lysol kills all the germs!

Heidi-enjoy tart shopping..even if it's just a little purchase!

Kim-feel better soon.

Today I've got a YC Key Lime Pie candle melting, my Spa Fresh candle melting and CYS-How Do I Love Thee. I wanted fruity scents after eating a delicious poppyseed fruit and chicken salad for lunch. I'm so glad I let the CYS tarts cure a bit, this one is throwing so strong, it's all over my house. A nice blend with the Key Lime Pie! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

PS-I love illumalids!

Cat-I hope they lysol kills all the germs!

Heidi-enjoy tart shopping..even if it's just a little purchase!

Kim-feel better soon.

Wow that lunch sounds delish! I haven't had lunch yet-been too busy cleaning! Now I want some chicken salad!

Thanks-I hope so too.

Getting ready to put on-Citrus Linen H2O-EW

I've got some Reindeer Poop left over from GHBT, so I am going to melt that this afternoon. It's got to smell better than the kitty poop I just scooped out of the litter box![smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

[smilie=th_cc15] Is GHBT's Reindeer Poop a rendition of Reindeer Chow?

Hope you are feeling better Kim, and glad to see you Denim.

Not having much luck with AMS tarts. The fudge nut brownie and peppermint patty were good chocolates, but I could barely smell them.

Hasn't been one of my better melting days so far:

Livin on a Layer ~LOL ( least amount of scent from an LOL tart I've ever had. This must be a dud cause I usually love LOL) :P Dumping this one.

Peppermint Patty ~AMS ( also dumping ...ugh! got a six pack)

Started some others that may turn the day around:

Passionate Kisses ~ CCCC Loving this one!

Pink Sugar type ~EW

Victorian Garden ~ LOL

Happy Friday!

Heart2Heart, I am bummed to hear about Livin on a Layer, I thought that one sounded promising. I am melting 3 Musketeers, which smelled awesome and strong at first, but faded fairly quickly. I just placed a big fat HoT order, full of Valentine's bakery scents, so even though they stand no chance of getting here in time for V-day, I am still pretty excited. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Wish everything could be here tomorrow, I am so impatient!

Finally------Melting for a little while before I head out again. It is my mom's birthday tonight and we are celebrating it at my brother's house.

I just put on my first ever Missy's Tempting Tart-Blackberry Fizz in two melters. It really smells great! Love this one.