The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

After a day of cleaning and cooking a big dinner, we're relaxing with some Six Feet Under on DVD and candlelight. I'm melting a large 3 wick PL candle, YC Key Lime Pie housewarmer and YC Spa Fresh housewarmer jar.

Melts are FP-Gingerbread, FP-English Garden (awesome floral, very green undertones) and CYS How Do I Love Thee.

Best show ever. BTW, I've been meaning to ask you how the throw is on your YC Key Lime.

Two great scents tonight- Blueberry Cobbler from Missy's and Spicy Apples N' Peaches from Crosscreek. Both are so yummy!

Jason-I'm surprised that the Key Lime isn't throwing much. It has such a strong cold scent, but I get next to nothing when lit. I'll have to try moving it around, most of the candles and tarts I place in my large living room don't do so well. It may be more of a bedroom/kitchen/bathroom candle.

Melting FP Joyeux Noel and FP Juicy Peach today (in completely different rooms). I'll get back to you on these. Cold sniff on the Joyeux Noel reminds me a bit of LOL's Hot Noel. I really hope she opens soon...I want a LOL candle!

Good morning everyone! This morning's melts are: Vanilla Mint and Christmas Candied Fruits. Love 'em both!

Yes, it is Monday-all day-I used to watch SIx Feet Under all the time, I loved it. Heidi let me know what you are thinking about the Harvest Moon. That is the one scent that I just did not like from EE. I'm melting the other half of LoL-Romeo Vanilla.I'll be melting more later on. I have a chiropractor appt. and errands this morning. I hope everyone is having a good morning. I need more coffee.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm burning downy scent from CBV. One of my favorite scents but it has been burning since 7:30 in this small office and I still can't smell it. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Does anyone know where to get a super strong FRESH scent that you can REALLY smell!

Denim - Are you looking for a candle or a tart? I've tried Carol's Downy scents in tarts and they are very strong.

Denim - Are you looking for a candle or a tart? I've tried Carol's Downy scents in tarts and they are very strong.

Thanks. I will give her a try. I have tried other scents from her before and loved them!

On this cold, wet, dreary morning I'm melting Country Kitchen from Front Porch. Headed to work soon, but I can enjoy it while I get ready. I'm tempted to call in sick, but I won't since I made the kids go to school. [smilie=th_goodnight] It's a perfect day to just cuddle up with a blanket, a good book and some good scents!

Looks like it's a vanilla day for most of us!

Here I am melting Carol's Tres Magnifique...Hope I didn't botch the name....lol

Wonderful...The kids and I made choc. chip cookies last night and you know that smooth and sweet vanilla smell that comes out of the oven right before they are done???Well,,,this scent is driving me crazy and...making me think I have some cookies baking in the oven right now!

Today was a big delivery day for me. I got my LOL order, my Missy's Tempting Tarts order and my CFTKR order. So many new awesome scents to choose from, but I chose to melt:

LR - Fresh Pear - Missy's TT - Great pear scent

BR - Bathos - LOL - Awesome scent and a new favorite

Have a great day all!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Morning!

Second tealights for AMS Frosted Lime Cupcake. Super Bowl Party to go to later today. I don't really watch the game. DH does. The women just sit around and talk. Fun anyway.

I'm getting ready to place an order with AMS. How did you like the frosted lime cupcake?

denimsway-I really liked AMS Frosted Lime Cupcake. It was very stong in a tealight melter. I just tried CFTKR Frosted Lime which is similar and I felt that AMS version was just a bit stronger.

Today was a big delivery day for me. I got my LOL order, my Missy's Tempting Tarts order and my CFTKR order. So many new awesome scents to choose from, but I chose to melt:

LR - Fresh Pear - Missy's TT - Great pear scent

BR - Bathos - LOL - Awesome scent and a new favorite

Have a great day all!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

LUCKY!! [smilie=th_cc24] I am jealous! I am glad the fresh pear is good, I ordered one of those as well. What does Bathos smell like?