The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

sillys - you asked about the Pumpkin Lavender...it is very unusual! It starts out with a spicy almost gingerbread scent and then the under note is the lavender. It sounds pretty odd, but it is a nice change from the usual scents.

Tonight has been Sandalwood from Candles, Melts and More.

[smilie=th_cuddle-1] Doe, so glad to see you back....we've missed you....take care.

Starting out with Red Hot Beans (I think that's what it's called....) from Can-Do. I started this one last night and it's a good one. I think it's a mix of VBN and cinnamon.

Good Morning!

Starting out with LOL Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes. Will melt more later today. I have to go out in a bit and it is very cold out there.

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Kim, I live about halfway between Columbia and Charleston. Are you familiar with SC?

Doe...you've been under a huge strain...going to take time to heal! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Dabba: Yes, I am. My Mom and relatives were and are from Gaffney( about 20 miles from Spartenburg). I spent every summer visiting my grandparents in Gaffney I have a cousin that lives in Columbia and one that lives in Little River, and An Aunt that lives in Blacksburg. Lots of great memories. I had cousins that also lived in Georgetown at one point and got to visit them there. Lots of trips to Myrtle Beach too!!!.

Doe, I hope you are doing better, and we are glad to have you back. Take care, my dear.

Needed something strong this morning for the lingering pork chop aroma from last nights dinner. I knew Coffee With Santa from EW wouldn't let me down. Also have French Vanilla & Amber from Gentle Lights in the MB; it's very nice. Hope everyone has a good start to their week.

Came home from work at lunch time and DH spilled my tart warmer...wax is ALL over! [smilie=th_a194] It was Cinnamon French Toast from Sugar & Spice Candles...and it was yummy.

Now I think I'll put on 7-up Pound Cake from Sugar & Spice and Warm Apple Cobbler from Candles Melts n More. Delicious.

My DH done the same thing one time Maggie! It splashed all over the wall, what a mess it made! I never could get the colored wax off (it was red wax). The wax came off, but not the color. [smilie=th_a194]

Hello Everyone!

Oh Maggie I feel for you. I hate cleaning up wax spills.

This afternoon's melting is Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookie from CFTKR.

Thanks for the posts guys! But it seems everything is good as new. I keep the warmer on the stove cause "somehow someway someone" always knocks is over....Actually poor DH tried his darndest to clean up the spill cause he knew I was on my way home. [smilie=th_a194] Kinda funny cause there was about a "drizzle" of wax left in the warmer and he kept it burning...hehe.

Hi everyone!

Enjoying Nene's Hot Buttered Rum right now.....it's wonderful!

Heart, love Crosscreek Pink Crush! I have one more left....need to stock up soon. Hope you are enjoying it too.

Maggie, sorry about the waxident! Your little doggie pic cracks me up! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

:) Hi Doe! I was thinking about you during the holiday season thinking it might be a difficult time for you this year. I'm glad to see you posting again! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Melting LOL's pumpkin pudding.