The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Good afternoon everyone!

Jason, thanks for compliment on my avatar. For the longest time I just couldn't get one to work on this forum. But yesterday, I took my time, that one just grabbed me, and finally I got it to work. Yours by the way are always very nice. Alot of avatars are great on here, I just don't have the time to play with them as much as I would like.

It is actually a beautiful day here, very cold though. We didn't get near the amounts of snow they forecasted, but thats good. Still I got all my stuff done yesterday, so today, I started some Chicken Soup, we're watching tv, playing Clue, and Gina's working on some Xtra credit for school. Jerry is outside shoveling and starting the cars, and I, my friends, am playing on the computer! LOVE IT!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day. LLVV, have fun at your party. My sister is going to one in Rocky Point today at her Mommy and Me class. She said the roads are not bad, so have fun at your party!

Melting Autumn Spice from Front Porch. Smells great with the pork chops I have simmering in the crock pot for dinner tonight. Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. DH and I are staying home all day and playing Animal Crossing on the Wii. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Started up another melter with Amish Quilt from Crosscreek....such a cozy scent! Spiced Apple Pecan is still going strong too!

Sista, ask Carol for a sample of the Spiced Apple Pecan with your next order....she's usually very willing to take requests for specific scents. It's a great scent for us bakery lovers.

Melting one of my favorites today: Arts and Hearts - Pumpkin Lavender!

Also, I have an old LOL going, Kulu Bay - I could not find a description anymore, but it smells like there is a licorice note.

Debra, now Pumpkin Lavender, Wow, that sounds like one weird combination, describe it for me if you can? I may just have to try that one!

It hasn't snowed here in years, and right now it's close to seventy degrees..supposed to change later in the week though. Currently melting Mookie Doodle orange cream sugar cookie, Mookie Doodle confetti cake, and YC starfruit and orange.

Guest Anonymous

Last melt of the day is Can-Do's Baked Pumpkin. If I could only choose one scent it'd be something pumpkin... [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

DD and DS just left for college for the spring semester. Classes begin tomorrow. Very quiet evening after a full house for the holidays.

The EW Blueberry Delight only lasted one tealight. Started out very strong and then just fizzled out. Next melts of the evening are YC Shortbread Cookie and CHC Shortbread Cookies. Everyone have a great evening!

Good evening all!

I really don't know what all they have going around here tonight. I did find a wrapper from CFTKR-Caramelized Pears.

Bunch of wax addicts-all of them! When I go to work, they dig around and get all the tarts out for the day. So when I come in-there is always something going.

I guess I have created a family of monsters!

Guest Doe

Not been on that much lately, been really down the last few weeks. I feel better today so wanted to get on and catch up. I missed all of you : )

YC- Candied Apple

Cottage Hill- Hummingbird cake

Also have a YC Lemon Pd cake candle going.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Glad your feeling better Doe.

Tonight it's Sugar and Spice from Primitive Kountry. Nice throw on this one.

Eileen - your avatar is adorable! I have CP's cappuccino, too. Too sceered to melt it yet. :lol:

We got a boatload of snow today, probably 10-12 inches. It's beautiful! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Melting HOT's white chocolate pumpkin cafe latte.

Thank you, Sweet&spicey. I just melt when I see an adorable little kitten, live or in pics.

Go ahead, melt that thing. Nothing bad will happen, except you might throw it out. But maybe yours won't be as bitter as mine.

12 inches is way too much snow!!!!!!