The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Eileen - your avatar is adorable! I have CP's cappuccino, too. Too sceered to melt it yet. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

We got a boatload of snow today, probably 10-12 inches. It's beautiful! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting HOT's white chocolate pumpkin cafe latte.

Hi everyone...tonight I am melting CH's Cocoa and Peppermint Bark.....

Thanks Aria...yes Warm Glow....this candle is really nice and your Nutmeg and Cream sounds wonderful! I'm going to have to get me some more....

Cold and snowy here as well....Brrr.....Gonna sit by the wood stove..

Oh my Gosh Sweet...you are so lucky! (I know you might not think so) We thought we'd get a snow storm today but it never came...only got a dusting... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hi all, Burning YC Macintosh this evening.

Also, my posting frequency will probably go down now that school is starting again. Now that I'm working on a PhD, my responsibilities are kind of mushrooming compared to what they were previously, but thankfully I have a bunch of candles and tarts that I bought in Nov/Dec to enjoy when I'm at home! I'll still stop by and say hi once in a while.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

First of all- Sillysmom, I LOVE your new avatar. Really striking!

Christy, good luck with this semester. Don't forget about us.

Tonight it's Holiday Home Sweet Home-YC. I saved this one from my holiday stash because to my nose, it is identical to regular Home Sweet Home. Also, CFTKR's Winter Cabin, which is a bit light for this vendor. Smells very similar to YC's Autumn Woods.

Good Morning Everyone!

We had snow last night; not much but it is an icy mess out there.

This morning's melts are EW Blueberry Delight in 2 melters.

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Good morning! Due to this never ending cold, I'm skipping church this morning. So, I'm melting snuggle wild orchard from missy's tempting tarts. It smells soooo good!

Dh and I are planning on vegging out today when he gets home from church...eating some pizza, watching a movie, and playing some world of warcraft. Life doesn't get any better. LOL!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good Morning!

I have Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan melting this morning.....this is such a good strong scent!!!!! This is one of my must-haves from Carol....it's so goooooooood!!

Welcome back Desert Rose!

Yum Aria. Spiced apple pecan sounds like a good combination!

Heidi, that cold sure has lingered on that you have...glad you are taking it easy today.

This morning melting CHC Caramel Nut Cluster and Front Porch Pink Peppermint and Lime Candy Cane (FP scents are really good, but I think they need to cure more).

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

I was rummaging around in my tarts and found one lone Sugar Cookie tart from Essential Pleasures--this is almost identical to Yankee Shortbread Cookie but a tad sweeter. I plunked it in my mosaic melter and it is blending well with the Shortbread Cookie. I ordered some more of these as I hadn't ordered from here in about a year. Also ordered some Calla Lily which I have had from them before and it is wonderful.

Good morning. It sounds like everyone has their"comfort tarts " melting today. I have LoL-peppermint cocoa and Nene's Clubhouse in the LR. OMG, Sweet that's a bunch of snow. My DH would love that. CMarie keep in touch and good luck this semester. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing day.

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - hope you're feeling better soon! Heard a cold is 3 days coming...3 days w/you...3 days going. Anything more than that & you need to pay a visit to your doc. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Am loving this snow! Makes it seem peaceful and serene. Add a full moon and I'm in snow heaven.... [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Melting CP's sugar frosted binge. Not just a plain sweet sugar, has some spice in there, too.....really good!

Candlelove- I'm so jealous of your snow:(. We got some fabulous sleet and it's freezing out there!

Aria- Spiced Apple Pecan sounds awesome! Just put it down in my "Wax Journal" for my next CFKTR order!

I tried to melt something in honor of our Eagles game today and that failed miserably so I'm going for comforting winter scents since it's the definite them for today:)

EW- Frosty Farts....love love love one of my all time faves

Bizzy B- Hot Cocoa and Candy Cane

Bizzy B- Sugared Pie Crust and Tart Green Apple

Illuminations- Xmas Tree Candle

Kathy Ireland's- Vanilla Crumb Cake Candle

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY EVERYONE!

Go E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

[smilie=th_BringItOn] GIANTS!

This morning I was melting Chocolate Orange Truffle and Daiquiri Luxe from Carol. We have to go to a b-day party so the melting has stopped for a few hours. I'll continue with Daiquiri Luxe (fabulous and very authentic Pina Colada scent if you're looking for one) when we get home. Chocolate Orange Truffle has run out of scent so I'll switch it later on.

We have'nt seen a huge snow here in Tennessee in a long time! I would love to have a big snow at least once this winter.

Today I'm trying a new vendor...Teaberry Mountain. The scent is Creme Brulee. Too soon to tell yet how strong it is.