The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good Morning. :lol:

Melting EW's Hearth and Home this morning. My parents are still here. We made 4 batches of cookies this weekend, shopped and decorated the tree. We are tired, but it was a lot of fun! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I only burned a few tealights and candles this weekend, so I must get busy this week with the melting!

Have a great Monday everyone. :lol:

Good Monday Morning! Melting Caramel Cinnamon Latte upstairs and Orange Vanilla Coffee in my lower level.Both are from CFTKR.

Happy Monday, y'all: This morning i have YC votive Home for the Holidays in the bathroom and Busy Bees- Frangelico Struesel in my LR. i hope everyone has a great day, productive week, and maybe some "smellies" will arrive in the mail. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Good Morning!!

I am enjoying EW Cranberry Craze today, boy this one is just wonderful!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Good morning! Another bitterly cold day here. I'm warming up with a homemade Egg Nog Latte. I just finished Carol's Holiday Cookies and have moved on to Chocolate Mint.

Guest Anonymous

Today is oranges and chili pepper in the main room and lemon lavender in the bath and bedrooms.

Good morning! Another bitterly cold day here. I'm warming up with a homemade Egg Nog Latte. I just finished Carol's Holiday Cookies and have moved on to Chocolate Mint.

LLVV, okay girl, spill it! How do you make an EGG NOG LATTE??? That sounds delish! It is just egg nog and coffee or what??? I gotta know! hehehe.....I am drooling here.

Today I only have my Warm Glow Snickerdoodle candle lit and it smells heavenly! It is not a super strong scent, but it is very pleasant and I get whiffs of it every now and then. Really enjoying it a lot. The candle is so pretty and it's burning very nicely too. It's not sooty at all and the edges are folding in nicely by themselves. I am going to order another one of these for sure. I still have the Evening Mocha and the Nutmeg & Cream one to burn yet.....yum.

All afternoon, I've been melting coca cola from prairie soy in an electric melter (15 watt, I think). Anyway, this is after melting it through 2 tealights a couple of days ago. This tart is still super strong...actually, I think it's stronger now than it was the other day. I'm very impressed! Although, right now, it's kind of being overshadowed by dinner. LOL!

LLVV, okay girl, spill it! How do you make an EGG NOG LATTE??? That sounds delish! It is just egg nog and coffee or what??? I gotta know! hehehe.....I am drooling here.

It's actually quite simple but you need some equipment. Four years ago, right before DD was born, DH and I invested in an espresso machine that Starbucks was selling. It says Starbucks on it but it's made by Saeco. It's a semi-automatic espresso machine. Unfortunately, Starbucks doesn't sell it anymore but you can get a similar Delonghi machine from them or Williams Sonoma sells a bunch of models. Anyway, you squirt 3 squirts of Eggnog syrup into a mug (bought mine from DaVinci...but Starbucks also sells delicious syrups but not the egg nog one. You can buy Gingerbread from them and make a Gingerbread latte with it). Then you pour an espresso shot into the mug and stir. Froth your milk and pour into the mug. Yummy! We did the numbers and buying the machine would pay off in less than a year based on our former Starbucks habit. If your buy a lot of drinks from Starbucks you may want to look into buying a machine. It's expensive but will pay off very quickly. It makes a nice Christmas gift. The barista at Starbucks actually told me exactly how to make the drinks. Gotta love trade secrets.

Tonight's melts are 2 yummy ones...Pumpkin Flapjacks (smells wonderful with my meatballs and tomato sauce) and Chocolate Mint.

Guest Anonymous

LLVV - that eggnog latte sounds delish! So does the gingerbread - yum! :lol:

Melting HOT's sugared Thanksgiving cookies. Between the latte and the pumpkin cookies, I'm getting really hungry! ;)