The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Guest Anonymous
Really enjoying that CP Golden Rings! Very nice.

Candlelove :P - the golden rings just isn't for me. If U would like another one, email me your addy and I'll be glad to send you mine. :oops:

Ending the day w/Carol's almond fortune cookie. She's having a sale. :oops: Oh....oh...

Did not care for the Golden Rings-switched out to some HoT-

Black Velvet and Christmas in the Mountains

Also melting-Apples and Maple Bourbon -Illuminescents

:P I can't hear you all talking about Carol's sale!!!!

Melting Blue Sugar from EW this evening...my first time trying this scent.

Can't wait to see your opinion of it. It's not for everyone, but I luv it. EW makes one of the truest versions so you picked a good one to sample.

Jules, I am LOVING Blue Sugar!!!! Heavenly! Definite reorder for sure.... I think I may like it more than Pink Sugar....not as sweet.

Hi everyone, tonight I'm melting an EW Tester in Watermelon. I've had it on my combo melter for about 30 minutes and I can already smell it in the other room. It smells like Watermelon Laffey Taffy. Its awesome!

Hey LLVV, I think I'm putting an order together from Carol for myself and a couple of friends. I don't need much from her right now, with what I ordered the last time and the lovely bunch you gave me, I'm gonna get a bunch of Pink Sugared Violet, which I absolutely loved, and maybe a sampler or too.

By the way, we have to get together for a Starbucks soon!

:P I can't hear you all talking about Carol's sale!!!!

Melting Blue Sugar from EW this evening...my first time trying this scent.

Can't wait to see your opinion of it. It's not for everyone, but I luv it. EW makes one of the truest versions so you picked a good one to sample.

Jules, I am LOVING Blue Sugar!!!! Heavenly! Definite reorder for sure.... I think I may like it more than Pink Sugar....not as sweet.

After reading all your rave reviews, I am glad I ordered this as my Santa's Stash in her last sale.

Another round of sales for New Years? :oops: I noticed Candledippers has a doozy with scents that won't be back again. :oops: .

The CP Maids A Milking was just fair.

Melting:

Raspberry Zinger ~ Can-Do (CFTKR is MUCH better)

Coconut and Juicy Pineapple ~ Bizzy Bee

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake ~ CCCC

Going to put on some others for the evening. Everyone's scents sound really good, but they make me want to buy! :P

This morning I am trying out a new one from Yankee--Tropical Fruit. It is very nice. On cold sniff I wasn't sure but once it melted you could really pick out the individual notes of Mango, Banana, and Jasmine. I'll have to get more of these when I go to BB and Beyond next. It is also a beautiful rich color.

Happy Birthday TOberetired! I hope that you have a wonderful and special day!

I hope that all of you have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!

In a little bit I'll be lighting up Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake from Carol.

I am so glad to hear some of you are lovin' EW-blue sugar. It has become one of my favorite scens t this year. I plan to order just a "few" things from Carol today. I just found out about the sale last night, so I have to do a little thinking on the scents I want. I am melting EW-Victorian Christmas and Hot-Holly's Holiday Blend this morning. I think I will attempt to take my tree down today. It's alot more fun getting the stuff out than packing it away. Everyone have a safe New year's Eve day. [smilie=snoopy] :lol:

This morning it's Dark Candles debauchery/erotica in two melters in the kitchen...really nice. Enjoy the last day of 2008 :lol:

Dabba [smilie=th_8d1933ff] Debauchery/erotica at 8:30 in the morning? You wild vixon! Happy New Year! [smilie=HBday] [smilie=snoopy]

Candlelove, I got the Blue Sugar in my EW Santa Stocking too. Ahhh. Yes.

This morning is CP Six Geese a Laying. I've been looking forward to trying this one. It's still too early to tell.

Also more Bizzy B Ocean and YC Sun&Sand candles throughout the house.

Good Morning Everyone!

Cleaning out the melters. Right now the only thing I have going is CP Golden Rings. (2nd tealight)

Later on it will be CP Geese a Laying and some others-haven't decided yet. Added HOT Santa's Enchanted Forest and EW Frankincense and Myrrh.

[smilie=snoopy]

If anyone is a bakery fan and buying from Carol's New Year's Day sale you may want to get a bag of Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake. It's a wonderful sweet vanilla cake bakery kind of scent. She sent a sample of it with my most recent order and I've already bought a bag of it. Loganberry & Sage is another nice new one. It reminds me of Cranberry Woodspice. It has a cranberry smell to it, but not a sweet cranberry like Cranberry Bundt Cake. It wasn't what I was expecting but a good scent nonetheless.

Remelting Holly Jolly Xmas - EW and burning GC Boughs and Berries this morning. Later on when New Year's Eve guests arrive, it will be Sparkling Champagne Cake from Mookie Doodle.

Happy New Year everyone!! [smilie=snoopy] :lol:

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=snoopy] Toberetired! Have a great one!

It's vanilla heaven in here today..... CFTKR's vanilla sugar cookie and QVC's Valerie Parr

Hill (I think it's a Hanna's candle) in sugar cookie.

Good afternoon! [smilie=snoopy]

candlelove, I love HoT's Santa's Enchanted Forest. Next year I'm ordering more than two! How do you like it?

I skipped CP's Golden Rings yesterday and will start back up with Geese a layin today. I'm just prepping my warmers!

Santa's Whiskers from Primitive Kountry. Or maybe it's Santa's Whispers....it has two different names on the tarts and the linen spray.

[smilie=snoopy] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toberetired!!!!

So far I have resisted Carol's sale..... :lol: