The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Guest Doe

Hi everyone

Todays melts were- Nene's Sucre Violets and Cornucopia both smelled great.

Have a nice night!

I am joining the ranks of the sick -- suddenly I am up in the middle of the night, too restless to sleep, and pretty nauseous.

:? :oops:

I don't think this is related to the flu or any larger cause, but stomach bugs are the WORST. I can't wait until this passes.

After finishing AMS's Christmas Cabin, I think I will move on to either a Yankee tree scent or SH - Sugar Plum Spice.

CYS -

Silent Stars

Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

also a blue candle Paradise Bay from CBV

now...to get caught up on all the happenings around here...

How are you liking the CYS holiday scents you got? I really want to get a tart box, as I've loved her scents in the past, but haven't made up my mind.

I'm very pleased with the CYS holiday selection. I first only ordered a few choices, then went back and got the whole box. I'm so glad I did, because I like several that I would not have chosen for myself. I read that the tarts have color now, but mine are all white.

Get to feeling better everyone. At least you will be over the sickies before the big day.

I've got Festival of Lights on from LOL (my blue)

That's all for melting right now. DS is putting on a Handbell performance at school this morning. :oops: We get to go be proud.

:oops:

Good Morning EVeryone~

Burning both Votive and Tart from Angel Made Scent Scents in Grandmas Zucchini Bread....and i am LOVING this scent. Going to have to break down after the holidays and get more of this scent and also order a candle. It's WONDERFUL!!

:?

Good Morning Everyone! Very cold and snowy here this a.m.Early melts are CFTKR's Christmas Wish........really good,may have to order another bag of this,it smells so good.On my lower level I have Cinnamon Apple from Brown Bag.

Good morning everyone: It's a layer of ice here in Indy this morning. I saw a school bus go by-go figure?? I agree with Skylar that Christmas Wish is awesome. This morning's melts are EW-Naughty Toddy and LOL-Buddah. I hope everyone on the road arrives to their destination safe and sound. . Have a great day.

Melting Butter Rum All Spice from CHC. Hope everyone who's been sick is starting to feel better and those who have to be out in bad weather stay safe!

CYS - Most Wonderful Time of the Year (it smells chocolatey)

eta : added Busy Bee's Almond Biscotti

There's not much action here this afternoon. Darn. Now I may have to actually go do some housework. [smilie=th_anyminute]

You all must be busy shoveling snow.

Jules, I wish I had a little snow to shovel. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!

I dumped Spicy Gingerbread. It just wasn't very strong, which I was surprised. Replaced it with I'll Be Home for Christmas from CFTKR and in the BR it's Festival of Lights from LOL. Both smell great!

Not melting anything today(sigh)...I miss my smells but I think they might have been irritating my throat...(the horror)

Hope you all who are not feeling good, start to feel better soon! :)