The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Guest scentedstamper

Well, enjoy all your wonderful scents everyone! Just wanted to jump in for a few minutes to see what's going on, now I need to get ready for a Christmas luncheon with DH. (on a Tuesday!!! How cool is that?!)

Sheryl

Scentedstamper: I bet your kids did have a ball playing in the snow. M best memories growing up in Southern Indiana is that of waiting for the ice on our ponds to freeze thick enough so we could ice skate. Also, when we had a decent snow, my Dad would hook the silver round saucers up to the big Farmall and pull us all around the property on the saucers. Now that was living!!!

Hello Everybody!

Today I have HOT Blue Christmas melting for Patsy. Lit my Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney candle.

Might light some more candles later. It was 66 degrees here yesterday and now its snowing! This weather is crazy.

Hi. I've been out hustling and bustling all the live long day! It feels so good to just sit down. Ahhh. I'm done for today.

All I need to do now is decide what scent I want.

CYS -

Silent Stars

Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

also a blue candle Paradise Bay from CBV

now...to get caught up on all the happenings around here...

Good Afternoon everyone....

This bronchitis is still kicking my butt, but I did manage to open 5, yes 5, packages that arrived within the last several days....EW, Can-Do, Nene's, waxntracks and CP.......WOWEEEE on all of them! I got some really great scents!!!! Donna really spoiled me with some nice freebies....lots of tarts in a cute drawstring bag and a freebie package of incense in Spiced Patchouli. I had also ordered incense in Spell Weaver and Black Vanilla.....they all smell great. Now I need to find my incense burner thingy....... Love putting incense in the powder room.

Right now I am melting Nene's Peppermint Bark and also Can-Do Happy Holidays......

Aria, hope you can beat this bronchitis soon so you can start enjoying all your new goodies!

Just added Candy Cane Vanilla from LOL to the melter in the loft. I spent most of the evening yesterday wrapping gifts and I've been wrapping all morning. Even got the "Santa" gifts wrapped. Think I'm done shopping and wrapping now. Next on the list: Christmas cards...

mpfand, thanks girl.....I am really enjoying Nene's Peppermint Bark right now....it's been a couple of days since I melted anything....Hey, could you come over and wrap my gifts too? [smilie=th_clap1] [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign0009] :lol:

mpfand--your mentioning wrapping Santa gifts reminded me of what my own mother did when we were children. The only presents that were wrapped were the ones from family, friends, etc.--all the Santa gifts were unwrapped because she would show us a picture of Santa with dolls, trucks, etc. sticking out of his bag and so we were told Santa didn't wrap his gifts. Years later I realized how much time, money and effort she and Dad saved by that little trick.

Just got home--barely made it up the drive--it is a mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain out there--what a mess!!

Aria--hope you start improving soon--that bronchitis can be hard to shake.

For the evening it is YC Buttercream upstairs, YC Cranberry Chutney in the LR and a Colonial Winter PIne tealight in the bath. Also have a Yankee Coconut Bay votive in my Christmas tree holder--it makes the tree flicker when it is burning.

Hello all: This afternoon I am melting Ew-Frosty Farts for Pat's son-lets hope there is good news. I am melting Busy Bees-Butterscotch Brulee It's spitting snow, ice or in-between this afternoon. I am staying in. Aria, feel better soon. Trep, Santa did not wrap our gifts either, I think our Santa was maybe having one too many holiday "spirits". :lol:

In the kitchen it is Zucchini Bread and in the living room it is Apple Butter Bread from Front Porch. In the comp room it is Can-Do's Apple Cellar and one of my favorites.

Wind chill here is about 20 below and we have been in single digits for reg temp. Snow is continuing.

Have a great evening everyone.

mpfand, thanks girl.....I am really enjoying Nene's Peppermint Bark right now....it's been a couple of days since I melted anything....Hey, could you come over and wrap my gifts too? [smilie=th_a194] [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign0009] :lol:

I'd love to help you wrap! I'll be right over with tea and Vick's Vapor rub! [smilie=th_clap1] Hey, did you happen to order a No More Stuffy Head from EW? If not, I can send you one. I haven't actually melted one yet, but the cold smell is really good, if you like Vick's.

Good Evening, tonight I'm melting Christmas Past from CFTKR. This one is very strong. I love it. And also melting from Can-do Pound cake, another very nice one.

Guest Anonymous

Wanted to melt a blue for Patsy. :lol: Thing is....I don't have any blue melts. Not one. :shock: I don't care for any melts that come in blue....blueberry, any of the 'fresh' scents ( [smilie=th_clap1] ugh).....so.....I'm melting one from Blue Gecko - caramel corn crunch (thanks CF buddy!). It smells wonderful!

Here's to you Patsy..... [smilie=th_a194]

Hi everyone, tonights melts are YC Egg Nog, I'm surprised that I like that one, and I EW Hansel and Gretels house, I haven't fired that one up yet.

Weird weather here today, I work about 33 miles away. It was like a blizzard there and by the time I got home, NOTHING, NADA. I don't like driving in ice or snow. Those are the days I stay home from work or go home early.

Patsy, I'm gonna find something blue to melt for you.

Have a good night everyone!

Hi Everybody!

I am going to change out the melters soon. I had the 2nd tealight today for HOT Blue Christmas and it was still nice and strong. I loved it. Next will be LOL Honey Gingerbread and EW Hansel and Gretel's House.

:lol:

CYS -

Silent Stars

Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

also a blue candle Paradise Bay from CBV

now...to get caught up on all the happenings around here...

How are you liking the CYS holiday scents you got? I really want to get a tart box, as I've loved her scents in the past, but haven't made up my mind.

So bummed - another snowstorm is on tap for tomorrow. Too much shopping left to do for this nonsense! :oops:

Tonight is an old YC - Christmas Berries

Crosscreek's Cherries in the Snow

Silly...it's finally snowing by us! Yippie! My dad called around 2 to tell us about the snow and we didn't get anything until 8.

Todays melts were: Gingerberry Wreath, Hot Cocoa, and Gingerbread Noel.

I've had Fudge Brownie from AMS's going all day today! Smells very chocolatey in here! Also Angel Food Cake from GHBT's.

I hope everyone that is feeling bad feels better soon. With all the snow and ice I hope everyone stays warm! Still rainy and cold here.

Evening melts: Fireside from Phebes in the kitchen/LR, Boughs of Holly in DD's room and Jack Frost in DS's room, both from LOL.