The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Melting Busy Bee's Chestnut and Brown Sugar, this is very light....do these tarts need to cure? I've never ordered from her before.

Well I missed melting during the day, but I'm making up for it now. I have a candle from YC Christmas Eve. and tarts from Can-do Sugar Butt and one from CFTKR in Apple Crisp. The house smells really nice.

My first day back at work in 10 years was a wonderful experience. The time flew by. I felt really good coming home tonight like I had accomplished something. I hope this feeling continues.

Have a great evening everyone.

Guest Doe

Candles today- YC Christmas Cookie and Sugared Plum and a few YC votives.

twinsmom, so happy to hear you enjoyed your 1st day of your new job!

Glad to hear that twinsmom.

Tonight I'm smelling

YC Christmas Cookie jar

FP - Santa's Whiskers

YC - Gingerbread

my own Peanut Butter Cookies. I baked some tonight. Yummy.

Today it's YC Silver Bells in the melter. It's in the 60's today, but ridiculously windy. Tomorrow, a 70 percent chance of snow! Oklahoma weather is so bipolar.

Jason --we had the exact same weather today--that wind was nuts. Hope the snow misses you.

Tonight it is Yankee Vanilla Cupcake.

Changed over to Oatmeal Cookie from AMS. Busy Bee Chestnut and Brown Sugar was very light. I was hoping it would be really strong. :)

Burning Toasty Fireside Snuggles from MD- love it!

I just got that scent in the mail today! Now I'm even more excited to try it once I get through a whole bunch of holiday scents!!

Twinsmom, so glad you had such a great day of work!

Tonight I'm melting EW Peppermint Kiss, scrumptious, Mookie Doodles Aloha something, it smells like pretty playdoh lmao.

Melting Busy Bee's Chestnut and Brown Sugar, this is very light....do these tarts need to cure? I've never ordered from her before.

Cindy, I have had this tart before and it was very strong. I don't know about the curing, but I can tell you that I had it for quite awhile before I melted it. It was one of their really huge 3 oz. ones. I cut it into threes and got a killer throw each time I melted a piece.

Tonight it's Warm Orange Gingerbread from Can-Do and it is very rich and delish!

Hot Buttered Rum-Hodge Podge this morning. Man, the cold weather has returned to MO with a vengeance today.

Sitting by a roaring fire while I type!