The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Glad you got the job!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting Sugared Spruce from Candle Haven! It's wonderful. I still miss Lessie and her wonderful tarts! I have been very happy with AMS's and GHBT"s though. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Guest stardustgirl

I do like the Coke, but I probably should've had two of them. Melts seem to work best in here (big room) when I have one in each melter. It smells nice when I walk past it, kind of like I'd imagine a Coke smelling if you heated it....even the fizzy part.

In the mood for a bakery scent tonight....think I'll put on Carol's Cranberry Zucchini Bread....YUMMERS!!!

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] on your new job twinsmom! Maybe you'll eventually be able to bring your smellies to work. Convert your new co-workers! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting HOT's Christmas at the Cranberry's. Really loving these cranberry scents right now!

Good evening! It's starting to feel like Christmas. I searched through my tart drawers and collected the holiday themed tarts. Tonight is the last fall scent - Buttery Pecan Pie. Light but yummy! Oh, I almost forgot...I also have Carols fabulous Spiced Cranberry going downstairs. Have a great night!

Guest Anonymous
Good Morning!

The yummy scents here: melts: Crosscreek French Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Bread

Scentsy Sticky Cinnamon Bun

candles: Gold Canyon Spiced Eggnog and Cinnamon Vanilla

(yes, I have a thing for cinnamon and vanilla!)

Have a great day!

Sheryl

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi Sheryl! What did you think of the Gold Canyon spiced eggnog? Is it more eggnog....or more spice? Did it burn ok for you - no problems? Thanks!

Guest scentedstamper

Hi sweet&spiceygirl! I am happy to answer your question. I am a GC rep. but since I am an equal opportunity candle/wax lover I don't claim to be biased! The Spiced Eggnog has a great cold throw- just what I like: sort of a caramely vanilla with a little spice. (cinnamon, nutmeg I think) It is a 16 oz and it is burning great. I did put it out after about 3 hours because the caramel note was overpowering my melts! So, I like it, but think I'll burn it in small doses! I know the Mulled Harvest has been a problem; and on occasion I'll have a 26oz that wants to "drown" itself. When that happens I just pour some of the melted wax into a burner and it usually corrects the problem. In general, though the 2 wicks make for a great burn and their scents are incredibly strong.

Sorry, I can't seem to give short answers. Hope you all have a great night! I'll say "nighty-night" now-DH and I are going out!

Sheryl

Twinsmom-Congrats on the new job, its gotta be great if you can still keep your gals life the same!

Jason-see you have been melting alot today! How's the Frosty Cranberry Wreath? I need to place another LOL order!

I'm looking forward to doing the same tomorrow when I have the place to myself and the day off! Got my CFKTR box to keep me going!

Tonights melts are-

Mookie Doodle-Birthday Suit

Mookie Doodle-Black Cherry Brulee

YC-Red Apple Wreath

Yay for the job, Twinsmom!!

[smilie=th_slider_congratulations] :P

Finishing off yesterday's melt and then tomorrow the holiday scents begin!!

[smilie=superman]

Congrats on the job Twinsmom! Sounds great for you and your girls.

I am melting Almost Country's Autumn Magic. Love it!

Meghann, Frosty Cranberry Wreath is great and very strong. I smell pine, peppermint and of course cranberry in it. I love it!

Just put on Country Christmas from Candle Dippers in the bedroom. Never tried this company before. This was a birthday tart from a generous CF buddy.

Twinsmom - Congratulations! Your new job sounds like fun! Preschoolers are a fun and interesting crowd!

twinsmom - what a great schedule! I hope you enjoy it.

Our evening has been about wax removal. The golden retriever started playing keep away with his toy and went in near the glass coffee table - a place he is too big to get by...yeah...a long hairy tail flinging melted wax across the room as it wagged. It looked like the area had been come out of one of those spin art machines. :P

So we were melting Serene Dream Wintermint. Now it pretty much smells like Windex.