The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good morning! I'm remelting Carol's Buttercream Cupcakes again. Oooh...it's so wonderful. It smells like YC's Buttercream, only better and stronger! I may have to pick up another bag of this one. I also have her Apple, Spice, & Holly melting. It's a great fall/winter scent.

I just want to say Thank You for the information about when Charlie Brown's Christmas is on. It's going to be competing with the Wonder Pet's Christmas special. I think I'll get DH to DVR it so we can watch it over and over again. I love Charlie Brown!

Guest stardustgirl
I just want to say Thank You for the information about when Charlie Brown's Christmas is on. It's going to be competing with the Wonder Pet's Christmas special. I think I'll get DH to DVR it so we can watch it over and over again. I love Charlie Brown!

You're welcome! It's always nice to enable another Peanuts fan.

We've got a YC Jack Frost jar in the living room, and I'm still working with that GC Citrus Spruce jar in here. No melts yet... there were real, live cookies baking this morning and I'm enjoying those!

Good afternoon.

Just stopping in to say hi. It has been a really busy week. I have not been able to read all the posts. I hope everyone is well.

Not much melting this week. [smilie=th_congratulations] I know... can't believe that. I must get busy, but our schedule is just so over the top busy. Lot of "stuff" on our plate right now.

:lol:

This afternoon,it's Santa's Cookies from the YC Simply Home line.These were on sale at Kohl's today.I just can't resist sale tarts!

To those of you wondering about momuvtwo--she is fine but due to some pressing circumstances is off the forum for now. She appreciates being missed but for now won't be on here. She asked me to let everyone know so that no one would be worrying about her. Nancy

Yay! My melter finally came in the mail today! I selected Nene's Country Craft Store for my FIRST MELT EVER, people. Pretty excited!! The pink melt looks great in the pink melter.

:lol: [smilie=th_congratulations]

To those of you wondering about momuvtwo--she is fine but due to some pressing circumstances is off the forum for now. She appreciates being missed but for now won't be on here. She asked me to let everyone know so that no one would be worrying about her. Nancy

Hi trep... thanks for posting this. I had not seen any posts from momuvtwo lately. She is missed. Please tell her "hi" if you correspond with her.

Yay! My melter finally came in the mail today! I selected Nene's Country Craft Store for my FIRST MELT EVER, people. Pretty excited!! The pink melt looks great in the pink melter.

[smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_aa20]

[smilie=th_congratulations] :lol: [smilie=th_clap1]

This is a special occasion!

Jules... love the avatar!

We are going to see the Rockettes this year. I have not been in many (too many to count) years! It is going to be fun!

Thanks Fleur.

I wanted to BE a rockette when I was a child. :lol: Would love to see them in person. I'm so envious of you. I'm sure you will have a great time!

Thanks, Nancy. I hope everything is ok with her. She's been missed around here!

Thanks Nancy for the update on momuvtwo. I hope she makes it back here eventually. Enjoy the Rockettes!

DH and I went and saw the Rockettes several years ago.....it was wonderful and very magical.

Just got back from a little Christmas shopping and haven't started any melters yet. I think I am going to go into my EW stash and pull something out to melt. I'll probably light some candles too.

Nancy - I'm sorry to hear you've had a headache today. I hope you feel better soon, and get back to enjoying those tarts.

I'm not melting anything at the moment...I know, I know, what's wrong with me? I'll get something going in a bit. We finally finished up school work for the day, so I can finally kick back and relax. Now, I need to figure out what I want to smell. [smilie=th_anyminute]