The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

:? Good Morning!!

I just put Can-Do's Mimi's House on the melter, and man oh man, this is one of my favorite scents that I forgot about, I adore this scent!! I am really going to have to get more soon, its awesome!!

Have a wonderful day... :shock:

I love everyone's holiday scents! This morning before work I'm melting Mrs. Claus' Cookies from Front Porch and Peppermint Vanilla from Pure Scents.

G'morning everyone!

I've got lots of scents going today....

WG Snickerdoodle hearth candle

YC Balsam & Cedar - the last little bit of wax left from last year - got it on a warmer

Almost Country - O Christmas Tree in living room tealight melter

GHBT - Candy Cane - oh my, I reeeeeaaaally like this one, very yummy and good. Not overly minty.

Loving everyone's avatars!!!! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ......:?

Getting a late start today. I had a job interview this morning. Wish me luck! I haven't worked since I had my daughters which is about 10 years ago. It's the weirdest feeling going into a place and asking for a job. Oh well.

But I have melting today Can-do Iced Cherry Chip Cookies and from Gramma Frans Northern Christmas, it's nice but not very strong.

Have a great day!

twinsmom, I hope you get the job. Earlier this year, I went back to work for the first time in 13 years. :shock: I thought I (and the family) would have a huge adjustment period, but everything just kind of fell into place and it's been great. Good luck to you. :?

Guest Anonymous

Hmm, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's YC Christmas Cookie today. Yummm!

Good luck twinsmom on the job. I was a elementary school lunch lady for 10 years. I quit the job 2 years ago, it was wearing my body out. Lots of heavy lifting involved.

Twinsmom, good luck! Hope you get that job!

Jules, Christmas Kitchen did grow on me. The longer it was on, the more the three notes blended together in harmony. Either that, or my nose just got accustomed to the unusual aromas. Wouldn't call it a favorite, but I stopped wanting to dump it! Let me know what you think when you melt it. I still have the other half for another time.

Guest stardustgirl

I'm still trying the GC Citrus Spruce jar, and my melter is awaiting the gathering of all the Coca Cola gang... then it'll be a fizzy party!

Thank You all for the words of encouragement. I should hear something by tomorrow. I changed out my melts to some candles YC Christmas Wreath and Christmas Eve.

Oh, forgot to write my scents today! I've got candles galore and I'm melting Cheryl's Home for the Holidays from a CF buddy! CF buddy, I wasn't sure of your email address, but you know who you are, thank you so much! I got my package today addressed from Cheryl's and thought, I don't even remember placing this order! Thought my addiction had led me to start placing orders in my sleep! Then I saw the little card inside with your name on it. That was so sweet of you! Thanks a million!

Jason - you are too funny!

(I actually DO get packages and have to stop and think when I ordered them... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Don't tell anyone, OK? [smilie=th_confused3] )

Today is a Dreamtarts sample: Halo.

I switched out some scents again.

I'm just whipping through my holiday scents trying to land on one I absolutely love. Today is just one of those indecisive days.

I had Cozy Cottage - It's a Wonderful Life, but the plum wasn't doing it for me today

changed to

Cozy Cottage - Chestnuts & Cherries

Soy Lovely - Balsam Berry