The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest tammye

Melting something from CrossCreek and I don't remember what it is. Smells wonderful so I guess I will have to go dig the wrapper out of the trash to find out what it is.

Melting a votive-Key Lime Pie-MB in the DR. Have Hawaiian Breeze from LOL in the LR(not sure about this one-it was a freebie and probably not a reorder for me-strong but not a scent I like). Lavendar Cream from Nene's in the BR. Finishing up with Magnolia from Cobblestone in the Kitchen.

This afternoon -

PI Chai Latte and

Busy Bee - Lavender Vanilla (this smells so good I'm trying to squeeze every last sniff out of it - third day) It was a sample. Smells like YC Lemon Lavender. darn, I'll have to dump it this evening.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Cactus & Sea Salt from Cheryl's in the kitchen 'cause it smells so fresh. Fruit Slices from Candledippers in the guest bath to complement it. I'll change out upstairs later. Have a great day everyone!

What exactly does cactus and sea salt smell like? I didn't know that a cactus had a scent.

I need to try that one. I know I love the salty sea air scent. Does it smell any like that?

Melting Cactus & Sea Salt from Cheryl's in the kitchen 'cause it smells so fresh. Fruit Slices from Candledippers in the guest bath to complement it. I'll change out upstairs later. Have a great day everyone!

Oh, Send...I love, love, love that one of Cheryl's! I feel like I am at a spa!

What exactly does cactus and sea salt smell like? I didn't know that a cactus had a scent.

I need to try that one. I know I love the salty sea air scent. Does it smell any like that?

Rembran, I may not describe it well, but it has a very "green" scent layered over the salty sea air scent, giving it a spa-like quality, like Debra mentioned. It reminds me, vaguely, of showering with Irish Spring soap after a day spent at the beach, LOL! Very clean, fresh and invigorating. This is a definite keeper!

Oh, Send...I love, love, love that one of Cheryl's! I feel like I am at a spa!

Debra, though I haven't been to a spa (gosh, I'm so underpriveleged, LOL), this is one of my all-time favorite scents and I do feel peaceful when burning it, like all is as it should be. Are we all so scent-driven? [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Guest Anonymous

Rembran, I may not describe it well, but it has a very "green" scent layered over the salty sea air scent, giving it a spa-like quality, like Debra mentioned. It reminds me, vaguely, of showering with Irish Spring soap after a day spent at the beach, LOL! Very clean, fresh and invigorating. This is a definite keeper!

Sounds good to me. I'll have to put that on my list of scents to try. I haven't tried Cheryl's tarts yet. I'm on lockdown for another month or so. No trying new vendors for a while. Boo Hoo What's a girl to do? lol

Sounds good to me. I'll have to put that on my list of scents to try. I haven't tried Cheryl's tarts yet. I'm on lockdown for another month or so. No trying new vendors for a while. Boo Hoo What's a girl to do? lol

hehehe! I understand, as I'm locking myself down since I've outgrown my usual storage areas plus I'm moving soon. Tell you what, if you go under my profile and e-mail me, I'll send one to you (I think I have a couple left)...We have to stick together in these lean times, LOL!

Guest Anonymous

LOL Creme Brulee

Upstairs Tuscaderos Sandalwood and Vanilla and Indian Rainforest. Both Freebies.

Melting Vanilla Creme from Scentsy in the kitchen and LR. The description said it has coconut milk in it. A really smooth, creamy vanilla. I love it!

Feeling spicy tonight.

I put on FMC - Teak Wood

Colonial - Indian Summer

PI - Chai Latte still going strong

These are mixing well.

Guest Anonymous

Start work with CHC's Green English Ivy

In the electric earlier was PI's Lemongrass Sage

Now in the tealight it's K's Kreations Tulips (GREAT floral scent)

Have to go get the kids from school in a bit but I'll re-light Tulips and probably keep that going for the day.

For the evening it is Crosscreek Gourmet Sugar Cookie and I am actually burning a candle if you can believe that. It is the YC Pineapple and Jasmine that I got at TJ Maxx yesterday for $ 7.99--it is smelling good in here.

I have a question--have any of you ever burned a YC called Cherry Blossom? If so, what did you think of it?