The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

ANOTHER rainy, gray day here...going with one of my "comfort" scents: Nene's Tea Party.

Karla: feel better!! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Karla, my thoughts are with you.....take care of yourself.....

I've had K's Kreations Citrus Sage going this morning while I clean....it seemed like a good scent for that. I like her version, haven't liked others I've tried. Upstairs I have Spotted Hog's Freesia, trying to use that one up.

I have Tropical Citrus Tango Oil simmering in the bedroom. Cranberry Marmalade-Soy Lovely in the kitchen, Creamsicle-LOL in the DR, and Plumeria-McCarley's in the LR.

I melted YC sandalwood for most of the day. It was strong, but a little too masculine. this afternoon it's Mia Bella lemon pound cake...not getting much throw from this!

Good to hear from you, Karla. I hope you are continuing to recover.

I have Pistachio Dream Cake from Tuscadero's going - I'm surprised, but enjoying it. Definitely nutty and cakey, not really sweet at all. But very strong and good.

Olive Blossom from CHC...this is really good, but is dying rather quickly. It's a great scent - very fresh and green.

In my bedroom, it's been bella bug boutique's ruby red grapefruit all day long, and it's still going strong. I just started yc's mango peach salsa a few minutes ago in my living room. I wanted nice, fruity scents today since it's been quite rainy and gloomy.

I hope eveyone has had a nice day!

Guest Anonymous

Posted on Hodge Podge under lighting the blue what is wrong with me. I didn't want to take up space here.

Thank you so much for all the well wishes! You all are so sweet my Candlefind friends!

I have on Lemon lavender by YC tonight.

Good Night

:lol:

karla

[smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Good morning! It's a gorgeous day here in NC - sunny, a bit cool, and breezy. Ahhh....

In my computer room, it's brown bag's lilac & lily, and in my bedroom, it's aroma soy's perfect poinsettia (trying to finish up the last of the Christmas scents).

I hope everyone has a lovely day! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Guest Anonymous

Morning!

Only 3 going right now.

Jade Banana Split in the half bath, Mookie Blue Raspberry in the living room and Jen's Soy Creations Lemon Mallow in the kitchen.

Nothing in the Master bedroom as the little one and I are off to take an early morning nap. lol He woke up WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY too early this morning. lol

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]