The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Still have that Water Lily and Jasmine from Lol- Switched to Grape Jamboree from Aroma Soy in the LR...it reminds me of Grape Irises in here tonight.

Pulled out a bag I have not seen for awhile and it was Dreamtarts. I don't remember them having an underlying scent when they were new. Anyone tried melting them after they have been hanging around for awhile? Are they on the Review Board under a different name?

Pulled out a bag I have not seen for awhile and it was Dreamtarts. I don't remember them having an underlying scent when they were new. Anyone tried melting them after they have been hanging around for awhile? Are they on the Review Board under a different name?

And, WOOHOO, Cat!

Good Morning, all. This morning I am trying an experiment. I melted a White Barn Bluebonnets and Bellflowers candle on a warmer and then I poured the wax into three different tealight burners in different places in the house so I could have it everywhere. We'll see how much of a throw I get. Hope everyone has a wonderful day--it is to be really nice weather here today. Yeah!!

Good Morning, all. This morning I am trying an experiment. I melted a White Barn Bluebonnets and Bellflowers candle on a warmer and then I poured the wax into three different tealight burners in different places in the house so I could have it everywhere. We'll see how much of a throw I get. Hope everyone has a wonderful day--it is to be really nice weather here today. Yeah!!

trep, that sounds wonderful.

I guess I am half asleep because I posted my scent of the day in the melting pot (I deleted that post...)

Melting CHC's Birthday Cake (been on since yesterday). I also just put on CYS's Almond Coconut Cream... thought these scents would blend (rooms next to each other).

Have a great day everyone! [smilie=th_OMG]

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone - I melted CHC's Banana Nut Bread for work this morning, put in PI's Lilac when I took the kids to school.....I have yesterday's K's Kreations Plumeria continuing upstairs. Have a great day!

Guest tammye

Today I am melting CHC Twigs & Berries.

Dabba - the Sweet & Creamy was a strong vanilla scent so in order to like it you have to be a vanilla lover. I am so I really liked it. Sorry I just now answered you but just saw the question.

olive - Yes! It is Buckeye's Scentsations. I have been ordering from them for a really long time - I especially like to play around with the little jelly beans!

I'm burning candles this afternoon.

FMC -Tide Pool

PI - Woodstock

CCCC - Lilac Leaves

It's a beautiful day here today. I've got the windows opened up. It's breezy and 70 degrees. ahhh