The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest candlefreak

Hope everyone has had a great day so far!

Today I am melting Can Do Wash Day in the bedroom and Can Do Line Dried Laundry in my living room. I love how the house is smelling so fresh and clean!

Pink Grapefruit fizzled out quickly so I dumped it and put in Sun Diva, also from Candle Haven. This, too was a sample and smells like lime and other summer scents that I can't quite put my finger on.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Lavender Berry from Carol's floral sampler. I am loving her melts.

I'm melting a sample from TS - Moonflower

also burning pillars from FMC and BMC vaniglia de madigascar

I'm going to save the Nene's Bodacious Blueberry for DH since he actually commented that he liked that one. He said it smelled like Smarties candy.

Guest Anonymous

This morning I finished up some of PI's First Bloom (lasted a couple of days) - Right now Vanilla Citrus from Gramma Fran's and also Wild Watermelon from CHC.

Guest Anonymous

I'm on a quest to melt the older tarts in my basket before the new ones arrive, so I'm going to force myself to start melting some tarts that I KNOW I'm not going to be wild about. Funny how I'd rather smell 'meh' than throw it away! [smilie=th_a194]

Jewel

I am on that same quest this month. lol I have a TON of tarts that I need to get through. It is my goal this month. :P

Guest Anonymous

HI everyone!

I have been out running errands all day and have not had a chance to even pick scents out for the burners.

Guess I'll start fresh tomorrow.

I am enjoying seeing what everyone else is melting today. Lots of yummy scents. [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Cheryl's Ginger Peach (awesome)

Cheryl's Peach BLossom

Cheryl's Citrus and Teakwood

I am finishing up Crosscreek Pina Colada and have added YC Vanilla Frosting downstairs. I was getting no throw from my Island Mango small Yankee candle on the warmer so I poured half the melted wax into a tart burner and now it is scenting the entire house. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

I've been burning a votive YC Fudge Ripple. It smelled good cold, but hot I smell nothing. Oddly this one is not available in a tart.

I know YC votives are pretty tame, but I didn't want to pay for the jar. I just moved it to a melter plate to see if I get more out of it.

Nene's Cheesecake Crust pooped out after about 4 hours, so I switched to Nene's Birthday Cake in my office. Another light scent, but yummy!

My living room is now enjoying a combined scent of Nene's Creme Brulee and Eau' De' Smoky Ham and Bean Soup. :P Comfort at it's finest!

[smilie=th_a194]

Jewel