The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest candlefreak

I have Caramel Cafe in today. Hoping it will keep me motivated to do things around here, lol

Hi everyone. Today I had a nice surprise, someone from work brought me a jar candle mulberry. Decide I had to light it as soon as I got home. I also bought today mango peach salsa, sounded interesting. Smells good, thanks to whoever talk about that one.

Susan

Fleur--glad you are enjoying the Banana Pudding--I just put it on myself for the evening--I love it.

Cookielady--Mango Peach Salsa is a good one--I really like it.

DH is on a trip so I went shopping--got a new melter and a few tarts--came home to two tart orders and a tart burner I purchased from a friend. She didn't need it anymore--and, of course, I did--Ha!! Anyway, a very good day here. Besides the shopping and the good mail it has been sunny all day and in the 50's which is way cool compared to what it should be but so much better than it's been that I am happy. Supposed to add 10 degrees a day for the next two days before it rains again--sigh. I intend to enjoy it while it lasts. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I have on Amish Quilt today. I'm really liking this one!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

:lol:

karla

Hi

this evening I am finishing the YC Beachwalk from yesterday and LOVE IT!!!!!!

If the big candle has the same throw I would get the largest one right now.

Hi everyone,

I've been out today so I just started melting this evening.

I jumped right in with Nene's Bodacious Blueberry.

Also finishing up 2 Cafe Machaito votives.

Blueberry is an eye opener. I may relight this one tomorrow morning.

Guest Anonymous

Bedroom - Pacifica French Lilac

Living Room - Pacifica Moroccan Rose

Work - CandlescentfromHeaven Birthday Cake

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] I'm baaccckkkk [smilie=th_00000020] I have been on a self-imposed hiatus to refresh and recharge, but, I have been dropping in from time to time to see what is new and happening.

Unchienne, I remember that you are on a search for the elusive sugar cookie scents. I know exactly the 'ForEveryBody' scent that you are talking about. I have about a half jar left of it because it is so good that I can't bear to burn it all. I, too, have searched for that particular one with no luck. But, the good news is, another GREAT sugar cookie scent that I have found is by 'Keeper of the Light' in the Gourmet Sugar Cookie fragrance. I love it. I will continue the quest. . .

For Everybody sugar cookie was BOGO a couple weeks ago at Kohl's! Tammye, how is that Front Porch sweet n creamy? I want to order some of her candles before the free shipping sale ends. Her candles are unbelievable!

UGH! Off to kep detention hall this morning [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Guest Anonymous

Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes....a sample from Cheryl's. Can't smell it melting yet because I'm in the other office, but the cold sniff was nice.

I'm melting k's kreations lavender fields again this morning in my computer room. I smelled it all day long yesterday, and still this morning when I got up, without a tealight. Man, this one is strong! In my bedroom, it's things that make scents' baked cherry delight. It hasn't started melting yet, though. My candle warmer takes a while to get things melted, but once it does, it does a pretty good job. I'm hoping this one is nice and strong. The cold scent is quite nice.

I hope everyone has a lovely day! It's supposed to be on the chilly side today...well, chilly for April in NC! LOL!

Good Morning all, I actually slept in which I never do but DH is gone--wouldn't you know he called me and I was still in bed--I think he is still laughing. I'll never live it down as I am the one who always wants to stay on schedule. Anyway, I am doing Cobblestone Banana Pudding left over from last night and have added a small Yankee candle on a warmer in Island Mango and Crosscreek Pina Colada in the LR. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Good Morning-

I received my Soy Lovely order yesterday and threw in Tranquil Waters before bed last night. Still getting a scent this morning.

I also have LOL Water Lily and Jasmine in the DR. I have Cactus and White Peach-Mia Bella in my bedroom.

That is my "Spring Theme".

Starting the day with Pink Grapefruit from Candle Haven. This was strong cold, but once melted is much milder. It was a sample and I don't think I'd order it. Maybe if it were mixed with vanilla or something. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning everyone! I'm melting Nene's Cheesecake Crust in my office this morning. I love this scent!

I'm on a quest to melt the older tarts in my basket before the new ones arrive, so I'm going to force myself to start melting some tarts that I KNOW I'm not going to be wild about. Funny how I'd rather smell 'meh' than throw it away! [smilie=th_a194]

Jewel