The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I run today to Beth&Bath because I was feeling the need for some summer fruity scents .

I got YC tarts in Juicy watermelon, and Star Fruit&Orange.

Now I have YC Dune grass, which is wonderfull. I didn't like it that much yesterday when it was strong and grassy but like it a lot today when iit sort of fades away. Weird.

Guest Anonymous

Nothing again today. My head is all stuffed up and I can't smell a thing.

Everyone's choices for today sound lovely!!

Hope everyone is doing fabulous!!

Today is YC Cinnamon Apple Berry in the bedroom and YC Star Fruit & Orange in the living room. I am not getting any throw from the Cinnamon Apple Berry, which sucks because I thought it would be so my kind of scent. I know it is discontinued and the tart had the old label on it, so it's probably just too old. Good throw from the Star Fruit & Orange, though!

Guest Anonymous

okay, I am doing a little cleaning my master bath sink area (trying to make room for all of my new B&B Etsy stuff :X) and decided to light a few candles. No since in wasting a good tart or two or three if I can't smell them. lol

I have a raspberry candle from white barn going, a mountain air from Yankee and a lemon cookie soy candle from cracker barrel.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Candle Haven downstairs in the kitchen and Love Never Fails from Cleanse Your Soul upstairs in the loft. Off to place another order from Candle Haven. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] She has some great sounding new scents and I need to order more Honeydew Melon. My husband actually requested this scent for work!

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Candle Haven downstairs in the kitchen and Love Never Fails from Cleanse Your Soul upstairs in the loft. Off to place another order from Candle Haven. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] She has some great sounding new scents and I need to order more Honeydew Melon. My husband actually requested this scent for work!

Just got my first order from Candle Haven... I have not melted anything yet... but I am very impressed with customer service, packaging, and cold scent!

Just got my first order from Candle Haven... I have not melted anything yet... but I am very impressed with customer service, packaging, and cold scent!

Which scents did you get? I have ordered probably half of her scent list and the only ones I did not care for were Glazed Pears (my mom likes this one) and Galveston Island (too perfumy). I absolutely love Coco Mint Frost, Honeydew Melon and Buttercream Crunch. Her Pink Sugar is also very good. Lessie is such a doll to deal with and very consistant as far as TAT and quality of product.

Which scents did you get? I have ordered probably half of her scent list and the only ones I did not care for were Glazed Pears (my mom likes this one) and Galveston Island (too perfumy). I absolutely love Coco Mint Frost, Honeydew Melon and Buttercream Crunch. Her Pink Sugar is also very good. Lessie is such a doll to deal with and very consistant as far as TAT and quality of product.

Lemon Cream Puffs. Ultimate Vanilla Bean, Pink Sugar Cookie, French Market, Birthday Cake, Jamaica Me Crazy and Whipped Cream & Honeydew... all smell wonderful!

Lemon Cream Puffs. Ultimate Vanilla Bean, Pink Sugar Cookie, French Market, Birthday Cake, Jamaica Me Crazy and Whipped Cream & Honeydew... all smell wonderful!

Those sound great! I really like Birthday Cake. It reminds me of a can of white Betty Crocker frosting. [smilie=th_OMG] Can't wait to hear what you think once you start melting!

I have LOL Rock Star on this afternoon-I just love this scent!!!

Thanks for the kudos on my Marilyn-she is fabulous!!! I love everyone's new pics too-it makes the board so colorful!

This afternoon it is Banana Colada from TX Scentsations in the kitchen. In the living room it is OakMoss from BusyBee. This is an excellent Oakmoss with the wonderful smell of oak and the light musty zing from the Moss...just excellent and filling the room. In the Comp room it is Caramel Brownie Cheesecake from BusyBee. It is OK, but I think would have been better without the Choc in it. It is of maderate strength and throw, but is nice for those particular scents. Banana ivy is waiting in the wings. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

mpfand, how do you like Love Never Fails? I got that one in bath & body products and am really enjoying it.

Tonight I'm melting Angie's Honeydew Melon again - this was a sample she sent me with my order January. Still nice and strong, and my son likes this one.

Guest Anonymous

After 12 hours of Calla Lily I started Orchid Rain. Will finish them both off tomorrow.

Think I'll cut in half next time. Gotta get more tealights tomorrow, lol.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Candle Haven downstairs in the kitchen and Love Never Fails from Cleanse Your Soul upstairs in the loft. Off to place another order from Candle Haven. :lol: She has some great sounding new scents and I need to order more Honeydew Melon. My husband actually requested this scent for work!

mpfand, how do you like Love Never Fails? I got that one in bath & body products and am really enjoying it.

This was sent to me for my birthday and, although it has a very light throw, I really like the scent. I bet it is really wonderful in bath and body products.

Eileen, I agree, Teakwood and Citrus is one of my all time favs of Cheryl's and I have been ordering it for quite a while.

I changed out my Oakmoss from BusyBee, not because it was done (8 hours and still strong), but because Doc wanted to know what i thought of their (actually his) scent of Bayleaf and Pepper. Oh, I know.....I can see your wrinkled noses already....now wipe that look off your face. This scent is unbelievable and I think a real sleeper. I would say it is almost on the verge of being a bakery scent. The bayleaf which is my all time favorite cooking herb is teamed up with the pepper, but don't even think about the scent of black pepper....the two of them meld together to give a slightly spicey, almost light cinnamon scent. In 10 minutes my entire living room was filled. I like it so much that I just ordered a woodwick and 2 jumbo tarts. I know I will need more. This is just one of those scents that if you like.....you love.....I love. :? :lol: