The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
Aria......I am really loving GHBT's! Pretty melter you've got there!

Ditto - on both counts (and where DID you get that melter anyway?? :P

I have GHBT's Harvest Moon going, and something of hers upstairs that I can't remember the name of at the moment. She's become my only online tart vendor lately (along with CHC if I'm wowed by the new wax [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good evening everyone! We just got back from dinner at a friend's house. DD fell asleep quickly and I'm melting away.

I'm remelting Carol's Christmas Cookie. I got this with my latest order. I think it's a different version than last year. It doesn't smell the same. This one smells more like Yankee's Sparkling Vanilla rather than Christmas cookies. It's a great scent just not what I was expecting. Earlier in the day I melted her Hansel and Gretel and that was a great scent. I also have Yankee's Blueberry Scone votive burning.

Evening melts are old Whiff n Sniffs. I have 2 Hansel and Gretels going and they are so strong they are almost running me out of the house! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Those are my kind of melts, Debra!

Not melting much again today, but I did have Fresh Squeezed Oranges from Angie's on early this morning and it's still scenting on a 24W melter. Very good orange scent.

Butterscotch Brittle and Lemon Drops from Accentriks were very good, but they did not last very long.

Aria, that Reindeer Poo looks adorable. What does it smell like? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I mean what do those tarts smell like?

Burning Black Cat's Surprise and it smells great!

I've got some late night pumpkin goodies going. Pumpkin Bread Puddin' from Can-Do (Delish!), Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from RG, and a 2-wick YC Frosted Pumpkin burning. I fought and fought with my YC Pumpkin Pie candle trying to get it to burn right. I finally just took it back and exchanged it for the 2-wick Frosted Pumpkin and it is a very good thrower.

Good Morning:

This morning it is second tealight for EW Candied Yams-very good

and also have GHBT Sweet Potato Pie-Excellent. For the price these tarts can't be beat.

Jason, I also had to bring back my YC Pumpkin Pie jar. It started off fine but then it just started to tunnel no matter what I did. Exchanged it for Harvest.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning!

This morning I'm melting Apple Butter Pie and Pumpkin Raisin Royale. I haven't gotten a sniff of the pumpkin scent yet because it's downstairs and I'm upstairs right now. However, the Apple Butter Pie smells scrumptious!

This afternoon I'm going to take a break from my new Carol scents and melt some Halloween favorites from then until November 1.

:P Good Morning!!

Happy Birthday Mom, hope its a good day for ya!!

Today I have Huckleberry Layne Twigs and Berries..boy its a wonderful scent..I love it alot!! Very yummy!!

Have a wonderful day... [smilie=HBday]

Me too, LL! I have quite a Halloween line up ready to roll when I get home later today. Dark Candles has perfect names for their scents to get things going.

Until then - Cottage Hill Raspberry Lemonade.

Lemon Bay - Amour de Cacao

What a wonderful day so far here! It is absolutely beautiful outside. It should be perfect for the fall festival that the elementary school is putting on for the kids tonight at the park.

Happy Birthday Mom-hope it's perfect for you.

I am melting Glow-Can Do

Crimson Orange Berry-Candledippers

Cranberry Cobbler-CFTKR

Apples and Maple Bourbon-Illuminescents

Will put on some of the Halloween tarts later this evening.

Good Morning! Today I'm melting Apple Orchard from Carol. Also have some candles going,State Fair Apple pie from McCall's and Crisp apple from Village.Everything smells pretty good. Have a nice day!

My scents for today are:

Cobblestone - Watercress & Aloe

Full Moon - Tuscany

Yankee - Autumn Woods

Huckleberry Layne - Fruit Punch in DS b.r.

:P Momoftwo! Any special plans for the day?

Today I'm melting:

Cozy Cottage-All Hallow's Eve

CFKTR's-Salty Sea Air

CFKTR's-Free Spirit

LOL's-Tropical Temptations

I have all fresh scents going until my boyfriend leaves for night class...then time to switch out to MY scents and melt some of the pumpkin scents I've been dying to melt!

THis frosty morning I am starting with Nene's Celtic Moonspice in my LR and continuing Can-Do's Nag Champa in my family room. Momuvtwo a very Happy Birthday to you. :P

Just melted for a short time last night. Mainstays Garden Rain. Tonight I'm gonna try my first EW tart. Can't wait!