The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Added Everyday Whims Haunted Forest, and I can not smell much! Also, I don't see it on the scent list now. Did anyone else get this one?

When I e-mailed Riss to ask her about this scent she said it was "more lingering than knock your socks off". It's listed on the Steals & Deals page. I check there often. :shock:

Check you out, Mpfand. You're already like a EW regular over there. :lol: You know your way around. Lingering is the perfect description for Haunted Forest.

I have errands this morning. It's actually cold here this morning. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. Go figure. It's 62 degrees right this minute. Brrrrrrr.

It is a windy rainy day here... just heard some thunder too!

I just lit some candles... a large square Village Candle in Chestnut Pumpkin (this one gave me a little trouble burning last time... it was clinging to the sides... I find the larger the jar candle the harder it is to get a nice even burn sometimes... I don't know why, just my experience... that is why I usually purchase the medium jars... )

I also am burning YC Candy Corn/Buttercream swirl... not much throw on this one.

I also popped in a Spicey Gingerbread melts from CFTKR.

I burn the candles for the flame and melt the tarts for scent... works for me!

:lol: Good Morning..we are getting snow in the western NC mtns today..its wonderful!! I am like a kid with this weather!!

Hey Heidi, you getting any snow in your part of NC!! This is amazing weather, loving it so much!!

Melting Can Do's Farmhouse Apple today!! Very yummy!!

Better go get my snow boots on, school isn't cancelled and its time for me to go in now..oh the fun!!

Have a great day... :shock:

Guest stardustgirl

62? No sympathy for you! It's only 30-something here and the handyguy is cutting trim with his gloves on.

I want to be doing this:

:shock:

I agree, blowing out someone else's candle is rude (unless it was really out of control and a danger, but then someone should find the hostess and tell them). When I lived in an apartment, I had a friend over who put down the windows and started to turn on the AC without a word! I dislike AC as it makes me cold, so I gave them a piece of my mind - and opened my windows back up. Nervy people tick me off, especially in my own home.

Spotted Hot - Caramel Cinnamon Latte (yum!)

Chandler Lane - Cinnamon Stick (lovely, true cinnamon and nicely strong without burning my nose)

Morning' all: I am melting (day 2) Frank and Myrrh- EW and starting EW Pink Cashmere. All of the scents I have tried have lasted longer than a day. It's a chilly fall day here in Indy. Have a great day.

I have Mookie Doodle Pecan Praline King Cake going right now....what a nice scent and the tart was covered in green, gold and purple glitter....very pretty! I also have Crosscreek Apple Cinnamon going and Nene's Cornucopia too.

Busymom, the other day, a few of us were saying how we love a good snow storm! Enjoy!

It's ultra windy and kinda cold here today too! Staying inside as much as possible!

Added Everyday Whims Haunted Forest, and I can not smell much! Also, I don't see it on the scent list now. Did anyone else get this one?

When I e-mailed Riss to ask her about this scent she said it was "more lingering than knock your socks off". It's listed on the Steals & Deals page. I check there often. :shock:

Check you out, Mpfand. You're already like a EW regular over there. :lol: You know your way around. Lingering is the perfect description for Haunted Forest.

I have errands this morning. It's actually cold here this morning. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. Go figure. It's 62 degrees right this minute. Brrrrrrr.

Hmm...lingering. Wish I could smell it to know what is lingering, LOL! I will head over and check the scent description on the S&D. Sometimes I can smell them better after I know what I should be smelling for. Power of suggestion, I guess! :oops:

This morning is Blue Gecko Spiced Caramel Latte.

Guest Doe

It's only 48 degrees and supposed to be back down to 33 tonight, so I have candles going- Yankee Autumn Leaves in master, Yankee Lemon pd cake (older candle) in kitchen/family room and a few votives going in the office.

LLVV-my son has a splint on his arm for 2 weeks, if it does not heal or he still has pain we need to go back in for them to do another x-ray. This has not been a great month that is for sure : (

Guest Anonymous

For the rest of the afternoon I'm burning a YC Cran Slam Beanswax candle (per thread on the candles board).....

Also melting YC's Granny Smith (and Trep, this is DEFINITELY the strongest Yankee apple I've tried yet! :lol:, and Cobblestone Apples n' Oak.

I'm really trying to get the 'fall' thing going in here.....we're still in the 90's. I'm very envious of the cool weather people today....and SNOW for some of you even?!?

Evening melts are YC home sweet home in the den, GHBT bamboo and teak in the kitchen along with Evening Eclipse clove. In the bedroom it's Melissa's sweet honey bee.

The howling wind woke me up early today -- so put on melters early to cozy the joint up a bit. Used Everyday Whim's Violet Dreams (as pretty as its name); Tuscadero's Butterfly (another soft and lovely scent; and Pinemint and Blossoms from the Tomb of the Unknown Vendor -- i.e., an oldie but a goodie.

Icing some of the melters now but popped my last Tuscadero's Irish Cream into a burner near my computer. It is still rainy and Brrrrrr outside.

Patsy :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Melting LOL's 3 musketeers. Absolutely edible - yum! I think it's so neat that she and HOT and TBDS pooled their talents to come up w/this scent. :shock:

Thanks for the feedback guys...I just wanted to see what others thought. The candle was in the bathroom and it had a shade on it for safety. It was only burning for about 30 minutes so the scent could not have been overpowering to even the "scent sensitive"...

:shock:

Burning SH Pumpkin Donuts and it's great! Perfect for this windy, rainy and snowy day!

Tonight, it's the hunger from evening eclipse in the kitchen. I had already melted it yesterday through 2 tealights, and decided to move it to an electric melter in the kitchen. It still has quite a bit of scent left. Also, I just started big bad wolf from evening eclipse in the living room. It smells amazing! I have been very impressed so far with these tarts.