The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Sweet, I wouldn't be surprised if my DH does put it on video. He has some sense of humor - this is one he did for another one of our cats (Chewie the one with asthma) -

Sound is a must if you watch it!

Lisa - cute video! Chewie is a handsome boy! Actually, my Kippy could be his twin. Right down to the patch of white on his chest. Don't tell your DH, but Kippy may be stud-lier. [smilie=th_anyminute] He also has patches of white in his armpits and groin. Sorry....TMI? :?

Switching to LOL's gingerbread applesauce. Awesome cold smell! And it was a sample - love those samples!

Thanks to all of you for the Birthday wishes!! [smilie=th_anyminute] I've got on oatmeal cookie from Nene's! Smells wonderful!

Good day everyone!

CBGirl - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Did you get any scented goodies for your special day?

Today I'm melting Carol's Frosted Pumpkin and Death by Chocolate.

I've got the melts going now for the evening....in the bedroom vanilla grapefruit from Candles, melts, and More and in the kitchen it's Can-Do bird of paradise and NeNe's maple pecan streusel. In the den it's Can-do Aunt Betty's blackberry pie. :cry:

The air currents have changed again in the house, but I think I outsmarted them this time. Finally! :cry: Now I have 2 melters in the same room with the same scent...and I can smell something - it is not all heading up the stairs!

Full Moon - 2 melters of Sante Fe

Lisa - cute video! Chewie is a handsome boy! Actually, my Kippy could be his twin. Right down to the patch of white on his chest. Don't tell your DH, but Kippy may be stud-lier. :cry: He also has patches of white in his armpits and groin. Sorry....TMI? :shock:

Switching to LOL's gingerbread applesauce. Awesome cold smell! And it was a sample - love those samples!

LOL - Thanks! Chewie has the same small patches of white. :P

I have Hansel and Gretel's House and Hot Buns going from Everyday Whims. The scents are fantastic. I wish the throw was a tiny bit stronger. I like when tarts scent the foyer leading into the living room.

Hansel and Gretel's House reminds me of Bella's Beignet. Anyone else?

Guest Anonymous

Tonight it's Carol's pink coconut cookies in the LR, K, FR , I sure do love the pink scents!!

Spiced plum in the BR yummy smells!!!

Mseamons - Is that Carol's Spiced Plum that you have going? How is it? I'm curious to try it myself.

Monalissa, I don't know what Bella's Beignet was like for comparison, but, Hansel and Gretel's House was still going strong here long after I was ready for a change. I had to shut 'er down for a while mid-melt.

Guest Anonymous

LLVV- yes it is Carol's it is really nice and strong, not too spicy IMO not real fruity either. Just a very pleasant scent, perfect balance!!!

LLVV....my husband got me a real pretty tealight melter and (of coarse) more tarts! He says "Are you sure you want more tarts....you already have 2 cabinets full" !! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks Mseasmons. I think I'm going to try it out.

Cbgirl, Awh! That's soooo sweet! In my book there is nothing more romantic than your husband buying you a tea light melter and tarts for your birthday! Enjoy! Tell your DH, 2 cabinets aren't much. There are some people on here who have several drawers filled up [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Monalissa, I don't know what Bella's Beignet was like for comparison, but, Hansel and Gretel's House was still going strong here long after I was ready for a change. I had to shut 'er down for a while mid-melt.

Jules, I am on my second tealights for both Hot Buns and Hansel and gretel's House. Both are still throwing great for the room they're in. I can live with not smelling much as I pass through the foyer. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

This is it for the night. Tomorrow I think I will try Country Berry Hotcakes!

eta: I wonder if this tealight is a little stronger. I am starting to smell Hansel and Gretel's House in the foyer now.

We have been in and out all day... still melting Jack Frost... love this one. I am anxious to melt my Everyday Whims samples... but I want to devote uninterrupted time to the melting... so I may have to wait until Monday.

Now... I am going to sit down and relax while I wait for my daughter to come home... then it is off to bed! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

For the evening it's Scarecrows Harvest in the kitchen/DR from Spotted Hog and Citrus Linen H2O in the powder room from Everyday Whims. This is a new favorite. Clean, not soapy, with a hint of lime. I've been searching for this type of scent and am thrilled to have finally found it. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good morning,

Bella Bug Boutique - Carmel Nut Cluster

Colonial - Honeycomb (jar)

YC - Good Morining (jar)

Full Moon - Cafe Machiato (relight from yesterday a.m.)

CYS - Tempest

Bring on the good smells.