The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Evening melts are YC purr-chouli and Angie's white tea and ginger!

Doe...continuing to think of you!!! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Jason....haven't seen you mention it, but did your brother fully recover?

Guest Anonymous

Sillysmom - I'm so sorry to hear about Joseph. Prayers for your and Joseph's family.

And to Doe's family for all the trials you're going thru right now - prayers for healing, comfort and peace.

And sending you both big, BIG hugs.....[smilie=th_baaaaa]

YC harvest. My husband picked this out. Yea!!!!!!! Maybe he's finally come around.

Had to tell you all I bought a 10 dollar BBW candle and got a FREE smaller candle with a coupon. Soooo excited. I purchased creamy nutmeg and vanilla hazelnut cappucino.

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous
Just started another melter with Carol's Apple Zucchini Bread....heavenly!!!!

Aria - I like that one, too! That's my fav of her ZB blends.

Melting MD's rocking red velvet. It's soooooooo good! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Earlier today I had CocoaPink's Sugar Frosted Binge going. A little while ago I put on Grandma's Kitchen from Bella's. It's one of her palm wax tarts that is a mix of Zucchini Bread and Pumpkin Bread (I think). It smells soooo good, especially with dinner cooking in the background!

I went window sniffing at Yankee today and ended up buying 3 tarts - Egg Nog, Sparkling Snow, and Autumn Gold. I swear that Sparkling Snow is Snow Angels. Egg Nog smelled good to me...similar to Carol's. The jar didn't smell very strong but the cold smell of the tart that I'm going to start melting in a bit is very strong. My store didn't have any Halloween tart burners left but lots of Spider Web candles left. I guess that one wasn't very popular. Oh, Holiday Sage fans, my store had 2 shelves full. There was also Christmas Wish and Sugared Plum from years past. The Silver Bells smelled very interesting as did the Red Berry one (can't remember the correct name). The new scents all seem to be very very wonderful. I'll come back later to update on Egg Nog.

Jason....haven't seen you mention it, but did your brother fully recover?

Dabba, my brother is fine. Thanks for asking. Sounds weird, but the doctor said he suffered from a bout of vertigo which triggered a panic attack which my brother thought was a problem with his heart. My mom asked him recently how he was doing with the vertigo and he said fine, except that one of the side effects is that he talks like Jimmy Stewart from time to time. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Tonight on this spooky, rainy evening I have Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage melting. My nose is kinda stopped up, so I don't think I'm getting the full effect, but smells good from what I can tell.

YC harvest. My husband picked this out. Yea!!!!!!! Maybe he's finally come around.

Had to tell you all I bought a 10 dollar BBW candle and got a FREE smaller candle with a coupon. Soooo excited. I purchased creamy nutmeg and vanilla hazelnut cappucino.

Cheryl

Creamy Nutmeg - that sounds like an unusual one! How is it?

I found a bag of Front Porch Clamshells I threw in the drawer when company came over. Forgot where they were, and they were new! So, tonight I am trying them for the first time, starting with the Lemonberry Crumble. Wow. This is strong!

Update on YC's Egg Nog - it's ok, similar to Carol's, but it needs a bit more umph. It's a medium thrower.

Doe, I'm so sorry for all that your family is going through right now. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Tonight's melts are All Hallow's Eve from Cozy Cottage and Candy Corn from Illuminescents.

Can-Do - Grandpa.....I just cannot seem to get any scent from CanDo's tarts. I know they work because of all your good comments. I've tried them in both a 20W and a 24W melter, but with no luck. My other tarts are melting just fine. Will keep working on it.

Candle Dippers - Geisha....love this scent, it is sooooo good.

Thinking of you and your families right now, Doe and Sillysmom.

Past couple of days my good ones were:

Itty Bitty Bikini - Cheryl's. Yum, this was good! The scent description mentions Fruity Pebbles cereal, but it was a lot like Fruit Loops to me (but a bit heavier, if that makes sense).

Cactus & Sea Salt - Cheryl's. Milder scent throw, but lovely.

Black Cherry Tree - Cheryl's. Good sweet cherry, strong scent throw.

Fresh Linen - Lathers & Lights. This was VERY strong and quite good. I've also had this melt maybe 8 months or so.

Maine Coastal Breeze - Northern Maine.

I am typing by the light of candles today. I have Daybreak-HI and various others burning today. Will start new melts later.

Good Early Morning!

Good morning! So far, it's walk in the woods from keona in the computer room. It has a great scent, but it's not very strong. This is the weakest of the melts I've tried from them...all of the others have been super strong. I do really like the scent, though.

It's supposed to be in the upper 80s today here in NC. Where the heck is the fall weather? :lol: That's truly the thing that stinks about living in the south. Bring on the 50s and 60s already! I'm sick of wearing shorts, and sick of having to run the ac. LOL!

The coffee is kicking in, so I should go and do something productive. :lol: Have a great day, everyone!

Lighting the blue and sending out lots of positive energy to everyone who needs it...

For the past two days I've been melting Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage, which I received as a freebie. The scent is awesome, I love it! I'm hoping I can reorder - she doesn't have any available now...

Today I'm melting Can-Do's Grandpa. There's a tobacco note in it that I'm not crazy about. Eileen - I'm getting a good throw from this melt using a stacked tealight melter.