The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Happy Birthday Send!

This morning I am melting YC Simply Home Red Apple. I won't be melting anything else until this afternoon because my mother in law is visiting and we are going shopping [smilie=HBday] Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Good morning! I'm starting off today with the famous Celtic Moonspice! I love the name and love the scent. Lately, I've been into these exotic spice scents which is a real change for me. Before, I only cared for sweet spice scents.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Pumpkins & Pralines. This is sooo good! I can't remember who is was, but I remember chatting with one of you a couple of weeks ago about sweet pumpkin scents. I remember you saying that you needed a sweet pumpkin because your son doesn't like spicy scents. This is the pumpkin for you!!! It smells like sweet pumpkin mixed with caramel. Delicious! My Chai Tea is still going downstairs too. It's starting to lose scent but I'm just letting the tea light go because the burner looks so pretty.

LLVV... my son does not like the spicy ones! Thanks for the heads up on this scent from Carol... Pumpkins & Pralines will be on my next order!

Today I found some Whiff and Sniff melts... a few lonely ones in the bottom of my basket... I am melting After Dinner Buttermint this morning... [smilie=HBday]

Guest stardustgirl

Continuing CBV Mocha in here, and Warm Glow Gingerbread Cookie in the living room.

I've got 2 melters on the way from Soyful Expressions... too many rooms in the house are melter-less. This needs to be cured!

Starting out with 2 Front Porch melts....Homemade Strudel and Autumn Spice.....they're both strong and blending very well......I am loving the cooler weather we are getting to go along with the fall scents!

Heart & Heidi, prayers for your loved ones.....

Loving all of the zucchini ideas !!!!

I am contemplating a trip to the Yankee store today. I am dying to try some of their fall scents.....Autumn Gold sounds very tempting !!!!!

Good morning, and [smilie=HBday]

So far, it's only crosscreek's rhubard & berries compote in the computer room. I'm icing the other melters, so I'll get them started in a bit.

I need to take Seth back to the doctor this afternoon for a check-up on his toe. Hopefully he'll get the all clear, and we won't need to go back. He's not complaining about it at all, so I'm just thrilled about that. He's a tough little 4 year old, that's for sure!

Happy birthday, Send! I hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Send, and happy Friday everyone! Hope Seth gets a good report Heidi!

Hubby is home, so back to the enjoyment of melting.

This morning is Cafe Machiato ~ Full Moon

Turkish Hazelnut Cafe~ LOL

Cafe in Paris~ H.O.T.

All of these are so pleasant..great way to start a long day!

Happy Birthday Send, and happy Friday everyone! Hope Seth gets a good report Heidi!

Hubby is home, so back to the enjoyment of melting.

This morning is Cafe Machiato ~ Full Moon

Turkish Hazelnut Cafe~ LOL

Cafe in Paris~ H.O.T.

All of these are so pleasant..great way to start a long day!

Thank you so much, Heart! Enjoy your day with your husband, too! I hope he's recovering nicely and am so glad that he's home with you. Take care!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Doing some cleaning today so I'm cleaning out my burners as I go. In the MB it's Enchanted Mist from Scentsy and downstairs in the kitchen/family room it's Maw Maw's Apple Butter from CHC.

melting Mainstays hazelnut creme, just started it. I am very impressed with Charity's Chestnut and Brown Sugar this lasted a long time and scented several rooms. I also have a YC jar in Berry Tangerine going I forgot how much I like this scent. I guess I'm going to have to go to the mall to the YC store.

I am lovin' the CBV Lovin' Lemon scent today. Thanks for the recommendation, Stardustgirl. This is a fantastic lemon.

Also relighted two different Candle Haven scents in the bathrooms from last night.

Dragon's Blood and Sun & Sand

I was at our local Hallmark store this morning and they had the new Yankee Eggnog candles--no tarts but I got to sniff the jars. To me it was a very light scent with nutmeg being faintly present. When tarts are available I may give it a try but I am not much for nutmeg and it just didn't have much scent overall.

Cottage Garden from Scentsy in my daughter's room. About an hour after she'd left for school I went into her room to vacuum. I notice this note and thing of wax next to her burner. It says, "Can you please change my wax to Cottage Garden?" That's my girl! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Cottage Garden from Scentsy in my daughter's room. About an hour after she'd left for school I went into her room to vacuum. I notice this note and thing of wax next to her burner. It says, "Can you please change my wax to Cottage Garden?" That's my girl! [smilie=th_balloons]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] You've raised her well. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Cottage Garden from Scentsy in my daughter's room. About an hour after she'd left for school I went into her room to vacuum. I notice this note and thing of wax next to her burner. It says, "Can you please change my wax to Cottage Garden?" That's my girl! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Awesome!

This afternoon I am melting Mango Papaya and Wildberry Zinger Tea, both from Sugar & Spice.... it is hot and humid today... we are expecting a lot of rain tomorrow... so I will enjoy the sun while we have it today! [smilie=th_balloons]

Guest Anonymous

Right now I have going:

Lavender Apple (CFTKR)

Farmer's Market (Tuscadero's)

And I'm breaking in my Orchard Pear candle (YC)

DH walked in and announced that it smells like furniture polish in here. I don't care. I'm still loving Lovin' Lemon.

Better than my DH...he says ALL of my tarts smell like either a) solvent or :lol: burning money. [smilie=th_confused3]

Keep on keepin' on, Jules!

Nothing melting yet, but for tonight I'm thinking about putting on Amish Harvest, Macintosh (both from Crosscreek) and New England Apple Pie (Magpie Primitives). Last night was Crosscreek's Booberry Cupcakes, which was a very nice sweet blueberry scent and quite strong. My son loved it.