The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

It is a very nice day here, so instead of being inside melting, I will be out finishing up the end of summer gardening. I have on Pink Fairy Dust in my 24w melter (usually use tealights) so it can perk along during the day unattended.

My first Pink Fairy Dust, and I rarely use my 24w...I am branching out!

Melting YC Autumn Wreath today. I put out a few of my fall decorations last night, but not nearly all of them. I thought maybe I'd try a gradual approach, since fall is kind of a gradual season. I live right next door to the OKC bombing memorial and several of the trees on the grounds have turned a beautiful orange color all ready, and several others are taking on a yellowish hue. Seeing those trees inspired me to put a few things out. Hope everyone has a great day!

Guest stardustgirl
I had to dump the Male Stripper from Bella Bug Smelled good last night but had to go in the light of day. Isn't that always the case. [smilie=th_blij40]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Did you have to tuck a buck in your melter so it performed better?

I've got Sugar Cookie in the living room and Buttercream Crunch in here, both by CBV. The buttercream is holding its own with the Minwax stain.... that's some tart!

Guest Anonymous
Afternoon melt is lemon cookies from Tranquil Temptations. I'm down to my last 6-8 melts from here, and i cannot locate them on ebay anymore [smilie=th_goodnight]

Dabba - have you tried looking up your own feedback? They might have changed their name and you might find it that way by seeing the feedback they left for you when you purchased their melts - ?

Still melting Lessie's fall harvest - it's wonderful! TS spice haven reminds me of this in case you're looking for one similar.

I had to dump the Male Stripper from Bella Bug Smelled good last night but had to go in the light of day. Isn't that always the case. [smilie=th_blij81]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Did you have to tuck a buck in your melter so it performed better?

!

[smilie=th_blij40]

now melting YC Good morning and OV Orange Vanilla

For this evening I have Cobblestone Banana Pudding in the electric in the dining room and I will soon light my new leaf tealight melter with YC Canary Island Banana in the LR--since the LR is sunken and the dining room is just above it I think these should blend together really well.

Glad you liked the Chocolate Cupcake and your blend, Jules.

Have a great evening, everyone.

Boy, is my house smelling great--having those two melters in close proximity and having the Banana Pudding in one and the Banana in the other is working great--I had to be out of the house for about 30 minutes and when I got back it smelled wonderful. I am enjoying it.

For the evening-The Hunger-Evening Eclipse in the kitchen

Country Clothesline-Grandma Fran's in the Laundry room

Pumpkin Flapjacks-CFTKR in the living room

Mom's Apple Pie-Can Do in the dining room

I put the YC Good Morning on hold until the morning and I had to dump the OV Orange. It smelled bitter.

I've got some yummy, sweet ones on for tonight.

Nene's Orange Coconut Creme Torte

Spotted Hog - Divinity Fudge in two melters

I had CocoaPink's Marshmallow Cotton Candy on all day. A little while ago I switched to Aroma Soy's Castagna Dolce. I don't even know what it is but it sure smells good! Didn't se close? In the bathroom I have LOL's Purple Haze going strong since this morning.

Good evening Everyone!

DH and I did a spur of the moment mini day vacation to a theme park somewhat close to our house. We spent the whole day outdoors riding on the craziest rides DD's height would permit. We all had a blast. She's sleeping "like a baby" right now. During the ride home, all I could think about was lighting up my Candy Cane tart. Woo hoo....it's smelling minty in here.

Jason, I also noticed on the ride how that the leaves over here are starting to change which makes me very happy. Last year it seemed like they didn't start changing until October which kind of freaked me out.

Anyone watching the VMAs? DH keeps reminding me of my age (hey, 31 isn't too old, right?) Last year's show was terrible. I'm hoping this year will be better. I'm hoping Britney Spears will do a good job this year. I just read some terrible stuff about her that her mother is publishing in a book. No wonder the girl has some many problems. Her mother is telling all of her secrets to the world for $$$. Terrible, just terrible and disgusting. I always give a dirty no thank you look to the people in the mall who always asking me and every other mother in the mall if they want to have some pictures taken for modeling.

Guest stardustgirl

It seems like a lot of celeb kids have really screwed up parents: Lindsey Lohan, Drew Barrymore, Macaulay Culkin, just off the top of my head. Romantic partner tell-all books are bad enough, but when a parent does it, it's just really low class.

Fall last year almost didn't happen here. The drought was sooooo bad that leaves just turned brown and fell off. I've noticed some turning already - and it's *cold* here! Down in the 50s at night. Can't wait to get my electric fireplace so I can keep this room roasty toasty!

CBV Pumpkin Frapicunno gets a thumbs up (kinda pumpkin coffee).

Autumn leaves will be gorgeous here in October. Sunny days, crisp nights and all the colors - I love this time of year!

Finishing the night with Candle Dippers Banana Split. Strong!

Guest Doe

Nene's Berry Brulee, nice scent

Busy Bee- Satsuma, also a nice scent (I like the pink satsuma better)

Sorry I haven't posted daily, but been busy with hubby. The melting has been going every day though full blast. :lol:

Getting ready to change again, but right now melting:

Almond Toffee Bark LOL

Vanilla Coffee Crunch CBV

Coconut Cream Coffee Cake HOT (nice throw)

Coconut Smoothie Candle-licious (teeny tiny heart melts)

I meant to order from Candledippers instead of Candle-licious.

I think that's a sign of ordering too much, but with hubby's heart attack, I was just going crazy with my orders. The melting does keep me sane though. :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Heart, it's good to see you posting. Hope all is going well with your husband's recovery. Your scents all sound wonderful!

Had a long, busy day. Finally relaxing with some scents!

Colonial Fruit Bowl-CFTKR: Wow! Very strong tart that smells like a mixture of different fruits-pears, apples, strawberries with a touch of cinnamon. This is one of those tarts I just love to discover. The kind with the "wow factor"!

Noels of Vanilla-CFTKR: This one is still warming up so I can't give an honest opinion on it yet, but will update. :lol:

I am starting the day out with YC Star Fruit and Orange. I moved the electic melter last night to accomodate the new gold leaf one and so decided to leave it in the DR for awhile. It seems I am getting more throw there, anyway so we'll see. Have a great day everyone--and all of you in Florida look out for Ike. Ike is a family name on my husband's side so it seems weird every time I hear it. He has a cousin named Ike and also had a grandfather named that.