The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

It's me again.

Dawn at Huckleberry Layne e-mailed me that the Wild Huckleberry scent is new for September and will be up on the website tomorrow.

:)

Added YC Dune Grass and Midnight Cove (some blue for Heidi and Heart)

Good afternoon everyone!

Heidi, I am so sorry about Seth's infection. I will keep you guys in my prayers

I just put Nene's Cherry Flip Cake on in the kitchen. I broke my tart burner dish on my plug-in mosaic burner in the bath, darn it! This is the second time in the last couple of months I have dropped and broken a warmer dish :) I ordered a replacement but it will not be the same color :lol:

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Sharon

Guest Anonymous

Good afternoon everyone,

Haven't taken the time to write. Was in kind of a late summer candle funk. Just couldn't find anything that worked for me so I took a break. Well I went out and bought myself some mums. Put on a few cool weather favorites, mostly apple scents and I think I'm cured. Just to make sure I ordered from Can Do and CFTKR, new sites to me, just to keep it fresh. Glad you guys are here to keep me motivated and to give me permission to pull out some pumpkins even though it has been over 100 for most of the last week. Yeah fall is here, at least in MY mind.

I decided on can-do's pink sugar for this afternoon/early evening. Seth is still asleep on the couch, where he has been since we got home. The nurse warned me that he would probably sleep the day away, and she sure was right. Hopefully he'll sleep tonight. I really don't need a crazy 4 year old wanting to play the xbox 360 at 3:00 in the morning. LOL! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. This sure has been a tough summer for my little boys. Bring on the fall!

Good evening!

Tonight I'm melting Plum Rhubarb and Spicy Apples & Caramel Waffles.

Heidi, I hope your little guy is feeling better!

Jules, yes, the Zucchini Bread mixes are from CFTKR.

HAve a wonderful night!

Guest Anonymous

Heart - what great news - bet you can't wait until your DH is home!

Heidi - awww geeze - poor Seth! Prayers going up for him.

Debra- how's you MIL doing? Doe - how about your mom - she's doing better, too?

Melting CYS Dream Big. Really like this one - would be good in B&B, too! :)

Guest Doe

Busy Bee- Acai Berry- kitchen/family room

PI-Sandalwood Amber- in master bedroom

PI- vanilla almond- in office

Heidi....hope little Seth feels better soon. Hi Valley Girl....glad to see you back. Tonight I'm melting Mimi's Kitchen from Melissa. She has some really good strong scents. This is a re-order for me.

Many prayers for Seth, Heidi - your little guys just can't catch a break this year!! Hope he's back in the pink soon, and hugs to you!

Tonight I just got a new order and I'm melting two brand new ones from Crosscreek - Tricky Treats and Punkin Pie Ice Cream. Both are absolutely fabulous - even the kids like them - and the Tricky Treats especially has a big throw. I can't wait to try her Monster Munch too,

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I have Jonathan Apple (Nene's), and Nantucket Briar (Crosscreek) going.

Guest Anonymous

Officially Spring here !!!

I have a "wellness" tart burning it is rosemary, tea tree and lavender.

Not a strong throw but pleasant enough, they are from a company called the aromatherapy company.

I was just happy to find tart here at all LOL

Guest stardustgirl

All day I had CBV chocolate covered cherries in the living room, and Warm Glow's Grandma's Fudge Brownie in the bath.

Fudge Brownie was nice while it lasted but I had to turn it off 'cos the Killz was drowning it out. Stupid paint. :lol:

Tonight I am burning 2 very old unknown votives. They have some kind of floral pleasant smell. No idea what it is. Heidi-Hppe your son feels better soon. Heart-Glad to hear your husband will be home soon.

Melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's ..... I really like this scent a lot....too bad I won't be ordering any more from there.

That's one of my favorite scents, but I won't be ordering from there anymore, either. :lol:

All I have going tonight is a YC Black Cherry housewarmer jar. This is by far the strongest throw I have gotten from the jars. It quickly scented my kitchen and living area. I burn these housewarmers all the time but usually do not get a huge throw. I wonder if it is the illuma-lids? Well, looks like I will be buying more of the Black Cherry! Have a great night!

Sharon

Melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's ..... I really like this scent a lot....too bad I won't be ordering any more from there.

That's one of my favorite scents, but I won't be ordering from there anymore, either. :lol:

mpfand, I think we'll survive....there are so many other wonderful vendors out there! I will let you know if I ever run across that scent again from another vendor.

Finished off the day with Crosscreek Celtic Moonspice.....heavenly!!!!!!!

That's one of my favorite scents, but I won't be ordering from there anymore, either. :?

mpfand, I think we'll survive....there are so many other wonderful vendors out there! I will let you know if I ever run across that scent again from another vendor.

Finished off the day with Crosscreek Celtic Moonspice.....heavenly!!!!!!!

Thanks. :lol: I'll do the same.

Heidi, I hope Seth heals quickly.

Tonight I have YC Amber Glow in the kitchen/family room and YC Pomegranate Cider upstairs in the loft.

Guest Doe

sweet&spiceygrl- thank you for asking about my mom, she is still in the hospital, its been three weeks. Been calling her everyday and each day she sounds a little better, we are hoping that she will be well enough to come home sometime next week. It's just hard when your parents are in their 80's and you don't live in the same state.