The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Heart2Heart......so sorry about your husband....prayers for both of you. My DH has 4 stents in his arteries so I know how your feeling. It is very scary but I'm sure he will be fine.

It's good to read everyone seemed to enjoy thier scents today. Happy times to all of you that still have your children home. My melting wasn't too important today. Got a call this morning that my DH was being rushed to the hospital from work. He had a heart attack, but they put a stint in one artery, so tonight is really crucial. I'm melting my first tart of the evening...Frangelico Streusel by Brown Bag. I love it! I'm going to light a candle since the flame will help me get through the night, along with reading all your posts before I head back to the hospital.

I'm really scared. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Heart, think good thoughts, we're all praying for you and your hubby!

heart...sorry to hear about your husband....hope he will soon be on the mend! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

At home it's vanilla orchid from soy Lovely. Here at school it's watermelon martini from candle, melts, n more....not really liking this too much! [smilie=th_bb20]

Heart, so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope you hear some good news soon. I'm melting the blue (Ocean Mist from Chestnut Hill) for you. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Heart, praying for you and your husband. Just now lit Old Virginia Elegant Silk for you guys....it's a light blue color.

Guest Anonymous

melting LOL Candied Pomegranate margarita in the Fam room

Cheryl's Sweet lemon sugar in the kitchen

CYS Mia upstairs bedroom

Heart- I hope everything is ok with your husband. I know this is a tough time but be strong.

today I'm melting from Melissa's Berrie Buttercreme and Can-Do Sugar Butt. I'm not getting throw much from Berrie Buttercreme.

Heart I am so sorry to read about your husband, I have jersey shore melting for my blue for you.

If u need an ear shoot me an email, I am always up in the wee hours as I go to work very early.

[smilie=th_create]

I just put on BBW Pumpkin pie paradise oil, not normally an oil burner but I got a bottle in a ebay win with the 3 in 1 and lotion..

I won a 10.00 gc for pebble creek candles, so I placed a small order...has anyone ordered from there?

Guest Anonymous

Afternoon melts:

From the Garden (Candle Haven....last one forever).

Peppermint Spa (Can Do)

Wood Maple/Sweet Violets (Candle Haven....2nd to last forever).

I had to stop melting for a while today as MIL visited and many scents give her a headache. No worries. I'm back in action now and making up for lost time.

My blue for you, Heart, is Summer Air by Gold Canyon.

Also melting Almond Vanilla by Pure Integrity

Zucchini Bread by Front Porch

Santiago Huckleberry candle by Voluspa

I've got Barn Candles "Special" scent too. It's not bad but not my favorite so I've banished it to the very back of the house. (poor little thing)

Just put on for the evening melt Key Lime Pie by Cottage Hill Creations. Heart- Hope your husband is on the mend soon. Prayers for you and your family.

Had to dump the Autumn Fruit-not to my liking and VERY strong(go figure)!

Replaced with Pink Sugar Milk-CFTKR

Also burning- Coconut and Lemongrass-Soy Lovely in the bath.

Good evening and happy Friday!

This evening I'm melting Autumn Lodge from Carol downstairs and will melt English Lemon Curd upstairs later on.

Heart, how is DH doing today?