The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

O.K. Gals I'm crying now. Thanks for all the advice. I will not return it. I will not exchange it. I will display it and "get over" the fact it is unuseable wax. After all, 20 bucks cost a whole lot less than the price of their tears.

Life lesson # 100000000000000000 It's not the gift but the love exchanged.

I knew that anyway I just needed a smack in my wax addicted head.

Cheryl

Sand n sun tonight

Cheryl, IMO, you're doing the right thing! Good for you girl!

Tonight I'm melting Baked Vanilla Crunch. OMG, it's so warm and delicious smelling. I think I'll mozey over to Carol's and pick up bag #2 of this one.

Good night!

trep... happy birthday to your son!

My kids survived the first day of school... I think my son got lost a few times (his first day of high school in a very big school!)... but he came home laughing about it... my daughter seems to be happy with her classes... I think they are secretly happy to be back to a routine... although they do not bounce out of bed in the morning...

Thanks for the well wishes.... hope everyone's children have a good year whatever their ages may be... we are all in different stages... enjoy every minute.. and enjoy the memories. :lol:

mp, I have been cleaning all day right along with you! In fact, I am scenting primarily with "Fabuloso Lavender Multi-Purpose Cleaner"! :lol: (This stuff is great, the scent lingers for quite awhile.)

In the non-Fabuloso rooms, I have Norman's Sand and Sea Spray. This is my first tart from them.

Guest Anonymous
O.K. Gals I'm crying now. Thanks for all the advice. I will not return it. I will not exchange it. I will display it and "get over" the fact it is unuseable wax. After all, 20 bucks cost a whole lot less than the price of their tears.

Life lesson # 100000000000000000 It's not the gift but the love exchanged.

I knew that anyway I just needed a smack in my wax addicted head.

Cheryl

Sand n sun tonight

Cheryl - Coming from someone whose mother always made sure I knew when a gift bombed - even when I was quite little and trust me, MOST of them bombed in her opinion - you're doing the right thing.

Mpfand - Is the garden rain scent from mainstays good? That's the only scent in tarts that my Walmart doesn't carry, and I haven't bothered to smell the candle. I'm hoping they'll get it in one of these days, since I want to try them all.

Garden Rain is one of my favorite from Mainstays. I've only melted it once, but it's a really nice, clean scent. I thought it'd be good in the room where our company will be staying since it's not too overpowering. Not everyone likes a lot of scent. I'm sure your Wal-Mart will get it eventually. If they still don't have it in a week or so let me know and I'll send you a couple. Our Wal-Mart didn't have Hazelnut Creme for the longest time, but when I went the other day they finally had it. I've had it melting all day and I really like it!

Cheryl - Coming from someone whose mother always made sure I knew when a gift bombed - even when I was quite little and trust me, MOST of them bombed in her opinion - you're doing the right thing.

I feel awful for you mom! :lol:

Simmering Lavendar Rain Oil this evening-still have that migraine. Can't remember where this came from-Randall's Candles? Think so-anyway-smells lovely!

Winding down with a Voluspa candle in Sawara Cypress scent.

After all the different scents I've been burning and melting today, it's nice to have just one single small flame going for tonight.

:lol:

Tonight I'm melting a Simply Home YC that I found in Kohls, its

Bath Bubbles

Just started melting kinda smells like a mix between baby powder and soap, but good though.

For the night I have put on-Pink Fairy Dust-Busy Bee

Honeydew and Lily-Spotted Hog

Rosemary Mint-LOL

Rosemary Verbena- Spotted Hog

Thunderstorms are heading in-so it should be a long night! Kids are terrified of thunder!

It's good to read everyone seemed to enjoy thier scents today. Happy times to all of you that still have your children home. My melting wasn't too important today. Got a call this morning that my DH was being rushed to the hospital from work. He had a heart attack, but they put a stint in one artery, so tonight is really crucial. I'm melting my first tart of the evening...Frangelico Streusel by Brown Bag. I love it! I'm going to light a candle since the flame will help me get through the night, along with reading all your posts before I head back to the hospital.

I'm really scared. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

It's good to read everyone seemed to enjoy thier scents today. Happy times to all of you that still have your children home. My melting wasn't too important today. Got a call this morning that my DH was being rushed to the hospital from work. He had a heart attack, but they put a stint in one artery, so tonight is really crucial. I'm melting my first tart of the evening...Frangelico Streusel by Brown Bag. I love it! I'm going to light a candle since the flame will help me get through the night, along with reading all your posts before I head back to the hospital.

I'm really scared. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Heart--your DH has my prayers as do you. Hang in there and we will be waiting on good news this morning.

Good morning everyone

Heart, I'm very sorry to hear your husband had a heart attack. You will both be in my prayers.

I am melting Nene's White Almond Biscotti this morning. Have a great day!

Sharon

Heart, sending prayers your way! I hope everything turns out well with your DH!

I'm going to melt Frosted on the Pumpkin when I make breakfast in a bit.

Heart - I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's completely well very soon. Big hugs to you and your family. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

This morning, it's lavender silk from can-do in the computer room. This is one of my absolute favorites! I also have pumpkin spice from mainstays in the kitchen, and euphoria from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom. I haven't decided on what I want in the living room yet. I will when I head in there to start the kids on their school work.

I hope you all have a fabulous day! [smilie=th_bb20]